Dutchbest
post Oct 8 2007, 02:19 AM
Post #1

Lurking around
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 210
Member No.: 130

Here you will hopefully find most of your questions answered. If you have a question that is not being answered here feel free to ask.

There are still a lot of features I want in this game, and it will all come eventually. But it will take time.

Basic

Q: So, how does this game work?
A: Basicly, this game let's you create teams of 5 characters each. Then you can find and challenge other teams to play battles. That is the very basic idea.

Q: Will there be a moment teams can hold more than 5 characters?
A: Mayby in the far future, but the game is fully based around 5 character teams so it won't be easy to change this. Don't count on it.

Q: I don't like the default mugs or sprites, can I change them?
A: You can change your team's mugs by clicking on the "sprites" link on the main index. Then choose which you want to edit at the top of the page.

Q: There are only a few maps, will more be added?
A: More maps will definatly be added, but it takes a very long time for me to add a single map. Since I have to do this square by square and check if that was done correctly. So be patient and more will be added.

Q: Will more classes be added?
A: Possibly, there are no definite plans at the moment.

Q: I made an error, can I delete one of my teams?
A: You cannot delete teams yourself, please send me a PM with the team ID and why you want to delete that team.

Q: I found an exploit, where can I report this?
A: If you find something that can be used to exploit the game please report it d
rectly to me through PM instead of posting on the forum.

Q: I got a token, what can I do with it?
A: Since some items are not in game yet you can get Tokens as temporary replacements for those items. As soon as those items get in game your tokens will be replaced.

Q: I see people with more than 3 teams while I can only have 3. How come?
A: You can make more teams as you play battles. As it is right now you can create 1 team per 20 battles played.

Mechanics

Q: My character keeps missing!
A: That is not really a question, but this system uses 1 RNG for calculating hit, that means hitting an enemy has the exact same change as the value being displayed. So if you miss a lot you just have bad luck.

Q: I can't trade items between characters apart from the bank?
A: The trade function is not working yet either, please use the bank if you want to trade items.

Q: Can I sell items?
A: Yes you can sell items. Go to the bank and select a character. Then you can click on "Sell item" from the inventory pane.

Q: My character is level 20, how can I promote it?
A: There is no promoting possible yet.

Suggestions done or pending

Q: Will it be possible to use a system like FE where you can choose which characters to battle with?
A: Mayby in the far future but so far I have no plans to do this yet

This post has been edited by Dutchbest: Dec 3 2007, 03:36 AM
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 04:33 AM

Affiliates