Meneil
post Apr 22 2013, 12:53 AM
Post #1

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 1,695
Member No.: 5,574

Hello and welcome to the Celestial Alliance! We are a feto clan that also integrates role-playing. The purpose of this particular thread is to discuss strategies, builds, and whatnot in feto. It's also for character creation and sign-ups, role-play planning, potential teams, and events!

Our RP is up! Check it out here

Who are we?
As mentioned above, we are the Celestial Alliance, a feto clan that integrates role-playing with our battles. Outside of role-playing, we also differ from other clans by having two factions within the Alliance. They are the Sol and Luna divisions. Although these two groups are part of the same Alliance, they are also in direct competition with one another.

This clan is open to anyone, whether they are new to feto or rping, or veterans of both. I am happy to answer questions of any kind. This is essentially a game within a game, and the goal is for everyone to have fun!

Current Ranks: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text
Ranks will be given out on a first come, first serve basis for the first 5 ranks. After that, newbies will be placed in the lowest rank possible. Anyone can challenge other members to increase their rank. This is explained further in the 'What are ranks?' section.

Luna division
General
Clock (CSW)*
Captain
Sora (Tsumiki Miniwa)*
Sergeant
JacRipper
Lieutenant
Cadet
Akashi

Sol division

Commander
Fredmir*
Veteran
Fala*
Warrior
Nolan
Fighter
Ququ
Rookie

Special Ops*
Fredmir

So how does this work?: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

This thread is used to discuss the RP or aspects of FETO. The exact RP location can be found (here). Members who join create their own character to rp with. This character owns their own squad (feto units) which are used to complete missions (don't worry, you only have to rp your one char).

What are the Sol and Luna Divisions? What are ranks?: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Both are part of the same clan: Celestial Alliance. However, they were originally two separate clans, albeit born from the same territory of Ragnarok. The Luna division was originally formed by remnants of the old Ragnarok clan. Most are previous soldiers of Ragnarok, or have experience with the old government. The Sol division was originally formed by Ragnarok's civilians. They formed in response to the people's needs, and work to complete community tasks. Although Sol and Luna have banded together, as their cause is the same, they still allow some separation among their ranks.

When joining the Celestial Alliance, players will choose to join the Sol or Luna division. Both factions have their own separate ranks. Players can rank-up by challenging FETO members in the same class, in either Sol or Luna.

Here are the ranks for Luna:

General
Captain
Sergeant
Lieutenant
Cadet

Here are the ranks for Sol:

Commander
Veteran
Warrior
Fighter
Rookie

So, to acquire a greater rank, players must challenge and defeat others in their same rank. However, players can also challenge the opposing Sol or Luna division's higher rank for the same reward. For example, a Sol Fighter wishes to rank up. This can be done by defeating another Sol Fighter, or by defeating Luna's higher rank class, in this case Sergeant. This system exists to give players a variety of challenge options.

You may pick Sol or Luna unless the sides are uneven by 2 or more players. In such a scenario, you will automatically be placed in the division of less players.

Thanks to Fredmir with help in creating the ranks!

Special Ops: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Outside of proving skill, those of higher ranks may receive difficult missions. In addition, there is one class that works in conjunction with Luna's and Sol's ranks, called Special Ops. Special ops members will receive exclusive missions unavailable to the rest of clan members. To become a member of Special ops, all you need to do is be active! Conversely, if your activity declines dramatically, I will remove you from Special Ops. If you feel that you have been active for a while and yet are not added to the list, feel free to contact me. Also as a bonus to those who were active in the Elyssia campaign, and wish to join this clan, I will immediately place you in Special Ops.

There is no limit to how many players that can be placed in Special Ops.

Events: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

From time to time this clan will have special events, such as bounty hunts, unique missions, among others! At the moment there is no current event, but they will be posted here.

General Setting: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

The roleplay takes place in a Medieval Fantasy world called Terca. Forty years ago, the world was ravaged by a terrible war, which destroyed most major clans. One of these clans was called Ragnarok. Although the territory and some of the people remain, the territory has fallen into local rule of the Celestial Alliance. Players will be part of the Celestial Alliance, and choose between the Luna and Sol divisions. Both sides will work together in order to complete missions, roleplay, and feto matches.

Full Setting: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

In a world called Terca, humans fought with magic and weapons to make the land a hospitable place to live. Settlements were formed, and the beasts of the land were pushed back into the outskirts. Ruling families soon took over different territories, and were governed by organizations known as clans. However, humans were not the only race upon Terca. The humans constantly clashed with a native race, which they called Exodites.

Although the Exodites were similar in appearance to humans, the Exodites claimed to hear the voice of the planet. Despite attempts of peace and assimilation, their differences eventually lead to war. The Exodites inevitably lost, forcing them into hiding.

Exodites were nearly at the point of extinction, when the planet itself rebelled against the humans' rule. The sky was blanketed in a night which never lifted, which became known as the Eternal Night. Certain individuals 'awoke' as Exodites, and found their abilities to be frighteningly stronger than that of a normal human. A small group of Exodites, lead by the twins Ronin and Elminsc, banded together and waged war against all the human clans.

The major clans of Terca were Ragnarok, Sigil, Gaia, Libra, Suzaku, Gael, Resurrection, and Nexus. By the time the Exodites were finally stopped, only half of the clans remained. The Eternal Night had finally ended, along with the fighting. Nexus took the reigns of reconstruction, but even with newly formed alliances, there were too many people in need of supplies and homes. Forty years have since passed...

Local clans began to form in response to the people's needs. These clans act similar to guilds, in that they take people's requests and fulfill jobs. However, unlike guilds, the clans also have the authority on local laws and punishment.

In the ruined territory of Ragnarok, two local clans formed almost at the same time. One was formed from remnants of the old Ragnarok army. This group called itself Luna. The other group formed from civilians, who aimed to solve their community problems together. This group called itself Sol. Realizing that their goals were similar, and that they were all inhabitants of the same land, the two groups decided to band together. They called their newly formed clan the Celestial Alliance, but kept the two factions of Sol and Luna.

Characters who join this clan/role-play will be part of the Celestial Alliance.

Detailed History: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

More soon to come. This will be a more detailed history of the world. Although not necessary for playing, it can help form familiarity with the world.

For now, know that we roleplay in the territory called Ragnarok. Ragnarok was once one of the major ruling clans of the world, but the government has collapsed. It was the first to fall in the war against the Exodites. Ragnarok is surrounded by the territories of Resurrection and Suzaku; Suzaku has also collapsed.

Distant Past

Legend has it that humans the first humans came from a faraway land, called Terca Lumines. They named the earth Terca, after their own world. Vannessa was one of the pioneers in the new world of Terca, and later gained leadership. Vannessa and her people inevitably clashed with the natives of Terca, whom would later be known as Exodites.

The Exodites were originally many different tribes. However they saw the new humans as a threat to the planet and their land. Ephraim rose through the tribal ranks, and gathered the many Exodites into a single uniform army. To this day, Ephraim was arguably the strongest warrior on all of Terca. He possessed an impenetrable magic shield which nullified spells and blades alike. He also had the gift of foresight, allowing him to see certain future paths and weapons that were dangerous to his people. Among his people, he became known as the Child of the Abyss.

Even though Vannessa and the humans possessed advanced technology, Ephraim's foresight gave him the knowledge to destroy these weapons. Not only did he destroy them, but he also eliminated their knowledge on how to reconstruct them. The war was costly on both sides, but eventually a truce was formed.

About two hundred years passed. Exodites and humans had learned how to coexist, although their existence was not exactly equal. The humans reproduced far faster than the Exodites, and their numbers soon doubled the amount of Exodites. Conflict began again when an Exodite priest prophesied the forecoming of two Exodite twins. The priest said that the twins would unite the Exodites once again, and form a clan unlike any other in the world.

Many of the humans interpreted this as a prophecy of war. In Suzaku, human priests and Exodite priests escalated their arguments, until an extreme group began indiscriminately killing Exodites. This sparked conflict all across the other clans, and many riots engulfed the land between humans and Exodites. Many Exodites went into hiding in order to avoid the Exodite witch hunts. The conflict ended when Exodites were officially ousted from the clans, with members of Suzaku and Ragnarok primarily leading the hunts.

Character Sign-Ups: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

If you wish to join, please use this sheet as a basis for a profile. If you wish to change or add anything, feel free.

Username: (your FETO username)
Name:
Division: (Sol or Luna. You may pick unless the sides are uneven by 2 or more players. In such a scenario, you will automatically be placed in the division of less players)
History: (Minimum of 3 sentences. Who is your character? Why did they join the side they're on? Ect.)

Rules for role-playing: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

1. Your post must be at least 3 sentences long. This is to give enough information for other players to respond to.
2. No godmoding or powerplaying. Powerplaying refers to when one player takes control of another player's character. You may only role-play as the character you created. Godmoding is creating an invincible character, more or less. With feto matches integrated into this system, I hope to avoid this scenario to begin with.
3. You are not allowed to kill or even hurt other players without their prior permission.
4. Have fun! (I hope xD)

Character Profiles: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Username: Akashi
Name: Orcatess
Division: Luna
History: Orcatess was a general for the Nexus clan, who fought against the besieges of the Exodites. Sometime after his clan took on the reconstruction of Terca, an Exodite assassin poisoned him, causing a fever-induced coma. After two fortnights he awoke with no memories of who he was, and only his "unique" sense of critical thinking was intact. His two closest friends described to him who he once was -- his friend, a historian, told of his great military prowess, and how his "might does not make right" humbled their Lords. His other friend, a poet, told of his passionate idealism, how he respected the Exodite and saw them as, "heroes of another temperament", and his paradoxical views of himself. After listening to what they said, he concluded that he must rediscover who he was for himself, and promised to return if his memories came back. 40 years later he joined Ragnarok, Luna Division, where he continues to question himself and others.

Username: Clock Struck Production
Name: Bearnard Boyt
History: Bearnard is much the same way he has always been, a man who takes on the problems of others while completely ignoring his own, he will even pretend to be drunk and ramble to change the subject if it's brought up. Although ever since the Branded campaign he has since given up his common tavern trips altogether, realizing it hinders himself too much. Bearnard has a son named Adelbern, although his relationship with him is quite poor, after his wife died Bearnard spent much of his focus in military affairs trying to forget but in doing so he neglected much of the child's upbringing. In fact it was Adelbern who joined the Celestial Alliance to make a name for himself, Bearnard simply followed so he could keep his son safe and perhaps also make up for lost time and strengthen their bond, but on that front it is slow going.

Username: Falaflame
Name: Artea
Faction: Sol
History: A naive commander in the Sol clan, he often reminisces about his time in the Branded army, and all that he learned from his victories there. Although he's only had 3 years of army services, he almost gives off the impression that he's been in an army for 10 years. Still, he retains his loyalty, and with Nikolas, his best friend throughout his journey, they have been known for packing a 1-2 punch when leading an offensive force since they met. Also, he's always been open to companionship, even with people he should be considering rivals.

Username: Kirkfur (Fredmir)
Name: Nikolas
Division: Sol
History: (Hm.. don't know if I'll make 3 sentences... I'll try!)

Nikolas has a shady past, he killed people that were believed to be his friends, broke out of jail and fought for some rebel army in another land. Even though he matured and now joined in Sol, he still hates authority and has difficulties following orders.
Nikolas doesn't care about other's safety when fighting, or whenever actually, he would even kill his friend Artea, if it gave him any kind of profits.
His reasons for joining the clan remains a mystery, he doesn't seems really interrested in helping the community.

Username: JacRipper
Name: Jac
History: A young man who knows not his place in this world as of yet. He lived with his mother until he was thirteen, when she took ill and died. Before her death, she taught Jac how to wield a blade and told him he was destined for greatness. Now, in order to find out what fate has in store for him, he has joined the Celestial alliance. He is now in the Luna faction, for the moon itself instills peace, and for the time being, that is what he wishes to do.

Username: kryptonite
Name: Nolan Kryptonite
History: A character with no memory of his past. Works as a mercenary to make ends meet. Someone with a kind heart and a weakness for sob stories.

Username: Tsumiki Miniwa
Name: Kale
Faction: Luna
History: A year past since his service in the TSK army. Kale still retained his happy-go-lucky nature and his trademark ahoge, yet, a certain melancholy is exuded when asked about his time in the army. Don't get him wrong, he loved his time there, and he made lots of friends; however, he couldn't win in his battle with Esric. He felt like he let Esric, Proteus, and Agatha down, and that kills him. He wished he had a chance to redeem himself, but alas, there would be no second chance. Through means, some illegal (hey, money doesn't come easy), Kale finally reached the land of Terca. He stumbled upon a community: the Luna clan. The people seem to be a little uptight, but they seem like good people. Hopefully he can mingle with them... along with bringing them some anime knowledge

Username: Ququqachoo
Name: Eddy the Vortex
Division: (Sol )
History: As the son of a traveling mercenary, Eddy had known since his childhood that he would be a sell-sword. Although his mother had mastered sword and tome, Eddy excelled in his magical studies alone, sucking terribly with a weapon. At the age of 14, Eddy had completely mastered his magical studies and began taking jobs, to help pay for his collection of miniaturized steam-powered automatons. By the age of 22, Eddy had gathered the necessary funds to create a set of enchanted armor, to help make the sword hits hurt not so much. Now at age 25, Eddy is ready to join a guild, and make some allies in the process.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Meneil
post Apr 22 2013, 12:54 AM
Post #2

FEPer
Group Icon

Reserved post.

Also feel free to ask questions. I still need to make my own char, although I'll mainly be the 'world' so to speak. Also I need to finish Detailed History still.
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Apr 22 2013, 02:01 AM
Post #3

Flamey Master of Really Bad Puns!
Group Icon

Group: FETO Manager
FEPoints: 133,734,690,354
Member No.: 13,316

Skylessia Characters

I'll take Sol.

Though I really don't care which one I get placed on. Or, if Fredmir ever plans on using Nikolas again, I'll probably be in the same division as him. xD
Current Mood: Relieved
+Quote Post

Fredmir - HHH
post Apr 22 2013, 07:44 AM
Post #4

FETO's unofficial Lurker
Group Icon

Group: +Advisors
FEPoints: 2,192,714,027,990
Member No.: 5,457

I'm in, although I still didn't read the post xP

so I don't know which side I'll take yet

I'll edit this post to add my charsheet.
Current Mood: --->
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post Apr 22 2013, 09:24 PM
Post #5

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,315
Member No.: 6,438

Are we makin new characters for the RP? I wish the mug problem'll be fixed if thats the case, haha.
Current Mood: Tired x_x
+Quote Post

kryptonite
post Apr 22 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #6

Desolate Soul
Group Icon

FEPoints: 0
Member No.: 8,581

I can join even when in another clan right? :P

Username: kryptonite
Name: Nolan Kryptonite
History: A character with no memory of his past. Works as a mercenary to make ends meet. Someone with a kind heart and a weakness for sob stories.
Current Mood: Content
+Quote Post

Meneil
post Apr 22 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #7

FEPer
Group Icon

New characters as in a different character from Elysia, or feto units? You can make a different or same char from Elysia, but this is a different world. If you mean feto units, then no, you can use whatever units you already have... unless you want to make new ones or something xD

I don't mind about double clanning since this clan will focus more on rping. And hey, Prominence and TSK leaders have already expressed interesting in joining, lol? So I'm thinking no one will really mind if you want to join here.

Also would like to point out that, Nolan's entry is Sol, and Fala has reserved a char for Sol, so the next entry/reservation must be for Luna.
+Quote Post

Konata Izumi
post Apr 23 2013, 12:09 AM
Post #8

Otaku Extraordinaire
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,315
Member No.: 6,438

Username: Tsumiki Miniwa
Name: Kale
Faction: Luna
History: A year past since his service in the TSK army. Kale still retained his happy-go-lucky nature and his trademark ahoge, yet, a certain melancholy is exuded when asked about his time in the army. Don't get him wrong, he loved his time there, and he made lots of friends; however, he couldn't win in his battle with Esric. He felt like he let Esric, Proteus, and Agatha down, and that kills him. He wished he had a chance to redeem himself, but alas, there would be no second chance. Through means, some illegal (hey, money doesn't come easy), Kale finally reached the land of Terca. He stumbled upon a community: the Luna clan. The people seem to be a little uptight, but they seem like good people. Hopefully he can mingle with them... along with bringing them some anime knowledge (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/konata.gif)
Current Mood: Tired x_x
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Apr 24 2013, 04:05 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Skylessia Characters

Username: Falaflame
Name: Artea
Faction: Sol
History: A naive commander in the Sol clan, he often reminisces about his time in the Branded army, and all that he learned from his victories there. Although he's only had 3 years of army services, he almost gives off the impression that he's been in an army for 10 years. Still, he retains his loyalty, and with Nikolas, his best friend throughout his journey, they have been known for packing a 1-2 punch when leading an offensive force since they met. Also, he's always been open to companionship, even with people he should be considering rivals.
+Quote Post

Clock Struck Producti...
post Apr 25 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #10

Sucks with schedules
Group Icon

FEPoints: 9,223,371,936,849,999,872
Member No.: 5,351

Skylessia Characters

Well I just got off work and am pretty mentally dead, but I am very interested in joining and helping out in this, but I haven't read it all and such or have ideas for character and such (probably just use bearnard like in the other thing).

In either case I'll fill the stuffs out later with an edit most likely.

Edit:
Username: Clock Struck Production
Name: Bearnard Boyt
Division: Whichever is needed
History: Bearnard is much the same way he has always been, a man who takes on the problems of others while completely ignoring his own, he will even pretend to be drunk and ramble to change the subject if it's brought up. Although ever since the Branded campaign he has since given up his common tavern trips altogether, realizing it hinders himself too much. Bearnard has a son named Adelbern, although his relationship with him is quite poor, after his wife died Bearnard spent much of his focus in military affairs trying to forget but in doing so he neglected much of the child's upbringing. In fact it was Adelbern who joined the Celestial Alliance to make a name for himself, Bearnard simply followed so he could keep his son safe and perhaps also make up for lost time and strengthen their bond, but on that front it is slow going.
Current Mood: Blind in one eye deaf in the other
+Quote Post

Meneil
post Apr 25 2013, 12:05 PM
Post #11

FEPer
Group Icon

I plan to start the RP thread on May 1st or May 2nd. This will be more RP-based than feto unlike Elysia btw. Just kinda seeing what happens xD

I've been adding in everyone's posted profiles on the last char profiles tab, also ranks as they come. It's just a tentative list atm, as people will fall in ranks when priority/pre-registered members sign up.

Edit: And I'll put in Special Ops later, prob a day or two before we start the RP.
+Quote Post

kryptonite
post Apr 26 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #12

Desolate Soul
Group Icon

FEPoints: 0
Member No.: 8,581

I also might add more, just need tothink of something, haha XD
Current Mood: Content
+Quote Post

ququqachoo
post Apr 27 2013, 04:54 PM
Post #13

Astromancer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 600,000,000,000,000,000
Member No.: 81,045

hey guys id like to join. Eeres my guy

Username: Ququqachoo
Name: Eddy the Vortex
Division: (Sol )
History: As the son of a traveling mercenary, Eddy had known since his childhood that he would be a sell-sword. Although his mother had mastered sword and tome, Eddy excelled in his magical studies alone, sucking terribly with a weapon. At the age of 14, Eddy had completely mastered his magical studies and began taking jobs, to help pay for his collection of miniaturized steam-powered automatons. By the age of 22, Eddy had gathered the necessary funds to create a set of enchanted armor, to help make the sword hits hurt not so much. Now at age 25, Eddy is ready to join a guild, and make some allies in the process.
+Quote Post

Meneil
post Apr 28 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #14

FEPer
Group Icon

I've added in both Clock's and QQ's characters. I put Bearnard under Luna so that QQ could take the request Sol Divisision, which makes the Luna-Sol count 2 to 3. Still working on the full setting details, I should have them up in the next day or two.

And welcome to everyone who has joined =)
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Apr 30 2013, 12:58 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Skylessia Characters

Fredmir wants Nikolas in Sol (he specifically requested it), so make the next signups for Luna?
+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2018 - 11:05 PM

Affiliates