Post #16

Flamey Master of Really Bad Puns!
Group Icon

Group: FETO Manager
FEPoints: 133,734,690,354
Member No.: 13,316

Skylessia Characters

I'm tutoring Goodguy by the way.

I'm also not available. I can only tutor one at a time.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Relieved
+Quote Post

Niisan
post Oct 24 2013, 05:03 PM
Post #17

Re-sublime Sensei
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 4,504
Member No.: 3,665

Now THIS is a good idea.

I have a bit more time on my hands. And if it is at all possible, I would like to be the one to mentor rootadmin Siro. I was last SWEEP's top playtester with the balancer and overhauler Mr. Sirius, and I think that an administrator needs a different view on Fire Emblem than a pure duelist. I specialize in game theory, metagame analysis, balancing changes, creation and de/reconstruction of multiple classes and gamestyle archetypes, and being a tryhard jackass. All needed traits for an admin overhauler.

As an official, I want the big guys in charge to have such thorough understanding of the game, game theory, and game knowledge, that he will not only be a game winner, but can surpass game breakers, and become the game fixer which we all hope can happen.

If that's too presumptuous, then get Inanime if he's around. Guess it's Siro's choice to grab after all, lol

Edit: Frick, I must be losing it. Thought Ghost was Inan. Ghost, you should feel complimented.
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

sirocyl
post Oct 25 2013, 04:19 AM
Post #18

my face has three hands
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 1,439
Member No.: 88,769

QUOTE(Niisan @ Oct 24 2013, 06:03 PM) *
Now THIS is a good idea.

I have a bit more time on my hands. And if it is at all possible, I would like to be the one to mentor rootadmin Siro. I was last SWEEP's top playtester with the balancer and overhauler Mr. Sirius, and I think that an administrator needs a different view on Fire Emblem than a pure duelist. I specialize in game theory, metagame analysis, balancing changes, creation and de/reconstruction of multiple classes and gamestyle archetypes, and being a tryhard jackass. All needed traits for an admin overhauler.

As an official, I want the big guys in charge to have such thorough understanding of the game, game theory, and game knowledge, that he will not only be a game winner, but can surpass game breakers, and become the game fixer which we all hope can happen.

If that's too presumptuous, then get Inanime if he's around. Guess it's Siro's choice to grab after all, lol

Edit: Frick, I must be losing it. Thought Ghost was Inan. Ghost, you should feel complimented.

Wooo~ Thanks a bunch. (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/grin.gif) I'll accept *cough* your offer *coughgag* once I'm *glurbleglurble* done drowning in code</p></body></html>';
$fep->submitPost($current_post);
?>
Current Mood: Uzbekistan
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Nov 23 2013, 04:10 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Skylessia Characters

I'm adding Blueswordsman to my tutoring/mentoring list. But since he's been around FETO for a while, it likely won't take him long to bring him back up to speed. I saw a few things in his teams that needed fixing, and he's willing to fix them because he wants to win more. I've also been taking a look at his tactics, and while they're okay, they could use a little bit of refining.

So yeah, won't take too much out of my schedule.
+Quote Post

Freeze
post Nov 23 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #20

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 98,525
Member No.: 52,067

QUOTE(Falaflame @ Nov 23 2013, 10:10 PM) *
I'm adding Blueswordsman to my tutoring/mentoring list. But since he's been around FETO for a while, it likely won't take him long to bring him back up to speed. I saw a few things in his teams that needed fixing, and he's willing to fix them because he wants to win more. I've also been taking a look at his tactics, and while they're okay, they could use a little bit of refining.

So yeah, won't take too much out of my schedule.

Added him to your list, just give me a heads up when he can be removed.
+Quote Post

fensti
post Nov 24 2013, 02:13 PM
Post #21

AAAAAAAA
Group Icon

FEPoints: 2,000,000,000,000,000,768
Member No.: 331

When I decide to start playing FETO again I'll probably need some mentoring. Haha. I'm okay, but I know my units aren't really that great and my tactics could definitely use some improvement.
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Nov 24 2013, 04:00 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Skylessia Characters

QUOTE(fensti @ Nov 24 2013, 02:13 PM) *
When I decide to start playing FETO again I'll probably need some mentoring. Haha. I'm okay, but I know my units aren't really that great and my tactics could definitely use some improvement.

In that case, I'll suggest asking Niisan to help you. He knows the mechanics in and out being a beta tester not to mention a sweep beta tester. Since you're managing FETO as well, he'll be one of the first to find something game breaking so you will likely want to go to him.
+Quote Post

fensti
post Nov 24 2013, 05:33 PM
Post #23

AAAAAAAA
Group Icon

FEPoints: 2,000,000,000,000,000,768
Member No.: 331

QUOTE(Falaflame @ Nov 24 2013, 04:00 PM) *
QUOTE(fensti @ Nov 24 2013, 02:13 PM) *

In that case, I'll suggest asking Niisan to help you. He knows the mechanics in and out being a beta tester not to mention a sweep beta tester. Since you're managing FETO as well, he'll be one of the first to find something game breaking so you will likely want to go to him.

Sounds like a plan to me!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 05:33 AM

Affiliates