Pegasi
post Dec 28 2012, 06:53 AM
Post #1

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 190
Member No.: 66,461

So basically, I would really like to have a Peregrine Knight after promotion for my lord. Right now I have a team with a Peg Arch as lord, a guard, a shaman, an adept, a pikeman, and a cleric. My eight man rotation is not really existent, mainly resorting to using a footman and a solar knight. And, as my record shows, I haven't been doing too well. Any suggestions on how to alter my group to get better results? Or is it just a matter of needing better strategy? (which is entirely possible)
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

SereneFlight
post Dec 28 2012, 08:40 AM
Post #2

Mr. good-for-nothing
Group Icon

FEPoints: 100,076,585
Member No.: 9,404

Well... 8/13 doesn't really mean anything yet.

Any suggestions on how to alter my group to get better results? Or is it just a matter of needing better strategy?

Since you have apparently just started to play this game... I guess it's both.

Here's some threads you might want to check:
Stat Archetypes (helps you to make stat builds) - http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=44809
Newbie Guide - http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=38952
Rate My Team (post lvl 20 or 20/20 stats and ppl will tell their opinion) - http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=29726
Current Mood: If you see this, F*CKING SCROLL UP OR DOWN, NOW!!!
+Quote Post

LeaderR Elliot
post Dec 28 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #3

Leader of Raid
Group Icon

FEPoints: 2,888,028
Member No.: 65,734

Well first of all you need to get to promotion and from there see for yourself which units arent working and from then make your own judgement on your own units, but you cannot just expect us to give a team that will instantly works.

If you get to promotion and challege us pople we would have a better Idea on how that team can get better for sure.

On the ohter hand I beat you the I dea I already have a Peregrine Knight Lord (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/awesome.gif)
+Quote Post

Freeze
post Dec 28 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #4

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 98,525
Member No.: 52,067

Not only are the unit types and your strategy important, but the way you build your units is also very important. In our battle I was able to one round 2 of your units, you should watch out for things like that. You can always post your builds for feedback.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 10:37 AM

Affiliates