Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

> The Sacred Stones Coverage

FEP's FE8 coverage can be found here.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anyone wish these characters were in another, game?
Lethen
post Aug 3 2011, 02:58 AM
Post #31

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 90
Member No.: 45,002

Well SS is still a good game even though it's short. Then again you have to take a few things into account here.
1. It's a GBA game, not a Gamecube or Wii game.
2. The monster battles like the ruins and tower.
3. The two twins have different stories unlike Hector and Eliwood in FE 7 who have pretty much the same story with a few different things.

There is only so much you can put into a game. I still love FE 8 and it's my favorite one (well FE 8 or FE 10). I like it cause of the extra stuff after you beat it that lets you get all your characters leveled up and upgraded and no other FE game has that. If FE 10 had an extra mode, i'd be playing that one all the time. It saddens me when I have a bunch of units who I will never see promoted. FE 8 give you the chance to do that.

All in all, yes it's short but you still have to remember the stuff I listed about the game.

Oh, and I still wish they made a game like Final Fantasy Dissidia with a bunch of FE characters going at it. Am I the only one who would love a game like that?

Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Jack
post Aug 3 2011, 11:39 PM
Post #32

I'm not dead yet
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 6,456,945
Member No.: 332

I'd like to point out that someone said they wanted Dozla in another game. Wtf @_@

Also, I like Tana much better than Vanessa. I find Vanessa's lack of strength to be too significant to outweigh her defense supports (because without them, he defense is nearly identical to Tana's). Tana beats Vanessa in HP, STR, and LUCK, and I thin kit's definitely enough to call her a much better unit.

But anyway, I'd love Cormag and Tana in FE7, replacing Heath and probably every other peg knight. Also, I would stick Ewan or Lute to replace Erk...Erk kinda sucks. Or better yet, make Ewan into a Shaman and have him replace Canas. Then he can use FE7 Luna =D
Current Mood: Bleh
+Quote Post

Mirron
post Aug 6 2011, 01:52 PM
Post #33

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 9,999,252
Member No.: 43,308

Fire Emblem Dissidia would be awesome from a story point of view. Assuming you just have this all take place on the same planet (with time separating them if need be), would be even plausible. I think it'd be hard to tell what they'd do with that from a gameplay point of view, since I'm not entirely sure that kind of fighter would work (maybe make it a 2D or 3D fighter that's more traditional?), but I'd buy it, whatever it is.

I'd love to see another SS, personally. Either remade or just taking place on the same continent. I'm a pretty big fan of it.
+Quote Post

Cowboy04
post Jun 6 2012, 11:52 AM
Post #34

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 140
Member No.: 70,615

Personally i would love to see Ephiram as a Soldier/Halberdier class in another game. I would also love to see the trainee class put into other games.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 02:21 AM

Affiliates