Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

> Please Read

Please include your name, email address and problem/comment/question in your post. we will respond to the email provided and in this forum ASAP; alternatively, you can contact SaSxorz on AIM at SaSxorz, or Eltoshen at CrossKnightElto

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is any of this FE character art coming from artbooks?
Guest_Eriol_*
post Oct 31 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #1

Guests

Much of this character artwork seem to be very crisp. Is there an Japanese artbook? I've been trying to find an artbook for Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. The closest high-res artwork was from the art menu in the Path of Radiance Gamecube game.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 31 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #2

TITS!
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 7,850
Member No.: 2

No, as far as I am concerned, none of the artwork here is from a book. At least, none of our sprite slaves gatherers scanned the art from a book. All the art here is simply either ripped from the game or gotten from an official website.

As for there being an artbook, not sure. Most I know of is a Japanese guidebook (found by Wymsy just now): http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-lz-77-...em-70-1zah.html
Current Mood: So I'm confused, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
+Quote Post

Guest_Eriol_*
post Oct 31 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Oct 31 2007, 12:36 PM) *
No, as far as I am concerned, none of the artwork here is from a book. At least, none of our sprite slaves gatherers scanned the art from a book. All the art here is simply either ripped from the game or gotten from an official website.

As for there being an artbook, not sure. Most I know of is a Japanese guidebook (found by Wymsy just now): http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-lz-77-...em-70-1zah.html

Thank you for the information Zerxer. A Japanese guidebook is better than nothing at this point.
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Ellis
post Oct 31 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #4

I LOVE THIS COMPANY
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 2,130
Member No.: 84

The artwork has been taken from stuff released by Nintendo, as well as other sites such as Gamespot. We just keep our eyes open for whatever we can find. (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/smile.gif)
Current Mood: bidoofbidoofbidoof
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2019 - 07:24 PM

Affiliates