Fredmir - HHH
post Apr 30 2013, 07:20 AM
Post #16

FETO's unofficial Lurker
Group Icon

Group: +Advisors
FEPoints: 2,192,714,027,990
Member No.: 5,457

Yeah I plan on making Nikolas in Sol yeah, sorry for taking so much time, I should be able to make the char Thursday; Finals (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/pinch.gif)
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: --->
+Quote Post

Akashi
post Apr 30 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #17

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 115
Member No.: 82,737

I've said this off the forums, but I'm interested in joining. I'll write up a bio sometime tomorrow.
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Meneil
post May 1 2013, 12:37 AM
Post #18

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,695
Member No.: 5,574

I've fixed the ranks and they are now accurate to everyone who has registered/pre-registered. If you've fallen in a rank it's only because someone else requested to join before you. I've also added previous active members of Elysia to Special Ops.

Some of the detailed history is there but I still have more (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/x_x.gif) Mainly about individual clans. It seems like a lot of people are busy so I'll wait to start the intro post until Thursday evening. I'll post a link here when I do =3
+Quote Post

Meneil
post May 3 2013, 02:02 AM
Post #19

FEPer
Group Icon

Roleplay is up! I know some of you guys are busy with school finals now, I hope someone finds the time to post on the weekend though <3 And for Fred and Shiori to finish making chars xD

this is where the RP is located!

I've added the link on the main post too.
+Quote Post

Fredmir - HHH
post May 3 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #20

FETO's unofficial Lurker
Group Icon

Ok here's my character... kinda dissapointed in myself for the History part but Meh, maybe I'll try to make it better another time.

Username: Kirkfur (Fredmir)
Name: Nikolas
Division: I'll take my resevervation in the Sol army
History: (Hm.. don't know if I'll make 3 sentences... I'll try!)

Nikolas has a shady past, he killed people that were believed to be his friends, broke out of jail and fought for some rebel army in another land. Even though he matured and now joined in Sol, he still hates authority and has difficulties following orders.
Nikolas doesn't care about other's safety when fighting, or whenever actually, he would even kill his friend Artea, if it gave him any kind of profits.
His reasons for joining the clan remains a mystery, he doesn't seems really interrested in helping the community.
+Quote Post

Akashi
post May 5 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #21

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 115
Member No.: 82,737

I apologize for the late addition, but here's my character:

Username: Akashi
Name: Orcatess
Division: Whichever is needed, Luna preferred.
History: Orcatess was a general for the Nexus clan, who fought against the besieges of the Exodites. Sometime after his clan took on the reconstruction of Terca, an Exodite assassin poisoned him, causing a fever-induced coma. After two fortnights he awoke with no memories of who he was, and only his "unique" sense of critical thinking was intact. His two closest friends described to him who he once was -- his friend, a historian, told of his great military prowess, and how his "might does not make right" humbled their Lords. His other friend, a poet, told of his passionate idealism, how he respected the Exodite and saw them as, "heroes of another temperament", and his paradoxical views of himself. After listening to what they said, he concluded that he must rediscover who he was for himself, and promised to return if his memories came back. 40 years later he joined Ragnarok, Luna Division, where he continues to question himself and others. It's been one year since he's arrived.

(it's a little rushed, but it'll be fleshed out during the RP)
+Quote Post

Meneil
post May 6 2013, 11:34 PM
Post #22

FEPer
Group Icon

Added the profiles.

So I've been busy lately but looks like it doesn't matter much, no one's replied to the thread yet lol. Would you guys prefer for us to meet in a Skype group like once a week and RP? Or find some reliable way >.>
+Quote Post

kryptonite
post May 7 2013, 12:24 AM
Post #23

Desolate Soul
Group Icon

FEPoints: 0
Member No.: 8,581

We could do that, although it would be more casual I would think...

We could post the logs later and I geuss someone could make it into a more formal RP format (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/oh.gif)
Current Mood: Content
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post May 7 2013, 02:32 AM
Post #24

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,315
Member No.: 6,438

QUOTE(AlwaysNever @ May 6 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Added the profiles.

So I've been busy lately but looks like it doesn't matter much, no one's replied to the thread yet lol. Would you guys prefer for us to meet in a Skype group like once a week and RP? Or find some reliable way >.>

Your not the only one, haha. Finalz week is next week for me. Im fine with either or.
Current Mood: Tired x_x
+Quote Post

Fredmir - HHH
post May 7 2013, 07:27 AM
Post #25

FETO's unofficial Lurker
Group Icon

QUOTE(Tsumiki Miniwa @ May 7 2013, 03:32 AM) *
QUOTE(AlwaysNever @ May 6 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Added the profiles.

Your not the only one, haha. Finalz week is next week for me. Im fine with either or.

For me it's THIS week xD which explain my inactivity all around.

I'd be fine with both I guess, I should have a shitload of free time in 2 weeks or so.
+Quote Post

JacRipper
post May 12 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #26

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 120
Member No.: 88,119

This looks pretty cool. Sign me up. Here's the character:

Username: JacRipper
Name: Jac
Division: Luna
History: A young man who knows not his place in this world as of yet. He lived with his mother until he was thirteen, when she took ill and died. Before her death, she taught Jac how to wield a blade and told him he was destined for greatness. Now, in order to find out what fate has in store for him, he has joined the Celestial alliance. He is now in the Luna faction, for the moon itself instills peace, and for the time being, that is what he wishes to do.
Current Mood: meh
+Quote Post

Clock Struck Producti...
post May 13 2013, 01:23 PM
Post #27

Sucks with schedules
Group Icon

FEPoints: 9,223,371,936,849,999,872
Member No.: 5,351

Skylessia Characters

sorry for taking forever to reply, thought I did when I didn't sort of thing, skype seems a bit weird for RP to me but whichever will work best I'm fine with.
Current Mood: Blind in one eye deaf in the other
+Quote Post

Meneil
post May 14 2013, 11:04 AM
Post #28

FEPer
Group Icon

Added you Jac, welcome and feel free to join the RP ^^

I waited a bit since I know people had finals, but I think they're all done for everyone now. It would probably be easier to get more new people if we posted the RP in the forums, but atm, I'm more worried about anyone posting at all. I don't want to constantly be poking people to post lol, I'm not sure who wants to play then, which is why I suggested Skype.

As long as there's at least 1-2 people interested in the RP I'll keep responding, I'll wait another day before posting, but otherwise just going to keep going.
+Quote Post

Fredmir - HHH
post May 14 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #29

FETO's unofficial Lurker
Group Icon

QUOTE(AlwaysNever @ May 14 2013, 12:04 PM) *

I waited a bit since I know people had finals, but I think they're all done for everyone now. It would probably be easier to get more new people if we posted the RP in the forums, but atm, I'm more worried about anyone posting at all. I don't want to constantly be poking people to post lol, I'm not sure who wants to play then, which is why I suggested Skype.

As long as there's at least 1-2 people interested in the RP I'll keep responding, I'll wait another day before posting, but otherwise just going to keep going.

Yeah my bad, I'll post tonight, I have kind of things popping.
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post May 15 2013, 03:26 PM
Post #30

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,315
Member No.: 6,438

QUOTE(AlwaysNever @ May 14 2013, 11:04 AM) *

I'll make my post tomorrow night when im done with my finals (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/konata.gif)
Current Mood: Tired x_x
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 06:08 AM

Affiliates