fensti
post Aug 5 2013, 11:28 AM
Post #1

AAAAAAAA
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 2,000,000,000,000,000,768
Member No.: 331

So, for this tournament I decided to get a bit crazy with the battle types. I have no idea how these will play out, but I'm sure it'll produce some laughs.

This will be an 8 person single elim tourney and signups will go up tomorrow sometime after 4:30 pm.

Starting gold will be 12000 and you will receive 2000 gold for each win. Status staves will be disabled.

I am going to start posting the starting amounts and the amounts for winning so everyone is aware and can comment on if they think that is enough. I couldn't find the benchmarks that SaS used so I am just guessing for now. So please comment if you think they should be higher or lower.

http://feto.feplanet.net/tournament/view/69
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Jiffster
post Aug 27 2013, 02:06 AM
Post #2

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 30
Member No.: 89,019

QUOTE(fensti @ Aug 5 2013, 11:28 AM) *
So, for this tournament I decided to get a bit crazy with the battle types. I have no idea how these will play out, but I'm sure it'll produce some laughs.

This will be an 8 person single elim tourney and signups will go up tomorrow sometime after 4:30 pm.

Starting gold will be 12000 and you will receive 2000 gold for each win. Status staves will be disabled.

I am going to start posting the starting amounts and the amounts for winning so everyone is aware and can comment on if they think that is enough. I couldn't find the benchmarks that SaS used so I am just guessing for now. So please comment if you think they should be higher or lower.

http://feto.feplanet.net/tournament/view/69

Whens the next one?
+Quote Post

fensti
post Aug 27 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #3

AAAAAAAA
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 2,000,000,000,000,000,768
Member No.: 331

I'll post two more threads next Tuesday in the morning and start signups on Wednesday. Probably something more basic. Once the two bigger ones end I will set up a pair of regular tournaments that are bigger.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2018 - 11:38 AM

Affiliates