Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

26 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The New Silver Knights, ...But just call us "The Silver Knights"...
Geoffrey
post Jun 10 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #1

Return of The Silver Knight
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 5,000,180
Member No.: 2,314

(IMG:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/The_Black_Knight64/welcome.png)

That's right, we're back. One of FETO's first successful battle clans has returned! And this time, The Silver Knights are here to stay.

Here's some basic info about the clan:

1. What is this?
The Silver Knights is a FETO battle clan. Members join to have friendly battles, trade advice, and over all get to know the various people of FEPlanet

2. What does this clan exactly do?
As a clan, we battle other clans, members within our own clan, chat, offer advice, ask for help, sprite, etc. Within The Silver Knights battle clan, there are many things to do.

3. Alright then, how do I join?
People who'd like to enter will have to battle higher ranked members or myself to join.

4. Wait, ranked? What do you mean by that?
Like most clans, The Silver Knights will follow a ranking system. From great battlers, to the beginning ones. Unlike the old format, we will now use a ranking system consisting of five ranks:

Paladin (Rank 1)
General (Rank 2)
Knight (Rank 3)
Cavalier (Rank 4)
Infantry (Rank 5)

5. Wait, if I'm placed as an Infantry, the lowest rank, will I always be one?
Absolutely not! You may always attempt to promote to the next rank by battling someone from that rank. So if you're in the Infantry Rank, you may challenge someone from the Cavalier Rank. If you win against that player, you will be promoted to that rank, while the player you beat will still be apart of his or her original rank. No sense in demoting, as that would only cause competitiveness within the clan, when we should all be working together. You may only challenge someone to a promotion battle once per day, and you must be of that rank for at least a day before you can promote others.

6. So, I have to battle you to get in? What if you're not on?
Nonsense, I'm not the only one who can give out placement tests. Any member who's rank is Knight or higher can give out placement tests.

Placement Test:
Map: Final Destination/Cololoseum
Units: 6
Battle type #1: Level 20/Level **/20
Battle type #2: Practice
Battle type #3 (Optional): Two RNs

Analyze the battle, point out any notable points of the opponent, report the results to me, then recommend a rank for them.

7. Advisor? What's that?
The Advisor rank is a special rank that you cannot normally promote to. Only I (Geoffrey) can promote someone to this rank. In order to become an Advisor, you must be active within the clan, be able to analyze battles and characters well, and be a General or higher before I even consider promotion.

8. Any rules?
Of course.
QUOTE(The Silver Knights Rules)
1. If you're part of us, you can't be in any other battle clan.
2. Be respectful to your fellow members, rivals, or anyone else.
3. No spamming. Period. This applies to everyone viewing this topic, and it's a site rule.
4. Try not to stray off topic, or bring on stupid or insulting subjects.

With that note, I hope you enjoy The Silver Knights Battle Clan!

Ranks

Leader of The Silver Knights
Geoffrey

Advisors (Special Rank)
Rika Shiguma

Paladins (Rank 1)
Shadow

Generals (Rank 2)

Knights (Rank 3)
singinFighter
thateclipse

Cavaliers (Rank 4)
ElFuego
FrostytheSage
T just T
Macalania

Infantry (Rank 5)
Lord Wolfblade
AbstractMagi
KyleFranz
Faye
mega overlord
Blueswordsman
Lethen
Lord Torell
Samm
Yuki Artolia Artwaltz
Zaxas13
Zirind
2D-Knight

Traitors Ex-Knights (Left our Brotherhood)

Member Count: 22

Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Amazing
+Quote Post

Geoffrey
post Jun 10 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Rank Banners: PLEASE put the appropriate banner in your sig!

(IMG:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/The_Black_Knight64/SilverKnightLeader2.png)
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/T...ightLeader2.png

(IMG:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/The_Black_Knight64/advisor.png)
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/T...t64/advisor.png

(IMG:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/jkjklkl/paladin.png)
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/jkjklkl/paladin.png

(IMG:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/jkjklkl/general.png)
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/jkjklkl/general.png

(IMG:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/jkjklkl/knight.png)
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll2/jkjklkl/knight.png

(IMG:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/The_Black_Knight64/SilverKnightCavalier-1.png)
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/T...tCavalier-1.png

(IMG:http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/The_Black_Knight64/SilverKnightInfantry-1.png)
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/T...tInfantry-1.png

Feel free to put either of them in your sig to promote the clan!
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post Jun 10 2011, 10:58 PM
Post #3

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,315
Member No.: 6,438

Oh hey there Geo! Sora here, just wishin ya lots o' luck for the clan again! I hope it prospers! You kno I would join again but I'm in "The Branded" now =[ But still, good luck with the clan. If there's anyone who can succeed in startin a clan again, its you =3
Current Mood: Tired x_x
+Quote Post

Geoffrey
post Jun 11 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE(Rika Shiguma @ Jun 10 2011, 10:58 PM) *
Oh hey there Geo! Sora here, just wishin ya lots o' luck for the clan again! I hope it prospers! You kno I would join again but I'm in "The Branded" now =[ But still, good luck with the clan. If there's anyone who can succeed in startin a clan again, its you =3

Ah, thanks for the support!
+Quote Post

Meneil
post Jun 12 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #5

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,695
Member No.: 5,574

Good luck Geoffrey! Btw are you in the aim feto blast group? And if so, what's your screen name?
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

LordoftheCactus
post Jun 13 2011, 02:52 AM
Post #6

Tastes like Diarrhea~!
Group Icon

FEPoints: 915,465
Member No.: 21,634

I'll be around for the support, like Rika said... Hope it prospers!

THAT CAVALIER BANNER... My eyes can't stop looking at it!!! *insert fanboyish squeeing here*
Current Mood: Merciless!
+Quote Post

Misha
post Jun 13 2011, 07:52 AM
Post #7

Minty Idolm@ster
Group Icon

FEPoints: 9,006
Member No.: 3,812

Mint's Ninjas hereby declares war on Silver Knights!

gang warfare will be omnipresent! Knight blood will run in the imaginary streets of FETO!

...Also, hey Geodude. how you doin?
Current Mood: Stupid
+Quote Post

Geoffrey
post Jun 13 2011, 01:59 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/blue/noes.gif) We don't even have a single member yet!

... Long time no see, and I'm just fine. Yourself?
+Quote Post

§ Hitsugaya §
post Jun 13 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #9

Grand Master
Group Icon

FEPoints: 600
Member No.: 6,738

QUOTE(Mystia Lorelei @ Jun 13 2011, 07:52 AM) *
Mint's Ninjas hereby declares war on Silver Knights!

gang warfare will be omnipresent! Knight blood will run in the imaginary streets of FETO!

...Also, hey Geodude. how you doin?

You just want to eliminate every clan that exsists! (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/horrified.gif)

Good luck with the T(new)SK. I'm sure you will have a great clan eventually.
Current Mood: Unmotivated...
+Quote Post

Geoffrey
post Jun 15 2011, 01:28 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

singinFighter's Placement Battle
Winner: signinFighter
Results: 2 - 0
Analysis: Congrats on the win! Clever use of Fear and Silence on the second turn when you entered the battle, and trading my Druid the wrong staff really sealed the deal, but relying on a 66% and a 41% to hit was very risky; if just one of those did not hit, your units would have been left in a terrible position on the battlefield. Most of your hits were well thought out, but I did noticed twice or so that you left your Swordmaster or your Lord with a 1-range/2-range weapon when you could have traded to a 1-2 range weapon, leaving them open for attacks at a range/close up. Also, I wanted to make note of your good use of Fearing my Druid to raise your Lord's crit rate to a 71% chance. That was well thought out. Finally, I wanted to say that you seem to heavily rely on statuses; you did use Fear three times and Silence twice. In an actual battle, that may not be realistic, especially since you only had one use of Fear left, lol.

Anyway, your tactics were thought out and overall effective, yet somewhat unreliable and very risky. So, based on that, I hereby grant you the rank of Knight. Welcome to the clan!
+Quote Post

Geoffrey
post Jun 15 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Sora's Placement Battle
Winner: Sora
Results: 4 - 0
Analysis: Well, despite my rather bad luck and your amazing luck (15% Counter-Crit AND a 3% Crit?!?), I somehow knew this would have been the outcome. Going into this battle, I knew you had great knowledge of FETO in general, and that proved to be true in this battle. Units ranging from solid dual-tanks to crit masters to a very finicky avoid Lord made it difficult for me to make a move, and using the right buffs on said units just made things even worse. Once I made my move, which admittedly failed while attacking your sniper, you did a great job finishing up 4/5 of my remaining units.... even if you did get a 3% crit (you know I will never let that go :p).

Overall, amazing job! With that, I hereby grant you the rank of Paladin, although if you accept, I'd be honored to give you the title of being The (New) Silver Knight's first Advisor.
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post Jun 16 2011, 12:51 AM
Post #12

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

QUOTE(Geoffrey @ Jun 15 2011, 11:53 PM) *
Sora's Placement Battle
Winner: Sora
Results: 4 - 0
Analysis: Well, despite my rather bad luck and your amazing luck (15% Counter-Crit AND a 3% Crit?!?), I somehow knew this would have been the outcome. Going into this battle, I knew you had great knowledge of FETO in general, and that proved to be true in this battle. Units ranging from solid dual-tanks to crit masters to a very finicky avoid Lord made it difficult for me to make a move, and using the right buffs on said units just made things even worse. Once I made my move, which admittedly failed while attacking your sniper, you did a great job finishing up 4/5 of my remaining units.... even if you did get a 3% crit (you know I will never let that go :p).

Overall, amazing job! With that, I hereby grant you the rank of Paladin, although if you accept, I'd be honored to give you the title of being The (New) Silver Knight's first Advisor.

Haha, I did get extremely lucky in that match against you =O I will gladly accept the role of "Advisor" and hopefully this clan'll prosper now with 3 members (and soon to be more...!)
+Quote Post

singinFighter
post Jun 16 2011, 01:50 PM
Post #13

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 225
Member No.: 9,218

QUOTE(Geoffrey @ Jun 15 2011, 01:28 AM) *
singinFighter's Placement Battle
Winner: signinFighter
Results: 2 - 0
Analysis: Congrats on the win! Clever use of Fear and Silence on the second turn when you entered the battle, and trading my Druid the wrong staff really sealed the deal, but relying on a 66% and a 41% to hit was very risky; if just one of those did not hit, your units would have been left in a terrible position on the battlefield. Most of your hits were well thought out, but I did noticed twice or so that you left your Swordmaster or your Lord with a 1-range/2-range weapon when you could have traded to a 1-2 range weapon, leaving them open for attacks at a range/close up. Also, I wanted to make note of your good use of Fearing my Druid to raise your Lord's crit rate to a 71% chance. That was well thought out. Finally, I wanted to say that you seem to heavily rely on statuses; you did use Fear three times and Silence twice. In an actual battle, that may not be realistic, especially since you only had one use of Fear left, lol.

Anyway, your tactics were thought out and overall effective, yet somewhat unreliable and very risky. So, based on that, I hereby grant you the rank of Knight. Welcome to the clan!

Ohey. Sora's in here too! Yippee! 8D Besides that, I had actually not meant to bring that Swordmaster. It was an accident! (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/noes.gif) But she did help.
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

LordoftheCactus
post Jun 20 2011, 03:16 AM
Post #14

Tastes like Diarrhea~!
Group Icon

FEPoints: 915,465
Member No.: 21,634

I bothered sending you a PM, but IDK if you have received it. 500 Error came in suddenly to interfere. I think my PC hates too much PM'ing, I guess...

If not, I'll just repost it. If you receive, then I'll see if my experiments are okay or crappy again. I'll bother after my classes tomorrow which thankfully ends a bit early in the afternoons.

Added note: That's it! One Master Crown and a Master Tome spamming time!
Current Mood: Merciless!
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post Jun 20 2011, 03:09 PM
Post #15

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

QUOTE(FrostytheSage @ Jun 20 2011, 03:16 AM) *
I bothered sending you a PM, but IDK if you have received it. 500 Error came in suddenly to interfere. I think my PC hates too much PM'ing, I guess...

If not, I'll just repost it. If you receive, then I'll see if my experiments are okay or crappy again. I'll bother after my classes tomorrow which thankfully ends a bit early in the afternoons.

Added note: That's it! One Master Crown and a Master Tome spamming time!

That happens all the time when I PM (or sometimes when I post in topics... =[ )

He probably got it, though out of curiosity, what was the PM?
+Quote Post

26 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2018 - 10:36 PM

Affiliates