Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

> Path of Radiance Coverage

FEP's FE9 coverage can be found here.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ike - could have he been crowned King of Daein instead?
Catria
post Mar 7 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #1

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 85
Member No.: 89,481

Although there is no question that, as a ruler, Ike would actually do something (a king would have more power to do things than a mercenary commander would), he would be an even-handed ruler, the epilogue of FE9 left me the impression that Ike would be crowned king of Daein shortly thereafter. But he would accept to take up the throne only to rebuild the world.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

sirocyl
post Mar 7 2014, 07:16 PM
Post #2

my face has three hands
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 1,439
Member No.: 88,769

QUOTE(Catria @ Mar 7 2014, 06:14 PM) *
Although there is no question that, as a ruler, Ike would actually do something (a king would have more power to do things than a mercenary commander would), he would be an even-handed ruler, the epilogue of FE9 left me the impression that Ike would be crowned king of Daein shortly thereafter. But he would accept to take up the throne only to rebuild the world.

Sorry to say, but you won't see much discussion over here (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/wink.gif)

I know it hasn't been formally fixed (because the admin panel's being obnoxious) but we aren't supposed to post new topics over here, because these forums have gotten plagued with spambots and I had to close off registrations.

If you'd like, you could make an account over on the new forums (assuming you didn't already ^^) and repost this there.
There's one big "Fire Emblem" board over there, but I'm working on adding thread-prefixes so that you can tag threads with the games they relate to. It'll be pretty awesome.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Uzbekistan
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 04:18 AM

Affiliates