Lithe
post Nov 12 2010, 04:27 AM
Post #31

Not very good.
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 9,223,372,036,860,000
Member No.: 4,571

It's too bad someone is so willing to let something he has spent so much time and effort on, to just "die".
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Burninghart
post Nov 23 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #32

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 935
Member No.: 11,313

All this time, and still...

Damn. This is so wrong. I was hoping that by now maybe the site would've been back in order, but I guess it's over, huh...?
+Quote Post

T just T
post Dec 27 2010, 11:20 AM
Post #33

20th letter of the Alphabet
Group Icon

FEPoints: 340
Member No.: 11,722

Reading this topic makes me feel depressed, so sad and true with the ever increasing number of server errors among other things. (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/why.gif)
Current Mood: Unicorns are cool........
+Quote Post

King of Knights
post Feb 2 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #34

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 3,335
Member No.: 7,060

The worst part about this I can't do crap but watch it all go down...
+Quote Post

SereneFlight
post Feb 2 2011, 04:02 PM
Post #35

Mr. good-for-nothing
Group Icon

FEPoints: 100,076,585
Member No.: 9,404

Actually every FETOer is helping by playing it (:
Current Mood: If you see this, F*CKING SCROLL UP OR DOWN, NOW!!!
+Quote Post

Crimea River
post Feb 3 2011, 01:53 AM
Post #36

Winter is coming.
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 4,585
Member No.: 81

I just wish so badly that I had the ability to start tournies and reset accounts. :/
Current Mood: muahaha...
+Quote Post

SereneFlight
post Feb 3 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #37

Mr. good-for-nothing
Group Icon

FEPoints: 100,076,585
Member No.: 9,404

We all do >:
I'm still wondering why SaS didn't give powers to manage FETO when he didn't bother/have time to do it anymore...
Current Mood: If you see this, F*CKING SCROLL UP OR DOWN, NOW!!!
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Feb 5 2011, 03:45 AM
Post #38

Flamey Master of Really Bad Puns!
Group Icon

Group: FETO Manager
FEPoints: 133,734,690,354
Member No.: 13,316

Skylessia Characters

QUOTE(Pura, Goddess of the PinkWorld:3 @ Feb 3 2011, 08:37 AM) *
We all do >:
I'm still wondering why SaS didn't give powers to manage FETO when he didn't bother/have time to do it anymore...

I think it's just come to the point where SaS flat out doesn't care about FEP anymore. It's not just FETO; look around. The place just feels stagnant. That's why I haven't bothered posting around in the other forums other than here. Then you take into account all the server errors, registration failures, and a plethora of downtimes. If he cared about FEP, we would be having none of these problems.

Someone's going to have to do something if they want to save FEP. I wish I could, but I have no spare money to help out, nor any coding experience beyond HTML. Yes, there is only one way to save FEP and that's to buy the domain (and its servers) from SAS himself. If all else fails, you could always try to email the people that SAS bought the site and its servers from and inform them of the situation.

To put it into summary: If we want to see FEP live another day, someone's going to have to pitch in. And this isn't an ordinary domain; SAS will demand for a lot. I just hope we have someone on this forum, not only capable of buying the domain and its servers, but to provide the necessary coding work.

Of course, we risk the possibility that we may never have any tournaments, auctions, or account resets ever again, but at least the site will live. I'm just looking at the bright side of when someone does something to help our cause.
Current Mood: Relieved
+Quote Post

fensti
post Feb 7 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #39

AAAAAAAA
Group Icon

FEPoints: 2,000,000,000,000,000,768
Member No.: 331

I've sent him a couple IMs in AIM asking about when he is going to change this to allow Jamie and myself to start making tournaments and stuff and he just ignores them.

I think I may start sending him PMs on GTS+ or something.
+Quote Post

Crimea River
post Feb 7 2011, 08:00 AM
Post #40

Winter is coming.
Group Icon

FEPoints: 4,585
Member No.: 81

If I had the money, I would have asked SaS if I could buy the domain and server for FEP from him. My friend who lives not too far from him is trying to find him, though, to talk to him in person about this.

It's not just FETO that we need the power to administrate, or the errors we need to fix; the site itself is severely outdated. There is the new FE, and no-one to upload new sprites, information, or art to the site. We're losing our position as the top FE media site. :/ Without an active root admin, there's security issues too. And if some worse error happened, I doubt there'd be anyone here to fix it.

I hope SaS/Zerxer realises what is going on, and takes the time to give us the power to take care of these things, and fixes the errors. FEP still has life. It has its RPs, and its loyal members, in addition to new members who come and register (I tend to get about one PM a day asking me for validations).
Current Mood: muahaha...
+Quote Post

Prince_Ludwig
post Feb 19 2011, 08:19 AM
Post #41

The High Prince Ludwig Von Koopa of Koopa Kingdom
Group Icon

FEPoints: 755
Member No.: 2,589

...This is still alive?

Oh, I guess it isn't in spirit.

Edit: I just came here to get some Original Characters from my FETO biographies.

This post has been edited by Prince_Ludwig: Feb 19 2011, 08:22 AM
+Quote Post

kingraven
post Mar 4 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #42

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 383
Member No.: 25,234

i have been looking forever for a site with FE multiplayer and i refuse to sit back and watch it die. i am currently attending school for programming (games, computers, the like) and if there is a way i could help out i will. granted im only in my second quarter but i can learn just about anything from the internet.
+Quote Post

King of Knights
post Mar 5 2011, 09:45 AM
Post #43

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 3,335
Member No.: 7,060

QUOTE(grim @ Mar 4 2011, 10:53 PM) *
i have been looking forever for a site with FE multiplayer and i refuse to sit back and watch it die. i am currently attending school for programming (games, computers, the like) and if there is a way i could help out i will. granted im only in my second quarter but i can learn just about anything from the internet.

Too bad we can't do much without SAS
+Quote Post

kingraven
post Mar 6 2011, 02:31 AM
Post #44

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 383
Member No.: 25,234

QUOTE(Alex Gaskarth @ Mar 5 2011, 09:45 AM) *
QUOTE(grim @ Mar 4 2011, 10:53 PM) *

Too bad we can't do much without SAS

i know but if by some miracle we can get control of this site then ill pitch in to the best of my abilities.
+Quote Post

Reviving Fairy
post Mar 6 2011, 04:12 AM
Post #45

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 15
Member No.: 22,621

I have a suggestion for everybody. I'm just a regular person that tried giving this a spin but due to how much of a crack shot it is to organize games I lost interest. It's a shame really, the game itself looks really fun to play.

So we can't do much about the stagnant development and maintenance, right? Until the miracle comes that the person in charge wakes up, why don't you folks get together and try to find a way to make this more accessible to newcomers and people looking for a game instead of lounging around being a closed garden of players holding up signs reading "the end is near"?

For instance, I heard there was an AIM blast group. Try setting that up--or something along the likes of--again. Don't pay much attention to the inactivity it'll probably face due to this game collecting cobwebs. I'd like to bet that if you set up a general place to sit down and chat/arrange games, you'll definitely see a bit more activity. That, and I can get into this site proper.

Work together. Figure out how to improve accessibility because by the looks of it, this really needs it, and it's something you don't have to wait for super admin to come down and solve.
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2018 - 08:36 AM

Affiliates