Ellis
post May 5 2008, 12:32 AM
Post #1

I LOVE THIS COMPANY
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 2,130
Member No.: 84

If you find something wrong with the game, don't assume that I can read your mind - please provide as much information as possible so that I can figure out what's wrong quickly and resolve it. When you're posting about it, please try to provide the following information:

- Your internet browser - keep in mind that if you aren't using either Firefox 2 or higher, Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Opera 9 or higher, or Safari 3 or higher, there is a chance that the game might not work for you. These four browsers account for approximately 95% or so of the traffic FEP gets, so there's an enormous chance that this isn't an issue for you. (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/tongue.gif)
- Description of the bug - describe it in as much detail as possible. Don't just say "x isn't working," because that doesn't tell me much.
- Anything you did prior to the bug appearing - again, detail, detail, detail. You'd be surprised what random things could affect others, so please tell me anything you can.
- Link(s) to affected pages. This should be self explanatory.

Myself and others have spent a great deal of time testing the game, and resolving any issues with it, so I'm hoping that there aren't any bugs remaining, but please report anything you may find as soon as possible, thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/happy.gif)
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: bidoofbidoofbidoof
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 05:15 AM

Affiliates