These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 2,148,498,192
Member No.: 5,238

Radiance of Elibe Characters

Island of Ala Cavallo, Begnion
Early Summer 747

Kezryn hovered quietly over the rolling waves of a crystal-blue ocean, her face wearing an expression of concern for once. The picnic with Piers had been a delightful diversion, even with the little adventure that they ended up having mid-feast, but now it was growing far too late. I promised Wynne I would return to Phoenicis as soon as I was able, but now look! I've been gone more than three months, and I haven't been able to write her a letter explaining things. I hope she isn't too upset... She had spent the entire afternoon traversing her least favorite country in Tellius, if only for the ill will she bore it because of the vigilantes who pillaged her small town when she was a hatchling, many years ago. She had learned since then that beorc could be trusted, after all, and had learned with time to forgive them, but the pain of it never left her...

A small, amorphous mound of land appeared on the horizon, growing larger and larger as the hawk drew near to it. She could see a fishing village nestled in the foothills of the island, and her wings began to quiver at the thought of resting there after long hours spent soaring over the sea. Kezryn finally alighted at the edge of the island--which she discovered, from the passing conversations of villagers, to be called Ala Cavallo--and gave a deep stretch to her tired wings. She surveyed the island, a smile forming on her face. It was a cute little village, with an inn, a restaurant or two, several fisheries and shops, and numerous villagehouses. The villagers seemed mildly surprised to see a hawk in their midst, but were gracious to Kezryn and seemed eager to welcome her to their humble island. Kezryn strode along the market road, where all matter of aquatic commerce took place and blanketed the island in a rank, oceanic odor. Several times she was offered cooked fish by the merchants, and dared to try a meal of some, only to discover that it was tastier than she expected. Once she cleared the bustling market, Kezryn was graced with a beautiful sight.

There was a lush park, where many trees grew and ponds sparkled. A small stone bridge spanned the width of a brook, and there were wrought-iron benches scattered throughout the village green, one of which was occupied by a familiar face. It was a heron, dressed in the regal attire of a nobleman; one arm was draped gracefully across the head of the bench, and the other held a little yellow bird, perched carefully on a slender finger. Kezryn walked over to him happily, taking quiet steps so as not to disturb the heron prince's little visitor.

"Ladekahn," she said, with a genial wave. "Hello! I haven't seen you since Serenes was reclaimed; how have you been?"
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: It hasn't all been champagne and caviar
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post May 24 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #2

That One Guy
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 1,810
Member No.: 876

A little yellow bird had flitted onto Ladekahn's finger at the behest of a whispered coo, its plump white breast heaving with the barest heartbeat. Its tiny head cocked and peered curiously at the Heron, inspecting the similarly-winged perch it found itself on. What could this be?

Ladekahn's tricorn sat beside him, resting atop a stack of portfolios that he'd been carrying with him. Business, he told people. He was there on business. Ladekahn crooked his finger experimentally, delighting in the small bird's trust in his gentle movement. He brought it closer to his face, almost to his nose, and smiled. Such a delicate thing. How extraordinary, these delicate things, to be so possessed of beautiful curiosity. He followed the little black eyes' movements, and they followed his.

How was Aethril doing, he wondered. She'd been off on her own so often as of late with a new friend he'd yet to meet. Another Stag, he'd been told. Another threat. Aethril had just now been ingratiated into Paci's activities and he was anxious to accomplish the girl, anxious to reap some implausible something from her cultured disgust with the humankind. Even after Aethril would have completed the metamorphosis, he knew he'd soon lust again for something to break. The old call for Nehtiels to break would come, just as it came with Almarde, just as it came with Aethril. Why did he want to tarnish Nehtiel's memory so passionately? What was it about her absence that made him want so desperately to humiliate what he had left of her: her spirit, living strong in these charming girls who love without question.

"Ladekahn!"

He looked up, the bird spiriting away into the great beyond above the trees. A young Hawk girl was approaching, a long yellow braid bouncing barely on her chest. She had such incredible blue eyes, now that he saw her.

"Miss Kezryn Talaga," Ladekahn greeted with a soft smile, rising to meet her. "I didn't know Ava Cavallo was on the Hawks' migrating path." He grinned, taking her hand. Kezryn... the café of that bastardizing human settlement in Serenes. It felt like it had been such a long time, but there were trees, again. Reunited under the trees.

"What brings you to such a place as this?"
Current Mood: Meh.
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post May 25 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #3

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

Kezryn straightened her posture a little, her eyes following the yellow bird as it fluttered into the trees around them. Despite being in her own position of importance, the hawk always felt as though she needed to appear more... proper around members of the noble Heron tribe. Even around Piers, it had taken her a little while to finally cease worrying about it, but there was something about Ladekahn, the graceful and serene way that he carried himself, that made her feel as though she was in the presence of a king.

"I was originally visiting Crimea, but I've actually stayed in Serenes for the past while to check up on things before heading home," she replied, her hands clasped loosely behind her back. "It's been a long journey back to the Phoenician court, though, so I'm taking a rest here." Another glance about her made her realize the peculiarity of this coincidence. What was a heron of Ladekahn's caliber doing here, on this small fisherman's isle off the coast of Begnion? She was far too curious to chalk it up to random chance and let it drop.

"But, what brings you here, Ladekahn?"
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post May 27 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #4

That One Guy
Group Icon

He smirked, brushing his hat from his portfolios with the back of his hand. He rifled through one of them, speaking as he did so. "I made the acquaintance of a blind fisherman living here, once. He practices watercolor, surprisingly, and his work is absolutely—sublime." Ladekahn's slender fingers dipped in between the compressed papers, flipping through an assortment of very un-artistic items... charts on the local aquaculture, records of exports to the mainland and surrounding islands, income quotas relying on the fishing industry, the economy as a whole of the fisheries of the coast of Tanas[1]... Ladekahn plucked out a crisp rectangle of white and handed it to Kezryn. It was a painting of a sailboat, one he'd bought from a street vendor in Furston.

"I'm taking some samples for him to show to an art collector friend of mine in Diderot. Please, here, take a look." Ladekahn pulled more little landscapes from his portfolio, insisting that Kezryn admire them just as much as he did—fall in love with the art of this lonely blind fisherman just as he did.

Smiling, glowing, Ladekahn watched—analyzed—the Hawk's face as she looked at the watercolors. "It's been some time since we were all in Serenes. What kept you there so long, if you don't mind my asking?"

[1] (totally stolen from Baft for the benefit of this post) The west coast's fishing industry was always a problem for many eastern settlements striving to appeal to a greater market. Considerably, Arposandra, Animus, was struggling against the competition to maintain its business with the greater Empire who were choosing rather to buy from more tranquil shores, from beorc nets. It wouldn't have been perfectly wrong to suspect that such contents in Ladekahn's portfolio were to assist in some project, perhaps some suggestions that Paci would be pleased to receive and, at some point, do something to help their laguz brothers...
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post May 28 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #5

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

Kezryn nodded slowly, her eyes lowering to the portfolio Ladekahn was fingering. He spoke of meeting a blind fisherman who had painted many things that the heron hoped to distribute to an art collector. Before she knew it, Kezryn was handed a beautiful picture of a boat sailing on the ocean, painted with the light pastel hues of watercolors. She found herself smiling fondly at it; she was very appreciative of art, unlike most of her kind. Hawks were typically the fighters of the bird tribes, and not ones for viewing artwork as more than just colorful splotches on paper. Kezryn, on the other hand, always loved a good work of art, especially one so masterfully created as the one she now held in her hands; and created by a blind man, no less! She held a great deal of respect for those with such artistic abilities, being an aspiring artist, herself. As a child, Kezryn would often pick up a pencil and draw little birds on pieces of parchment, when the days were long and her brothers and sisters tired from a day of adventurous playtime. They would all gather in the field outside of their little house, talking and laughing after a long day of exploration, lying in the grass and gazing up at the clouds as they slowly crept across the sky...

I miss those days... Kezryn's smile faltered, as the knowledge that those carefree childhood days would never again be relived swept over her. They were gone... cut down in their peak, forever lost to her, forever lost to them.

"It's beautiful," she said; the sadness in her face belied her expressed awe for the painting. Kezryn lowered the masterpiece a little, the pleasant smile all but gone from her face until Ladekahn's words brought it back, in the hope that she not inadvertently concern him with her low spirits.

"Well," she began, her words somewhat quiet at first. "I was sent there by Queen Wynne to make sure the recovery was going well, and to lend any needed support to High Priest Piers Garetson." Her smile broadened as the high priest's name left her lips, and memories of the picnic and their little high-seas adventure filled her mind. "I... guess I was distracted by all the help that had to be provided."
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post May 30 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #6

That One Guy
Group Icon

"I see," Ladekahn said to the explanation of her delay, watching her with sharp eyes. The way she looked with that watercolor... there was something he hadn't expected, something deeper he revealed. He wanted to know what it was.

He picked through the portfolio again, this time searching intently for something specific. Pulling out another watercolor, Ladekahn smiled admiringly at it, and handed it to Kezryn. "This is one I did myself," he confessed, the corners of his lips turned shyly, if at least proudly. Five birds were in flight, distant towards a sunset, while a sixth stood perched on a desiccated tree, alone, on a cliffside. "I was in Phoenicis once and saw this curious sight one afternoon. It fascinated me why some birds stay behind when the others go off. I sometimes wonder," he said, running a finger delicately on the chaste margin of the paper, "where the birds that go off fly to. We're always the ones who stay behind, aren't we? Heh." The prince smiled brightly, searching for some reflection of similar loss.

"You know, Miss Talaga. I was there when Serenes was burned—during the Massacre, that is. Or Genocide[1], as some are calling it these days. I knew the victims—loved them, sang with them. I think every now and then of those lost to the beorcs' villainy. I was one of the few survivors, as it were." He pointed thoughtfully to the lone bird on the cliff, smiling sadly. "It's not the best life, surviving. You avoid death, yes, but... you don't really live afterwards."

Ladekahn looked up, his face genuinely a thing that could only be described as 'veteran'. He saw himself in the mirror of her large blue eyes, saw how miserable a thing he saw, and panned out to see Kezryn's own face, waiting to see it reflect just as his.

[1](once again shamefully robbed from Baft) Such as Paci.
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post May 31 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #7

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

Kezryn gazed at Ladekahn's painting for a long time after it was handed to her, silently listening to his words. Were it any other picture, she would have focused her attention solely on the beauty and the detail of the work of art; however, the subject, coupled with Ladekahn's reflection of the Serenes Massacre in the background, struck a chord with her. Misha, Elise, Shoru, Roah, Fierro... and me. She traced the outline of the lone hawk delicately with her finger, as more and more painful memories of her own broken past welled up within her. They had all flown toward the sunset, leaving all of their suffering behind, flying away wherever their souls were destined to venture; with the Goddess, perhaps. But she was still here... Tarsus and Geno, too. Years after their deaths she always reminded herself that she had to keep living for their sakes, but oftentimes she forgot that there was someone at fault for her misery, and her unbearable losses. Surviving... Kezryn looked up at Ladekahn, struggling profusely to maintain a pleasant expression. He's a survivor, too, and of the most tragic massacre in the history of Tellius.

"Though I may not have been there during the massacre," she said, the blue of her eyes deepening in a mist of forming tears. "I.. know what it's like to lose loved ones at the hands of beorc. Luckily, I've discovered that not all beorc are as cruel as those, but," she paused for a moment, her stare fixated on the painting. "the survivors still have to carry the burden of moving on, in spite of their painful losses. Sure, it isn't an ideal lifestyle, and adjustments have to be made to make 'surviving' bearable..." She turned her meditative look to the majestic heron prince. "But I think it's more admirable to keep going strong, even under such a weight. Don't you think?"
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post Jun 1 2010, 09:05 PM
Post #8

That One Guy
Group Icon

"How long?—" Ladekahn began, catching himself. Such a rude question! He was being so sincere and sympathetic! "I apologize. I am sorry to hear about your losses, Miss Talaga. Truly it is a dreadful thing, and something no one should ever have to experience."

He pressed his hand to hers comfortingly, smiling softly. "But it's best not to dwell in the past," he said, a bit too quickly for his preference. "After all, the sun also rises again in the morning."

Ladekahn stood up from the bench, collecting his portfolios and tricorn and tucking them all under his arm. "Would you like to have a walk with me—just for a short while? It's a lovely afternoon, even with the clouds, to share with another person. Very... meditative, yes. I don't leave until tomorrow morning, and probably won't be out so far to the west in a long while."

The prince extended his bent elbow to the Hawk for her to loop her own arm through, smiling gallantly.
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post Jun 2 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #9

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

Kezryn brushed some flyaway bangs behind her large, pointed ear, feeling somewhat sheepish when Ladekahn placed his hand over hers. He seemed to be taking a lot of interest in the kinship of their past sufferings.. but certainly that was just the way herons were: quick to sympathize with others. What an admirable tribe, to possess such genuine feelings of concern even for near-strangers, to be so emotionally in-tune with everything around them.

Afterward, he stood and offered his arm to her, requesting that she go on a walk with him. Strangely, Kezryn found herself hesitant. I need to return to Phoenicis... I've spent longer than I intended to here already, and it looks like a storm might be coming. However, the picture of chivalry before her, and the peaceful breeze that drifted amiably through them, barely disturbing the edges of her scarlet scarf, reminded her that it truly was a perfect day for a walk. The temptation to accept his offer grew until she could no longer refuse it. ..Just for a little while. Then I'll head out.

"Yes," she said, taking his extended arm carefully, as if there were some sort of technique to doing it properly that she had yet to discover. "You're right, it is a beautiful day for a walk."
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post Jun 2 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #10

That One Guy
Group Icon

Arm in arm, the two birds ambled down the brown path through the little park, the dark trees gaining a specific, dark beauty from the lighting of the nearing storm clouds. Squirrels and other rodents were quickly making stock for provisions to last the coming rainfall, scurrying to and fro on the gray grass and up the knotted bark of trunks.

Ladekahn began to hum as they walked, his eyes lost in the foliage. There was a yellow bird out there, in those dark leaves somewhere...

He pointed to a doughty willow, its wispy arms bent downwards and swaying like a beaded curtain. Ladekahn pushed it aside for the Hawk to pass through, letting his fingers run through the willow's long hair. "Miss Talaga," he said, turning his head to her. "Would you care to hear a song? It is great remedy for the revival of heavy memories, especially with a storm coming. In Serenes we used to sing en masse to celebrate the imminent rainfall, because its water feeds the forest."

The prince smiled at her, humming the inception of his offered tune.
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post Jun 3 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #11

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

As they walked, Kezryn could feel her mind straying from the worries of the storm and the eagerness to return to Phoenicis. The humid ocean air became thicker, heralding the impending rainstorm. She could even feel her wings twitching a little in anticipation of getting rained on. The hawk entertained the idea of staying on the island to wait the storm out; at least she wouldn't be alone, if she chose to do so...

Kezryn stooped a little to clear the elegant drape of willow leaves Ladekahn had pulled aside for her. This park certainly was more intricate than she expected for its locale; though it was rapidly growing darker as the grey clouds eclipsed the light of the sun, this seemed to accentuate the beauty of the trees along the pair's chosen pathway. What's more, Ladekahn's humming in the background gave the scene before her a haunting quality. He offered to sing her a song, and Kezryn nodded to preface her voiced consent. The song of a heron was the most beautiful thing on the Goddess's green earth, and here was an open invitation to indulge in it again.

"I would like that," she said with a serene smile, and ran her hand thoughfully along a low-hanging branch next to her.
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post Jun 3 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #12

That One Guy
Group Icon

Gingerly, Ladekahn lowered himself to the base of the willow and curling a thin branch around his finger. He closed his eyes, his lips parted to catch a note of the tune, and from his humming his voice sprang forth like a fountain of thick wine—robust, smooth, and rippling at the inflection of his throat. The song came out soft at first, a whisper from a hum, but while he wrapped that single strand of leaves tighter around his finger, the melody grew louder and more towering. Each note added to the momentum, tumbling into itself a fearsome repose that snowballed to higher heights and deeper depths. His finger began to bob in tune with the song, tugging the skinny branch like a marionette's string whose body lay in heaven.

Ladekahn you are a monster. His song lulled on, spreading through the valance of the weeping willow. Yes. Yes... I am a monster. His voice rose, taking with it all the magic swelling in the audible air around them. The branches trembled in a heavy, windless sway. Mesmerized birds danced on their pointed toes, caught between enchantment and fear—to fly from the beautiful terror or to sink into it, sink... like a rock in a pool of water—a water as red as wine——robust, smooth, and rippling at the inflection of his throat.

One last, fatal tug of that coiled branch and it snapped at the peak of his crescendo—and in an instant Ala Cavallo melted and then there was nothing. Nothing but the echo of a distant song, drifting over Kezryn like a sleepy storm cloud...

/ / / / / / / / / /

Massive, gloomy fungi towered over the unconscious blond girl sleeping soundly on the dark ground. Each enormous cap was suffused with a faded, their rotund bulks smoothened by old, dry winds. In the umbrage of their creamy underbellies, fantastic flora from every stretch of a wild botanist's most forbidding imaginations. Huge, dusty moths floated in the white sun's rays, and tiny insects hopped to and fro as silver-lighted specks.

Three lofty snapdragons wobbled over their stems to get a look at the girl, fussing objectionably at her presence.

"What is that?" mewled the pink snapdragon haughtily.

"I believe it is a girl! A laguz if I ever saw one, Bernella!" exclaimed the purple.

"A laguz! Oh my word!" cried the yellow snapdragon.

"Look! She has wings!" persisted the purple.

"Oh would you shut up, Tiffily! I can't get a good look at her!"

The yellow gasped. "Bernella!"

"You too, Joyce! My goodness, you two are so frustrating!" The flowers bickered amongst themselves, futilely trying to slap at each other with their petals.

"Okay, okay! Enough!" shrieked Bernella, panting furiously. "You! Laguz-girl! Wake up, will you! Go away!"
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post Jun 6 2010, 07:20 PM
Post #13

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

As Kezryn walked with her heron escort, listening to the powerful and resonant melody pouring from his lips, she found herself stumbling over her own two feet; perhaps in awe of the song so much that she was thoroughly distracted? Embarrassed still by her sudden lack of coordination, she opened her mouth with the intent to apologize, but the words shriveled in her throat, never to be revived again. A wave of fatigue swept rapidly over her, forcing the hawk to her knees, and her grasp of Ladekahn's arm fell away. The world was growing dim, flickering in and out of focus. What's happening to me? Kezryn could hear the heron's mysterious tune still pervading her muddled thoughts, until her final moments of consciousness, when her world plunged into darkness and the song faded away into silence.

<<----+---->>

Kezryn awoke with a gasp, and, sitting up, tossed her disoriented head in every direction. She was alone--or so she thought, for there were no other people there--in a darkened world where things appeared in a manner she had never seen in her life. Ala Cavallo was gone, the cascading ocean was gone. Instead, strange flowers and curious landscapes stretched out before her, all of them suffering under the obstructive power of passing miasmas that allowed only glimpses at a time of the otherworldly place. Kezryn could hear voices whispering around her, and yet there was still no one to be found. Who was speaking to her? The hawk rose shakily to her feet, grasping her throbbing head. Where am I? How did this happen? And where.. Kezryn suddenly realized that her company was missing. Ladekahn! Where is Ladekahn? I... I can't remember.. did he bring me here, or were we kidnapped, or... Her mind swam with thousands of possibilities which served only to facilitate her confusion. I need to find a way out of here.. no, wait, who's talking to me? Maybe they can help.. Her thoughts echoed unusually loudly in her head, causing her to hold it steady every time she pondered her position.

Kezryn noticed that there were snapdragons around her, their petals quivering every time a voice other than her own spoke in the empty world. Were the flowers the ones who were talking? Maybe she was going crazy...

"You! Laguz-girl! Wake up, will you! Go away!" Kezryn turned to the pink snapdragon, perplexed.

"I-I don't know how I got here," the words stumbled clumsily out of her mouth. "What is this place?"
+Quote Post

Kilvaer
post Jun 11 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #14

That One Guy
Group Icon

The snapdragons wiggled furiously. "Not only is she an intruding mouse she's a stupid intruding mouse!" The other two shrieked gleefully. Affably encouraged, Tiffily continued, "Y-yeah! And she's blonde!, too!"

"Tiffily, you should really quit while you're ahead. You just show people how stupid you are." Bernella turned on her stem to face Kezryn again. "So you haven't a clue where you are, hm? Not the faintest? Not even a teeny-weeny intsy bintsy little idea, laguz-girl?"

They snickered wickedly. "Well, well, well... We can't have a poor, sweet lost girl wandering around in the Stalks like this, no no no..." She clapped two leaves together, rubbing them with relish. "Yes, yes... I know what must be done..."

"Bernella...?"

The pink nodded, and the three snapdragons went to wiggling, their roots quaking as their leaves and petals shivered. "WUMPERSNAG!" This hellish power word they screamed and shouted, wiggling horrifically in their rooted places. "WUMPERSNAG! WUMPERSNAG!"

A momentous rustling occurred, the giant mushrooms swaying in the wake of the disturbance. The snapdragons were cackling, singing out their WUMPERSNAG without pause. Two of the towering mushrooms came crashing down with a moist snap of round trunks, their caps coming down and crashing everything below. Behind the two slick stumps glowered a hideous beast, the haze of its fur shaking angrily. Two sharp, elongated ears were flattened behind the thing's huge, round face. Its dark, beady eyes shined with its twitching whiskers, with two wicked-looking incisors peering menacingly from under two bulbous cheeks that curled to a point under a flat, wiggling pink nose. It would have looked like a rabbit if it weren't so extraordinarily large. Wumpersnag.

It leaped, snarling, and landed quite soundly on the snapdragons that summoned it. Its eyes glowed with brutal hatred.

"Run!" screamed out a voice from the dense forestry around Kezryn. A silhouette darted out from behind a mushroom, tapping Kezryn on her wing. "Hurry!"
+Quote Post

Shiaherazade
post Jun 15 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #15

These are the days, yes!
Group Icon

Kezryn took a step away from the snapdragons, frowning at their rude remarks. Now she had to endure a headache, confusion, and a barrage of insults from a bunch of talking flowers. What's more, they seemed to relish in the fact that she had no idea where she was. Her hands balling into loose fists, she took an assertive and somewhat aggravated step forward.

"Listen, I know it's funny, hilarious that I've somehow ended up hopelessly lost in some dream world, but I really need your help! Please, just tell me where I am, I promise I'll leave as soon as I--"

"WUMPERSNAG!" Kezryn flinched a little when the chanting began. What language was this, now? Were they casting a spell? Or worse, summoning something? Her questions were immediately answered when a monstrous rabbit-like creature easily twice her size lumbered over the tall mushrooms, crushing them into oblivion under its enormous rabbit feet. Kezryn gasped at the sight of the monster, the Wumpersnag. There was no way she could fight that creature; she didn't yet have enough energy to transform. When a child's voice shrieked over the Wumpersnag's loud, bestial snarling, telling her to run and tugging her wing, she didn't bother to look for its source; she ran. An eternity blurred past them as they raced away from the monster, and finally found sanctuary underneath a dense forest of mushroom stalks. The sounds of the Wumpersnag faded ominously into the distance. Kezryn slumped against the thick trunk of a mushroom, gasping for breath.

"That was close... are you okay, t-" When her eyes fell upon her companion with clarity for the first time, her heart ceased its pounding beats. Her baby brother stood before her; those familiar ocean eyes peering curiously at her from a round, pale face... he didn't look a day older than the day they fled their home all those years ago... he was still frightfully thin; yet, he always had been... no! Fierro was dead. She was with him when he died; she cradled his emaciated body in her arms when his final breaths deserted him. The memory was too vivid to have been false. Then how was he standing before her, as he was now? Kezryn trembled, her chest heaving with every quaking breath she drew. She didn't dare go near him, fearing that her mind was creating this illusion.

"..Fierro...." her voice was small, and wavered violently against the sorrow that threatened to take hold of it.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 09:09 AM

Affiliates