Scar
post Jul 31 2007, 01:45 AM
Post #1

Top Contender
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 10,006
Member No.: 70

Hey, Phyrro. It's me, your buddy. You really need to stop being an asshole to some people based on old grudges. If you are going to be the leader of this board you are going to have to respect everyone the same, regardless of your personal feelings about them. I'm going to be honest, recently I don't like you at all. Your elitist attitude really disappoints me. You take certain posts from certain people and deliberately put them down. This isn't needed at all, I'm not taking away your right to opinion; noone can do that. I'm saying that you need to stop disrespecting people over and over again, joking is one thing; but being maliciously rude is another. You need to step off of your pedestal sometimes and realize that you aren't above us. Administrators work for the members, you aren't here to put them down. Your continuous effort to make people who don't kiss your ass is sickening. You can respond. You can ban me. Either way I don't give a fuck, there are too many people who haven't been spoken for, for far too long.

Scar

Do not close this topic. I want answers, and responses. Do not ignore me.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Enamored.
+Quote Post

Ellis
post Jul 31 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #2

I LOVE THIS COMPANY
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 2,130
Member No.: 84

If you have a personal grudge with someone I see no reason to stir shit on the forums over taking it to IM.

TC
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: bidoofbidoofbidoof
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th July 2019 - 07:09 PM

Affiliates