Lexyvil
post Jan 31 2016, 01:19 AM
Post #1

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 20
Member No.: 92,188

I'm planning on making a story behind the characters I've created along with self-composed music; the scenes would look like the style one would normally see in FE6, FE7 and FE8 in terms of cutscenes.
I could add backgrounds and make character sprites move, but the only thing I can't do is adding speech bubbles with working flowing text as words appear when being said. Is there a scene maker somewhere or someone who knows how to make a simple tool to make speech bubbles work like it normally would look within the FE games?

It could be convenient in my case and possibly other works~
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Apr 16 2016, 04:42 PM
Post #2

Flamey Master of Really Bad Puns!
Group Icon

Group: FETO Manager
FEPoints: 133,734,690,354
Member No.: 13,316

Skylessia Characters

QUOTE(Lexyvil @ Jan 31 2016, 02:19 AM) *
I'm planning on making a story behind the characters I've created along with self-composed music; the scenes would look like the style one would normally see in FE6, FE7 and FE8 in terms of cutscenes.
I could add backgrounds and make character sprites move, but the only thing I can't do is adding speech bubbles with working flowing text as words appear when being said. Is there a scene maker somewhere or someone who knows how to make a simple tool to make speech bubbles work like it normally would look within the FE games?

It could be convenient in my case and possibly other works~

We used to have one (I think), but the text was static (as in, the letters don't appear automatically as it did in the original games), so you'd have to animate it yourself using a choice image application that allows the use of animating frames. At least, that's what I used to end up doing.

Also, nobody uses this forum anymore. We've moved here: http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php

Pretty sure you can find better help there.

Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Relieved
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 06:03 AM

Affiliates