Capperroff
post Oct 1 2013, 01:24 AM
Post #1

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 20
Member No.: 89,257

Alright, two things. First, I am unable to upload a battle sprite, and I am unsure if it's because of the site I'm using, or because there's currently a problem, or what it is, really.
Here's the sprite, just a recolor of one of the archer sprites. http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/C...roff/Aqua-1.png

Second, and more of a thing that isn't explained well... When I battle with my friend, I can't see any of what happens on his turn, and this includes not knowing if he attacked anyone, and if so, who he did. I haven't battled with anyone else. I don't know why I wouldn't be able to see a log of who he attacked during his turn, so that I'm not left in the dark, having to check each units HP. Am I missing something?
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Freeze
post Oct 1 2013, 06:19 AM
Post #2

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 98,525
Member No.: 52,067

I'm not an expert with sprites, but I can answer your other question.

When you're looking at a battle you can see the names of the participants displayed to the left and slightly below the map. Above those names you'll see the words battle logs. Click on a name below "battle logs" to see what they did on each turn. It currently isn't very detailed, but there will be an update soonish that will allow you to see every move displayed on the map (in a separate window).
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 01:46 PM

Affiliates