Jack
post Jul 13 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #1

I'm not dead yet
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 6,456,945
Member No.: 332

I already posted this in my topic, but I figured it'd be easier to see if I made a topic as well.

Okay, here's my announcement:

I am an idiot when it comes to comic making. Or rather, comic managing. You see, I have many comic series out now, and I realize I just can't handle to run them all at once. So here's what I've decided to do:

1. Roomates, What goes on at FEP, and Megaman: Uncovered are all going to be side comics that I update occasionally. I might do some more WST if I get the chance, and the idea me and David had if I ever get the sprites done.

2. I probably won't we-do Utter Chaos. It sucked before, making it look 1000x nicer won't make it any funnier. It would look better, but it would still suck. So I won't do that.

3. I've been toying with the idea of a new series. This one will take some time though. I'm actually going to plan out the whole story beforehand, make sure it looks good, keeps people entertained, and has a great plotline as well. If it doesn't come together like I want it to, I'll make Megaman Uncovered my main series.

4. Roomates is more of a random comic like Ctr + Alt + Dlt and Penny Arcade, so alot of my random comics will go there. However, If I can fit in FEP members, I'll make them under the FEP comic. If neither, I'll just post a random comic.

So that's basically it, just letting you all know I finally got everything all sorted out and will begin working on the new comic immediatley.

There you go. Discuss if you want, but It's really just an announcement to let everyone know what's going down.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Bleh
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 04:57 AM

Affiliates