Crystal Shards
post Apr 24 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 15
Member No.: 442

So I have this person in my life who I considered a friend. I found out in February that she had told my boyfriend-to-be not to date me but to instead "pick" the other girl who liked him at that time... And she had all these reasons for me and him not to hook up and how my friend was better than me.

Well like a month later we hooked up anyway and have been wonderfully happy for the past two months... The thing that pisses me off is since we got back from Spring Break two weeks ago the "friend" has done something (twice) that really irritates me: she's been ALL OVER my guy.

And I don't mean like ha ha, okay, they hugged. That would be fine. I don't care. Most of our group is female so whatever. But she like, hugs onto him and won't let go, even when he says he needs air. Two of my friends said something to me before I even really got the chance to think it was annoying.

I know she doesn't like him, and if she did, oh well, because she has a boyfriend and my boyfriend is happy with me and that's not going to change anytime soon (if I can help it).

And then I found out from one of my friends that another friend said "some people" (meaning probably the girl who said this and the supposed "friend") were "surprised" Victor and I were still going out... I was like, Wtf? when I found out. These two girls are supposed to be my friends and they're saying stuff like this!

Ugh. Whatever.

~Crystal
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Rest in Peace Heath Ledger...
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post May 12 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

Okay.

I think I need a medal for "one of the most fucked up lives."

My ex told me he's bringing his stupid "girlfriend" (he doesn't like her at all) to prom about a week and a half ago, maybe Friday? Doesn't matter. Either way I wasn't thrilled and he asked why. I told him there was going to be a lot of drama because people don't really like her (she's apparently really creepy and a wannabe goth), and he asked why, and I told him stuff that people said about her... I didn't want to; he kept asking. So we kept talking and eventually I ended up telling him what people said about him... (I felt really bad about all of this, keep in mind.) He was like, "Well what do you think of us?" and I was like, "Well I don't like you two together; you never talk and it feels weird to see you together... I don't like you anymore so it's not like me being jealous or anything; you just look odd together... but if you're happy then that's good and that's all that matters."

Then on Sunday he was like "Well I thought about what you said and... we broke up." I asked why and he said because he thought about what I said about it feeling weird. I responded, "You just did to her what you did to me..." (he dumped me because his EX-GIRLFRIEND on ANOTHER CONTINENT WITH ANOTHER BOYFRIEND told him to) and he goes, "So are you like my other ex?" and I was like, "No, because I didn't tell you guys to break up!"

Then he mentioned me being punked, but it was like ten minutes after the conversation about them had ended (we were on a completely different subject) and so I didn't connect the two...

So today I said it was good that they were still talking 'cause I saw them talking (once in a month event here) on Friday, and he goes, "We didn't break up...?" I said, "What the fuck? You said you did!" And he goes, "No I was kidding; didn't you know that?" Of course I responded, "No, for this past fucking week I've felt horrible about it!" And he goes, "Yeah, I told you I just wanted to see how you'd react..." I was like, "You fucking asshole! Why would you even toy with someone's emotions like that?"

He was like, "I'm really sorry!" and my typical response to that shit is, "Well that fucking backlashed didn't it?"

So now I'm upset he DIDN'T do it.

Fucking asshole.

~Crystal
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Aug 28 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #3

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

Whine whine whine whine whine whine.

Oh, wait, before I get called for spamming, here:

I'm tired of CERTAIN PEOPLE HERE saying they're tired of me signing my name. I've been fucking doing it for years now and you bitching about it annoying you is going to change absolutely nothing. Get some maturity and get over it.

Oh and a friend is being a dick, but we all have friends like that, so I'm not even going to bother to go into detail because like I said, I don't like this forum.

~Crystal
+Quote Post

Bosco
post Aug 28 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #4

=3
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 2,435
Member No.: 28

Fuck. D: There's not much I can say.. ._.; As far as the name signing thing, screw them. =/
Current Mood: estatic, bidoofy
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Aug 31 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #5

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

I've decided to write about happy things that go on (at least until something really bad happens)... and the only reason I'm writing here is 'cause I'm EXTREMELY BORED. After I do this I'm going back to studying, 'cause that's actually fun (depending on the subject)...

Anyway, today I got to call Victor for the third time since I've gotten back (July 5)... I have to say I was very pleased with the outcome. You see, the last time I talked to him, he said he'd call me back, and he didn't. He also didn't respond to me saying I loved him when I had to go (though I do believe THAT was due to a problem with volume, 'cause we kept having to repeat what we said since the other couldn't hear)... still I was a bit upset... But when we were talking, he said that he couldn't get the number to work, which made me relieved. I even commented that I was sad he didn't call back and he said (I could tell he was upset about the problem too) that he couldn't get it to work. He's going to try again, and hopefully he's getting internet tomorrow so we can talk and he can see if the number works then where he can ask if the phone is ringing or whatever.

And he said he loved me. <3

So I'm really happy about that. That and my first week of classes are over and I like all my teachers so far. My favorite is my Advanced Composition teacher. She's really, really friendly, and it definitely helps that we're covering stuff I really love.

One bad thing: Most of the kids on my Honors floor are really, really immature. Like they run through the hallways and scream and stuff, and it's absolutely ridiculous that someone with those kinds of credentials act so stupid. I mean they went through the halls, knocking on people's doors, just to see if anyone would answer. I guess they were hoping everyone would answer at the same time. It's okay to have fun and all but Jesus is that stupid. Then again, for all I know, it could have been another floor... But I seriously doubt it. Some of the kids admitted they didn't really want to be in the Honors program and were dropping it next year... They only took it this year to make them look good...

Still, I have made some friends and I'd say many of the kids I've met are nice. I also took a Body Sculpting class and a Yoga class this week, which was really really fun. <3

I think that's it for now. Homework tiiime. <3

~Crystal
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Sep 23 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #6

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

Rant of the day:

I hate people with no backbones. Like you know you have a case to have something changed in an amazing way and they're like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH..." and then do NOTHING about it. I don't know if they're afraid of pissing people off or what but doing the right thing should never come second to being the most favoritest person ever. And that's why nothing gets done in 99% of the world. Because doing the right thing is an afterthought.

I apparently "have PMS 24-7" according to someone who really shouldn't be talking but those who actually take the time to get to know me would know better. They'd know I'm just a logical person, and if something doesn't make sense, I try to understand it, and if I don't agree, I tear it down. I don't do it to offend anyone; I don't do it for kicks. I do it because that's the way my mind works. And people sit there and think, God she hates me, but in reality they're looking at the issue superficially. An argument is not defined by the person, though a person can sometimes be defined by their argument.

Why do people have to be so stupid? I mean seriously. Why can't we just look at shit logically and move on with our lives? Life isn't all about being buddy-buddy with people. Yes, friends are key to life and whether you believe me or not I have a large network of friends, both online and off. But my friends are my friends because I treat them like they can have an opinion and I challenge them to think why they have that opinion. I'm an organized person who thinks. I'm sorry. I think, unlike most of this fucking planet. I'm not saying I'm smarter than anyone, I just think more than most. And that makes me good at things like English and math and real-life situations. I don't jump into something because someone said it or because it seems cool at the time. I analyze shit. And you know what? If that makes me "PMS girl" then fuck you too. Because if you'd take the time to get to know me you'd understand I'm actually one of the nicest people out there and people both online and off will attest to that. I just know how to argue. I'm sorry that you don't.

And I can't stop staring at my sig and laughing...

~Crystal
+Quote Post

Hinagiku Katsura
post Sep 23 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #7

Power of Flower
Group Icon

FEPoints: 4,365
Member No.: 29

QUOTE(Crystal Shards @ Sep 23 2007, 04:44 PM) *
And I can't stop staring at my sig and laughing...

~Crystal

Me too, since it just proves that some people are so blinded by their pride in FEP that they can't see what other places do better and try to adopt those things. (IMG:http://www.feplanet.net/forums/style_emoticons/blue/sad.gif)
Current Mood: Hayate~
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Sep 23 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #8

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

Shut up. It's not that you CONSTANTLY compare us with FEFF...

Oh wait, yeah it is.

It's not that you do it with the idea of actually helping FEP. You do it to show once again how we don't measure up to the infallible FEFF and all its wonder and glory. I don't HAVE any pride for any forum but my own, and my board runs fine. I don't need to constantly pump it up or bring it down; it is as it is, its own separate entity, and we do just fine, thanks. If anything the sad thing is your own immense pride of the place blocking the fact that NO ONE CARES. We don't want or need to be like FEFF, FES, or FESS. We're FEP. End.

Honestly I wonder why you still come here when all you do is bitch about how poorly this place is run, and what is or isn't cool, and who does this and whatnot. You make everyone feel like shit for just trying to do their job.

Now please, if you don't have anything constructive to say kindly get out of my ranting topic. I'm so tired of you always having to attempt to destroy everything I say. Thanks.

~Crystal
+Quote Post

Skrimir
post Sep 23 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #9

Knil doesn't know how to spell :D
Group Icon

FEPoints: 140
Member No.: 403

TEH showed me that sig. Fucking loved it. xD

But yeah, I can totally relate to the whole stupidity rant of yours. Just collectively, there can be such a mass of stupidity, and to make matters worse, most any attempt to change that doesn't come out with favorable results. Its just really frustrating that sometimes people cannot stop and see things a little more logically and stop being dumbasses. >_>
Current Mood: Intrigued.
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Sep 23 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #10

TITS!
Group Icon

FEPoints: 7,850
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Char Aznable @ Sep 23 2007, 06:14 PM) *

*wins* If it were possible to output animated GIFs, I'd create a script to make things like that. Since you could basically make him say anything you want with the few lip movements he gave. Ket told me to make a script like that but the animated GIF thing is like copyrighted so it can't be used in PHP yet. (IMG:http://www.feplanet.net/forums/style_emoticons/blue/sad.gif)

@your rant, I don't have a backbone most of the time. D:
Current Mood: So I'm confused, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
+Quote Post

Skrimir
post Sep 23 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #11

Knil doesn't know how to spell :D
Group Icon

FEPoints: 140
Member No.: 403

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Sep 23 2007, 10:18 PM) *

*wins* If it were possible to output animated GIFs, I'd create a script to make things like that. Since you could basically make him say anything you want with the few lip movements he gave. Ket told me to make a script like that but the animated GIF thing is like copyrighted so it can't be used in PHP yet. (IMG:http://www.feplanet.net/forums/style_emoticons/blue/sad.gif)

I do...and then it leads an unnecessary flame war, followed by designated warns and what not...and then no changes are made. >_>
Current Mood: Intrigued.
+Quote Post

LinkPrime1
post Sep 23 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #12

*insert witty title here*
Group Icon

FEPoints: 840
From: GETTING PWNT BY SEPH SINCE I STOLE HIS TITLE OF SNAKING ROB
Member No.: 17

Skylessia Characters

QUOTE(Char Aznable @ Sep 23 2007, 06:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Zerxer @ Sep 23 2007, 10:18 PM) *

I do...and then it leads an unnecessary flame war, followed by designated warns and what not...and then no changes are made. >_>

Join the club. Hell, I should probably make one. Must've happened to me at least 5 times.
Current Mood: Indefinately raving
+Quote Post

DerpCentral
post Sep 23 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #13

The kind of guy that insults everyone.
Group Icon

FEPoints: 3,310
Member No.: 698

Er...wow. Not to be rude, but at times, I had to reread the paragraphs beacause you used the word "friend" alot. So, I'm like, wait your firedn, or your friend's friend, or your other friend.
But yeah, you deserve the most fucked up something. (Cant really say life...cuz, well, it could be worse.) If some one makes a sex joke out of "Fucked up something", I'll kill them.
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Sep 25 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #14

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

WORST DAY OF MY COLLEGE CAREER SO FAR.

I fell asleep studying, meaning I didn't get to set my alarm clock. I woke up just as it turned 10:30. Guess when my History class started? Don't bother; I'll tell you: 10:30. So I jump up, still groggy, get dressed and run out the door.

I went as fast as I could to the LA building. I realized while opening the doors that I actually needed to be at the Education building. Anyone who knows the campus of USI knows I just did a bunch of walking for nothing. So I'm 15 minutes late for that class.

Then I get to Math to find out I forgot my calculator and lo and behold I have a quiz which requires a calculator. Thankfully the teacher seemed okay with me putting down HOW you would get the answer if you had a calculator.

Lunch was fine, but after lunch it was POURING, and guess what I was wearing? A WHITE JERSEY, not just shorts but SHORT shorts, and fucking flip flops. FAIL. I get to my dorm soaking wet, and of course Americans are obsessed with air conditioning so I am BLASTED with a wave of cold air as I walk into the building. I have to wash off my legs 'cause dirt and shit (not literal shit thankfully) got plastered to it.

I get to my room to find out I can't connect to the internet so here I am typing this in the common area while doing my stupid Math homework (yes, with my calculator).

...I have to say though, that if this is the worst day I have through college, I'm set.

~Crystal
+Quote Post

Crystal Shards
post Sep 30 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #15

Have you got it in you?
Group Icon

Saturday and Sunday I got 0/48 hours of sleep.
Monday I was late to my German class.
Tuesday I was late to my very important review in History. I woke up right when class started. I forgot my calculator and of course the quiz we took that day required one. It rained on me after lunch when I was walking back to my room wearing a white jersey, short shorts, and flip flops. Anyone who has ever been rained on while wearing white knows what happens; anyone who has ever worn flip flops that have gotten wet knows the minute you step onto a smooth surface you fall. I didn't fall, but I did nearly kill myself when I finally got to the stairwell.
Wednesday was actually decent. My ENG301 teacher essentially said my writing is amazing and she wants ME to critique HER articles sometime...
Thursday night my dad called, asking when would be a good time for them to come drop off some stuff. I didn't know at the time because I hadn't really thought about it. He offered to call back later; I agreed and he did. Here's how the conversation went:

Dad: "How's Saturday?"
Me: "I can't... I have to go to this... *can't remember the word* leadership thing."
Dad: "And how would I know this?"
Me: *confused* "I'm just saying..."
Dad: "You're acting like I'm supposed to know this."
Me: "No... You suggested Saturday and I can't that day."
Dad: "Don't get sassy with me."
Me: "I'm not."
Dad: "Yeah you are."
Me: "No, you're accusing me of being rude to you but--" *dad hangs up*

First off, if you're going to imply I'm being a bitch, call me a bitch. Don't tell me I'm being "sassy." I'm eighteen years old, not eight. Secondly, if you're going to accuse ME of being rude, don't call me up while I'm studying, skip over saying hi and even asking how I'm doing, and demand that I pay you utter respect. Again, I'm eighteen, not eight; I'm not going to take your shit when you act like a dumbass. You have to understand: my dad never calls me just to ask how I'm doing. He never writes, nothing. He never makes an effort to KNOW me; he just boasts to other people that he does when he really knows shit for nothing. Hell he wouldn't know my favorite color if people didn't always buy me orange stuff (or if it wasn't in my email address). He knows NOTHING about me.

And he's never really been supportive either. When I was younger he always wanted me to be a doctor or engineer or anything that made loads of money. I eventually got the nerve to tell him that no, I didn't WANT to be an engineer or a doctor or a vet; I wanted to be a teacher (or a writer, but I did not tell him this). You want to know what my "supportive," "do-it-as-long-as-you-love-it,-not-because-of-the-money" dad said? "Well, you're certainly lowering your standards, aren't you?" Then he went on a rant about how they're not paid enough and how Education classes are stupid and other shit and how my aunt hates her job as a special ed teacher. Well YEAH, she can't do anything else now that she has special ed training; that's why, and if you knew my aunt you'd know there are a couple things wrong anyway.

So what did I do? Disconnected the phone. Try calling me now, asshole. I'm connecting it before I go to sleep tonight. I was so pissed off I couldn't study for an hour; had I gotten done with that studying the hour before that would have been another hour of sleep. Thursday was the only night this past week I got to bed before 12, if I got to bed at all. And I mean I FELL ASLEEP; I woke up on a pen that I would have DEFINITELY felt had I been conscious when hitting the bed.

Friday was cool; some kids on the Honors Floor invited me to dinner and laser tag. To be honest I wasn't quite sure how fun it would be because I haven't really talked to most of the kids on my floor and I thought for some reason they didn't like me or something, but it was really fun and I definitely needed that distraction.

Saturday was the "leadership thing," which was awesome, but when I got back one of my best friends and I got into a fight, where he was so close-minded it scared me (he's normally open to at least understand other viewpoints), but he gets to be an ass about religion if anyone challenges it (though we weren't technically arguing about religion), and I ended up calling him a jackass and blocking him. I felt really bad, and I want to apologize, but I KNOW I'm right. Like if there was any doubt in my mind I'd apologize, but there isn't. I mean he's unblocked now but he's probably not going to talk to me for a while, and really... He should do what he wants. I'm not going to make him do anything.

Today. Today was really bad. I woke up, ready to call Victor (my boyfriend for those who don't know me too well, he's in Spain) and it wouldn't let me dial the international number. I tried like ten times. So I was pretty depressed about that and sent him a text message saying I love him and I'd try to get my phone problem fixed by his birthday, which is on the 13th. Having sent him three or four other messages, I wasn't expecting him to reply. He actually did, and I was happy... for a second. I read the reply, and it basically said it's okay and he's probably going to his aunt's house to celebrate with the family... and "don't worry and take care."

I don't know, I just really needed him to tell me he loved me, especially after this shitty week. So I started crying. I don't know if it was the text message alone or everything else or what, but I started crying. And I couldn't stop. I was crying for like two hours, and my friends Lewwy and Cyndi had to calm me down. This whole week was just one long disappointment. I had told myself I wouldn't be late to class, that I would manage my time, and it just all ran down on me. I felt like shit.

Thankfully after like an hour I calmed down a bit and wasn't bawling like an idiot but just crying, and eventually I stopped completely. I'm going to bed really early tonight and yeah. There really isn't much more to say. Just that this was a really shitty week, and if I snap at anyone, I'm really sorry but judging by what happened I think you'll understand. Just tell me if I hurt your feelings.

~Crystal
+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 02:11 AM

Affiliates