Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat


142 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Sep 28 2011, 05:04 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Analise mentally smacked herself. All this effort to avoid getting caught, to hide herself around the boat and move around the woman she was impersonating at night, and she had to go and potentially ruin it all by leaving a tome on the deck of the ship. She stayed in her hiding spot a while, figuring out what move to take to recover from this horrendous blunder.

After a time, the burglar finally took action, undoing the illusion around her hair and changing her stance to a gentle slouch so as not to be recognized. She couldn't afford to lose that tome, not when it risked her entire operation. Emerging onto the deck, she took a deep breath. Get in, grab the book, and leave before getting caught. That was the plan.
  Forum: Azgarth · Post Preview: #798028 · Replies: 46 · Views: 6,102

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Aug 2 2011, 11:17 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


The Heron groaned as somebody began shaking her. A few last coughs, and she caught the tail end of what Nike was saying. "Ansel? I am unsure" She was ashamed to admit it, but she had completely failed. "I was hit before I could do anything. It felt like a club." Everything still appeared blurry to her, but things cleared up as she wiped the water from her eyes. She practically had to climb on top of Nike to stand up, and even then her legs felt as if they were protesting bearing her weight.

"I need to sit down..." she claimed as she wobbled towards a chair. "Just let me catch my breath, please." Everybody was panicking at this point, and she really, really wished that they would all just shut up.
  Forum: Kilvas · Post Preview: #793827 · Replies: 38 · Views: 6,259

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Aug 1 2011, 06:57 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Oh dammit, there she was again! Why couldn't this girl just stay in one place so Analise could get some fresh air for once? Stowing away on this ship had been a horrible, horrible idea, but the idea of taking the relics and knickknacks directly from the source before they ended up belonging to some noble or other had just been too appealing. So she hid on the ship, doing her best to stay small and unnoticed until they were well out to sea.

Now that they were, hopefully, past a quick and easy return to Azgarth, she'd felt safe in venturing out from the hold and getting a much needed stretch. The first order of business had been to find somebody relatively close to her proportions. It would be easier to walk about freely if she was supposed to be there. Just so long as she always knew where the original was and didn't actually talk to people too much.

She'd homed in on this Paige person. Almost the same height and proportions, the only problem was the hair coloration. A little creative application of magic had solved that, along with stealing a few outfits so that her clothes didn't stand out too much, and the burglar was finally comfortable enough to take the occasional late night and early morning venture out onto the deck. But now that Paige was up and about, Analise hurried to the ladder, retreating to the little nook in the hold she'd claimed for her own.
  Forum: Azgarth · Post Preview: #793755 · Replies: 46 · Views: 6,102

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jul 24 2011, 08:01 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Yeah, stowaways!
  Forum: RP Discussion · Post Preview: #793177 · Replies: 9 · Views: 399

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jul 13 2011, 01:08 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Once again, Analise had to remind herself that murdering her employer was counterproductive to staying employed. Taking a few deep breaths, she 'Hmph'ed one last time before beginning to ignore Ansel as much as she possibly could while remaining attached to his arm. So she stared at a wall for about a minute, breathing deeply to release her aggravation.

Until she found herself blinded and bent double across a staff that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. "Oof!" As the air rushed out of her lungs and her tiny body was knocked off its feet, she let go of Ansel, feeling him yanked out of her grasp. When her vision cleared, he was nowhere in sight and she was completely stunned. The pain had her curled up, coughing and gasping for air.

Damnation, she thought. It should have been Tasha.
  Forum: Kilvas · Post Preview: #791932 · Replies: 38 · Views: 6,259

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 07:37 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


As the two began the climb into the foothills of the Stahlspitze Mountains, Axel kept an eye out for anything that stood out. "This pass isn't exactly a secret," he admitted. "But most choose other routes into and out of the country, because they're a lot easier. There will be a small garrison on the other side, probably, but we can climb into the mountains and go around it easily enough."

The ground underneath was rough. The swordmaster stayed near Selene for a time, making sure she could at least keep her footing, and to keep an eye on her. He still wasn't entirely sure she could be trusted, but the likely time for her to make a move against him would be at night. He'd be wary until then.
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790352 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 06:36 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


"Right then. We can settle on the payment when we get there." Axel bound to his feet, his excitement obvious. "First thing's first, the name's Axel. Next, our disguises." Finally removing the blade from his sleeve, he used it to slice off his ponytail, leaving his hair short. "You stand out too much. We'll have to dye your hair. Get you some nice, nondescript clothes, and you should be fine." He himself planned on dying his hair a deep black. He had a cream he could use to cover up his more identifiable features, such as his tattoos and his scars, but once that was all done, they would be ready.

Just before morning the next day, the cold, misty air found them approaching the border, bundled up in browns and greens and grays. "The plan," he told her, "is to take a small mountain pass. It's very exposed to the elements, but not many people know about it. Better than trying to get through Tor Garen, at least."
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790325 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 06:01 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


"Some sort of payment, usually." If he was going to put himself out on a limb, they could at least put some bait for him out there. "Doesn't have to be money, I'm pretty flexible. Goods, favors, something like that." He shifted his weight, leaning back before he continued. "Thing is, it is kind of dangerous, so if I do take you, I'm going to need a few promises too. You'll have to do what I say, when I say it. We'll need disguises. We'll need supplies. And most importantly, we might need to fight. If you can fend for yourself, that's great, but I don't want you making any judgements from you, clear? I'm taking a pretty big risk, after all."
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790323 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 05:13 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


"That's what you call a problem?" Axel snorted. You had to let women know how confident you were, after all. "Little lady, with my help, you'll get home lickity split." If it was a trap, he was deep in it now, but he'd always preferred to spring traps back on the person who set them.

Glancing about, there was nobody he could see who would potentially fight with the woman, should this be a sting operation. He lowered his voice and began to detail a few potential paths they could take, though he knew most of them would probably get them caught. He wasn't about to divulge the route he used to take. Underneath the table, where nobody could see, he began to slowly start drawing a dagger from his sleeve. Better to be prepared. "Of course, can't really expect a complete stranger to help out without good cause, wouldn't you say?"
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790319 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 04:48 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Was she...being coy with him? She wasn't giving any signs of interest, but even Axel had failed to pick up on them before. What else could she be? A secret police, perhaps, drawing him out to get proof of his lawbreaking ways? The renegade scratched at his chin, trying to consider all the possibilities, but he decided after a few short moments that analyzing situations wasn't one of his strong points. "I can do advice, yeah." Kicking out a spare chair for her, he invited her to sit down. At least hew as confident he could fight his way out if this went south.
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790317 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 04:24 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Axel gave the woman who approached him after his conversation a glance from head to toe. His eyes narrowed in suspicion briefly. One never knew who exactly people were, and oftentimes they weren't entirely truthful. "I might be just showing off," he said, sitting down at his old table. "I might have also been trying to shut those two idiots up. Why?"

She didn't seem particularly dangerous, but caution was never uncalled for. Only vaguely did he recognize her as pretty. Recent events had slightly muddled his actions towards women, but he supposed that he might eventually try something with her. When it came to pretty women, light flirting was just underneath caution as far as necessities were concerned.
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790315 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Jun 12 2011, 03:42 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Northern Gaddos, Begnion

"I'm telling you, it's simply impossible!"

"No it's not, you coward, you just don't want to try!"

"They have the border locked down tight. There's no way anybody will get across without being ported back here in chains."

Axel held back a snort. He'd been listening to these two young men arguing back and forth for a few minutes now. Apparently, it was a matter of some urgency that they somehow get into Daein. From hearsay recently gathered, security had been upped dramatically for some sort of drive to push the Laguz out of the borders. The swordmaster listened a bit longer, until he began to tire of listening to the same words being thrown about. "It's not impossible, gentlemen," he boasted as he drew in close. "But you have to know what you're looking for. It's tough, I can tell you that. Claimed a few lives, I know. Might even have to kill for it. Question is, are you willing to risk it?"

He had a devilish smile on his face as his tone dropped from his usual bravado to a conspiratorial whisper at the end. "Seems to me your friend here has the right idea. Best to stay away from Daein. Not much of interest there anyways."
  Forum: Other · Post Preview: #790312 · Replies: 13 · Views: 1,694

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: May 23 2011, 11:42 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Analise snorted a little at Ansel's charade, a sound he was no doubt used to hearing from her. "Yes, my acting skills are certainly incredible," she retorted. "But yours, however, could use a bit of work. Who do you think you are fooling?" It was all she could do to resist the urge to place her fingertips on her temples. She could feel the beginnings of a headache setting in, but it would only give Ansel more to laugh at.

How did he so easily draw her into these little traps of his? In the ten or so years she'd known the Raven King, she could count the number of times she'd managed to shock him into silence on one hand. Far more often, the Heron found herself wishing she'd never opened her big mouth.

"I suppose we should go to the balcony now," she sighed, changing the subject. "If only to prevent you the displeasure of women throwing themselves at your feet. Tell me Ansel, what color is the sky in the marvelous world you live in? The real world has a blue one."
  Forum: Kilvas · Post Preview: #789199 · Replies: 38 · Views: 6,259

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: May 3 2011, 10:43 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Analise watched Arcadys go with a satisfied nod. Her portrayal of a vapid, selfish, and altogether flighty woman was absolutely flawless. Then again, she'd spent enough time around Tasha that she'd had plenty of material to look toward for motivation. And still, Ansel was on the verge of laughing again. "Exactly what, pray tell, do you find so amusing?"

It was likely some inane detail he had noticed, and Analise knew she would regret asking when she had her answer, but who else was she going to talk to at this party? Eleanor and Nike were both engaged in conversation with another Raven, and Sylphiel was currently busy with Arcadys, though Slyphiel had never been the most talkative with Analise. Waiting for his response, she readjusted her dress. The way it fit her curves so snugly, it had a tendency to ride up, and she certainly wanted to keep the hem on this as low as possible.
  Forum: Kilvas · Post Preview: #787143 · Replies: 38 · Views: 6,259

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Apr 15 2011, 11:17 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


And just who was this troublesome strumpet? And what did Ansel find so amusing about her? Analise didn't need her empathic abilities to read the look she saw on his face so often. He was trying his hardest not to laugh. Well, she could give him something to laugh about, something to let him know just exactly how much she was enjoying this party. If she had to be miserable, so too could he.

"Ansel, darling," she said in the most frivolous voice she could manage, clinging to his arm tightly. "You promised you'd show me the view from the balcony!" She'd been taking acting lessons from her coworker Sasha Cute, and had become quite adept at emulating the behavior and speech of a woman who actually enjoyed these sorts of excursions. "Surely this boooooooring business talk can wait until later." She gave the woman a dismissive glance to complete the act.
  Forum: Kilvas · Post Preview: #785013 · Replies: 38 · Views: 6,259

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Apr 4 2011, 11:03 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


The poor young woman certainly looked roughed up. Aethril looked to Tristan before consenting to her request. "Of course you can come with us, dear." Aethril approached her, introducing the group. "I'm so, sorry you got mixed up in that. We'll get you fixed up. Are you hurt anywhere?"

As Aethril fussed over Glaci, Tahm transformed back into his demihuman form, sniggering at Tristan. He knew he shouldn't be taking such pleasure in the way things were turning out, but at least their little date wasn't going as the two stags had hoped. Still, as he surveyed the battlefield, a doubt or two niggled at the back of his mind. He was almost positive he recognized the stripe pattern on one of the tigers, but couldn't quite place it.

"Here, Verona," he called out as he sifted through the carriage. Aethril's escort pulled out their bags. "If we're walking the rest of the way, I'm sure as hell not carrying these all by myself." He tossed two of them to Tristan, keeping three for himself and setting out on the road. "If we're leaving, we'd better hurry before anything else happens."
  Forum: Gallia · Post Preview: #783486 · Replies: 13 · Views: 2,553

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Apr 4 2011, 10:40 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


For all his bluster, Adelmar had at least managed to hire capable men. Even with the small element of surprise, Ahearn had extreme difficulties getting back into the dungeon. Rushing down the final flight of stairs he stabbed the first guard clumsily from the back and let go of the blade as another man charged him with a spear. The knight hooked the weapon's haft behind the spearhead with his hand, spinning to smash his elbow into the side of his opponent's head and yanking the weapon from his hands.

A third mercenary took off running into the dungeons behind them, yelling for help. Most importantly, however, the sound of keys jangling at his side meant that Ahearn could not let this man escape. Hefting his new weapon, he hurled it, taking the fleeing guard through the back. As he fell, the king rushed forward, grabbing the spear once more and finishing the wounded man off before taking the keys. "Arm yourselves, men," he ordered those who were still capable of fighting. "Your weapons should be nearby. Leave the armor. We won't have time to suit up, but grab any shields you see."

Egretta and Mallory were the last. Ahearn was concerned for his grandmother. She'd insisted on protecting him during the landslide, and she had taken the worst beating of the group, it appeared. "Can you still fly, Colonel? We need to get you to the roofs so you can send a message to the army." Waiting her answer, the King looked to Mallory. "Take care of her, Captain," he ordered quietly.
  Forum: Crimea · Post Preview: #783484 · Replies: 25 · Views: 3,796

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Mar 24 2011, 08:57 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Tahm roared as the tiger bit into his thick neck, but he was not without his tricks. Rearing back, he slammed the marauder into a nearby tree and shaking him off. The Paci agent turned, batting his attacker across the face with a giant paw, knocking the stunned beast over. Tahm lunged, biting into the tiger's throat to finish him off.

Aethril surveyed the battlefield, saddened by the dead and maimed bodies. Why had these people tried to attack them? The carriage was absolutely wrecked. "I guess we have to walk now..." Thankfully it wasn't supposed to be very far. She turned her attention to the girl who had appeared halfway through the fight. "Hello. Are you alright?"
  Forum: Gallia · Post Preview: #782284 · Replies: 13 · Views: 2,553

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Mar 20 2011, 09:38 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


As she clung to Ansel's arm, Analise wished once again that her dress wasn't quite so revealing. She could practically feel the eyes roaming her body. The green velvet clung to her figure tightly and revealed cleavage so deep she felt that she might as well have come to the party naked. At least her mask with its purple feathers covered her face enough to hide any trace of her identity. The entire outfit had been chosen for her by Nike, but the Heron was absolutely positive that a certain reprobate king had had ample say in the choice.

"Am I enjoying the party?" Ansel was so incredibly glib she could scarcely have believed it. He knew how much she despised parties. She glanced around quickly to make sure nobody was trying to eavesdrop overmuch. "I've already been groped thrice since entering. If the chance arises, Tasha will not remain in the world of the living much longer. The nerve of her, forcing me to cover her shift."

Still, she had to play the role of harmless arm candy. Even if she didn't relish the prospect, there were worse things she'd been required to do.
  Forum: Kilvas · Post Preview: #781947 · Replies: 38 · Views: 6,259

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Mar 20 2011, 09:16 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Eh...might get a little something from it. I vote yeah.
  Forum: OOC Discussion · Post Preview: #781943 · Replies: 25 · Views: 1,177

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Mar 1 2011, 09:03 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


With Tristan holding down one side of the battlefield very effectively, and Tahm dominating the other, avoiding notice was particularly easy for Aethril. She was doing her best to look after both of the men, but was distracted momentarily by the Beorc who rushed in being chased by the Cat. Just what was going on here? It seemed an awfully random place for bandits to be ambushing travelers, and why would they attack other Laguz as well? Luckily, Tristan took care of the Cat who was after the newcomer before turning back to his fight.

He was noticeably slower though, which worried Aethril. He'd taken a few hits and, though nothing seemed major, she could see the dark patches on his coat where blood flowed. To make it worse, he was still outnumbered. Without a further thought, Aethril bounded over the dead horses, charging one of the Cats and knocking it aside before rearing out with a backwards kick at the other. She had drawn blood from the first, but the second had managed to dodge. Now, with Aethril watching Tristan's back, it was two against two.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the carriage, Tahm let out a roar. The Tiger he'd attacked and a Cat lay on the ground after a very thorough savaging, and a third Cat was favoring one of it's forelegs, but another Tiger had attacked from behind and latched himself onto Tahm's haunches. Try as he might, he couldn't shake the sneak attack.
  Forum: Gallia · Post Preview: #780230 · Replies: 13 · Views: 2,553

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Feb 27 2011, 06:20 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


"Now, here's how this is going to play out, Your Majesty," Adelmar talked as he led the king and the two men guarding him. "These gentlemen are going to take you to a small room and leave you to sit alone for a time to consider your position. In an hour or so, we'll be back to see if you've reconsidered my terms. Think long and hard now about what your soldiers' lives are worth, or you might find yourself down a few men."

Ahearn tried to glare at Adelmar, but the mercenary general had gone down a different path, leaving just the two guards to escort him to his holding cell, and the hallways seemed mostly empty. If he was going to act, it would have to be soon. From what he remembered of this castle...yes, that particular tapestry was familiar. They were definitely backtracking. A few more levels down, and he'd be back in the dungeons.

Unfortunately, the guards turned him around a corner he didn't remember. They were going the wrong way, apparently to a different cell block. Ahearn chose his moment carefully. As they lead him down a tight, somewhat narrow staircase, he suddenly slammed into one of the men, forcing him into the wall before bouncing off and ramming his head into the other man's stomach. Twirling one more time, he kicked out at the first guard's knee, eliciting a cry of pain as the leg buckled, then followed through with another kick to the man's head as he fell.

With one man out of the fight, Ahearn turned around again to find the man trying to free his sword. "He's trying to escape!" he yelled as he pulled it from the sheath. The knight cursed under his breath. With his hands tied like this, he didn't stand a chance against an armed opponent. He did the only thing he could do, desperately hurling his body at his attacker before he could bring the sword to bear, sending them both tumbling down the stairs. Ahearn landed on top, rolling off and struggling to his feet quickly, but the other man didn't stand up. Either unconscious or dead, the King didn't bother to check.

The warning he had managed to get off would be trouble though. Ignoring the new bruises his fall had added, the King sliced his bonds open on the sword, picking it up as he sprinted back up the stairway. He'd forgotten nearly all the sword training that his father had tried giving him, but it was better than nothing. If he could back in the dungeons fast enough, he could surprise the paltry few guards that had been left, and then get a weapon he was more familiar with after.
  Forum: Crimea · Post Preview: #779966 · Replies: 25 · Views: 3,796

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Feb 27 2011, 06:10 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


I'd really rather not see this die as well. Perhaps if you shared what you had in mind for the finish, we could complete it without you if necessary?
  Forum: OOC Discussion · Post Preview: #779965 · Replies: 25 · Views: 1,177

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Feb 20 2011, 01:25 AM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Aethril clung to Tristan's hand tightly as they walked down the streets. She smiled at his commentary, but she couldn't help but let a small bit of the melancholy she felt slip through. He was trying to cheer her up, The news he had given to her had really shaken her up, and she was having problems coming to terms with it.

Aethril knew Ladekahn harbored a very strong passion for Laguz rights. That was the entire reason she had joined him in his crusade. But she was not aware of the actions Paci actually took that Tristan had informed her of. Ladekahn was her friend, practically family. He had always shown only the most positive side of himself around her. Then again, Tristan wouldn't lie, especially not about something he had to have known she wouldn't take well like this.

"You're right," she sighed. "It's beautiful." She rested her head on his shoulder, wishing she could figure out what exactly was going on.
  Forum: Gallia · Post Preview: #779312 · Replies: 4 · Views: 1,142

.:Falkyn:.
Posted on: Feb 15 2011, 07:54 PM


Leave your chocolate here, and become a demon
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
Posts: 4,639
Joined: 15-October 06
From: In my pants...unless I'm not wearing them.
Member No.: 631


Got nothing to post this round, so go ahead and skip me guys.
  Forum: OOC Discussion · Post Preview: #778926 · Replies: 25 · Views: 1,177

142 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

New Posts  New Replies
No New Posts  No New Replies
Hot topic  Hot Topic (New)
No new  Hot Topic (No New)
Poll  Poll (New)
No new votes  Poll (No New)
Closed  Locked Topic
Moved  Moved Topic
 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:23 PM

Affiliates