8bitalchemist
post Jul 12 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #1

Returning Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 0
Member No.: 6,015

I have noticed that some forged item types are useless because of the the weapon level increase. Heavy is useless because you might as well just go and buy the next stronger item rather than waste gold on it. Any chance in there being a change in the forge?
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Linkhardin
post Jul 13 2012, 02:25 AM
Post #2

Defencive Tactics King
Group Icon

FEPoints: 15
Member No.: 5,730

Skylessia Characters

QUOTE(joker @ Jul 12 2012, 09:17 PM) *
I have noticed that some forged item types are useless because of the the weapon level increase. Heavy is useless because you might as well just go and buy the next stronger item rather than waste gold on it. Any chance in there being a change in the forge?

They're not exactly useless. Forged items on Bronze level items are pretty good, considering they are stronger and have infinite uses still. Heavy is useful for the fact that the forged weapon has the same MT and ACC, but isn't one weight higher, which matters a lot in this version of FE. It's also good for A ranks, considering you don't run across S-rank items a whole lot. Heavy is just mostly used for Bronze and Great(A) rank items, though.
There is a extremely small chance of the forge being changed. Around a ~2% chance. It normally wouldn't even be that high, but we just got a new admin(since our old one bailed (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/crying.gif) ) figure which has some or all admin abilities. We're not sure of what they are capable of doing with changing the foundation of the site.

EDIT: Oh, and HI Joker! Long-time no-see! (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/grin.gif)
Current Mood: Lawrarawr
+Quote Post

8bitalchemist
post Jul 16 2012, 07:32 PM
Post #3

Returning Veteran
Group Icon

FEPoints: 0
Member No.: 6,015

Long time no see. thank you for the reply that helps a lot. in all my time time playing off and on, this is the first time i am actually looking into the forge. i forgot about WT. your advice makes a lot of sense
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2018 - 04:04 AM

Affiliates