Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

> Please Read

Please include your name, email address and problem/comment/question in your post. we will respond to the email provided and in this forum ASAP; alternatively, you can contact SaSxorz on AIM at SaSxorz, or Eltoshen at CrossKnightElto

Closed TopicStart new topic
Potential Affiliation Request
Guest_JoJo_*
post Aug 22 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Guests

I'm a member of staff at the Advance Wars Bunker website (www.awbunker.com).

As the one who takes the most care (if you could call it that) of the main site, I've decided to take it upon myself to attempt to affiliate with some communities that share similar ground with the basis of our community- whereas yours is Fire Emblem, ours is Advance Wars, and the two games are similar to an extent in that they are both turn based, and born by the same developers.

We've been around since 2003, and can boast a fairly healthy member base, although admittedly our member numbers were swelled by spam bots that are no longer pruned... and the most active users was created by somebody DDoSing our site as part of some form of an attack against AW communities in general.

A member of our forum is a member here and has said that your community is definitely one of the better FE ones... and from my look around prior to your server change, I definitely liked the look of it.

Feel free to take a look around our website, and when you come to a decision, could you please contact me through my profile at the website? My username is JoJo, which can be found here.
I would post my email, were I not apprehensive due to bots scanning forums. Previous experiences and all.

Thanks. =)
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 08:19 AM

Affiliates