Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

> Please Read

Please include your name, email address and problem/comment/question in your post. we will respond to the email provided and in this forum ASAP; alternatively, you can contact SaSxorz on AIM at SaSxorz, or Eltoshen at CrossKnightElto

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Affiliation
Guest_Yoman82_*
post Oct 28 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #1

Guests

My site, (I co-own it with some friends. We merged) feshrine.vze.com would like to affiliate with you. We have a forum, but our site is on a free host. The site is well established, and the older portion of the forum (Before we merged) Is over six months old. We will post a link (To your site) when you reply.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 28 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #2

TITS!
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 7,850
Member No.: 2

SaS might say otherwise but at this time, I'd say an affiliation with us might not happen for you just yet.

I have a big suggestion for your site as well, fix up the main page a bit.. you have it loading a lot. It took awhile to load it all and lagged me because you have so many news posts and all those images. Try archiving old ones or something.

Could also maybe use a new layout/style..
Current Mood: So I'm confused, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
+Quote Post

Guest_Yoman82_*
post Oct 31 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #3

Guests

Ok, we could do that. I really don't notice loading times, as I've got awesome internet, But we could probably work in a skin with less images. Which part should it be on? Mainsite or the forums? (The speed-skin, I mean.)
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Oct 31 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #4

TITS!
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 7,850
Member No.: 2

Oh uhh.. I hadn't looked at your forums the first time because the site was enough to draw me away but the forum is fine (skin-wise).

It's not so much that the site's skin has too many images, it's that your main page has too many news posts all together. Each news post has a bunch of images posted in it too. You should make it only show the latest 5 or so news posts then either archive the others or setup a page system.

As for the skin itself... it's just very basic and bleh. The background image doesn't repeat well, it doesn't look smooth at all, and there's just really no style to it.
Current Mood: So I'm confused, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
+Quote Post

Guest_Yoman82_*
post Nov 3 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #5

Guests

Ok, I hav eno control of skin and template on the mainsite, I'll try to get Keriku to show less news per page.
+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 02:16 AM

Affiliates