ShadowDragon
post May 5 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #16

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 0
Member No.: 10,355

Any news on getting this fixed? I still can't upload Battle Sprites or Mugs...
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

LeaderR Elliot
post May 20 2013, 06:12 PM
Post #17

Leader of Raid
Group Icon

FEPoints: 2,888,028
Member No.: 65,734

A friendly reminder... this has not been fixed yet
+Quote Post

Zahlzeit
post May 28 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #18

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 195
Member No.: 4,280

Has anyone had any success?
Current Mood: So-so
+Quote Post

Lilfut
post Jun 23 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #19

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 75
Member No.: 88,537

Yeah, I'd like this fixed ASAP... need to import that Bael sprite man
+Quote Post

LordoftheCactus
post Jun 27 2013, 01:14 AM
Post #20

Tastes like Diarrhea~!
Group Icon

FEPoints: 915,465
Member No.: 21,634

One word....

IAZA
Current Mood: Merciless!
+Quote Post

Terraform
post Jul 1 2013, 04:13 PM
Post #21

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: +Advisors
FEPoints: 310
Member No.: 8,703

Here's a better question. Is the original developer even around to make changes on the game? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been trying to reach him for the past few days, and I've heard nary a sound from him, making me think he's no longer interested in furthering the game. If he truly isn't around any more, then this is a problem. Bugs in the game can't be fixed, and as such people can't enjoy fire emblem with their friends as much.

This issue with the mugshots and sprites is huge, especially for amateur spriters and graphical designers such as myself who wish to use their own designs in the fire emblem universe. I hope to hear back from someone soon concerning this issue.
Current Mood: Obsessed
+Quote Post

Zephyrmaster
post Jul 1 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #22

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 330
Member No.: 7,040

The original developer gave up caring YEARS ago. Thats why someone else took over in the first place so you should give up trying to contact him. Just saying.
Current Mood: Is this still on?
+Quote Post

Terraform
post Jul 1 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #23

FEPer
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zephyrmaster @ Jul 1 2013, 06:13 PM) *
The original developer gave up caring YEARS ago. Thats why someone else took over in the first place so you should give up trying to contact him. Just saying.

I see. Then you could perhaps direct me to the one who is currently in charge? I feel that the only way to solve problems like this is to contact the one at the top rather than create a topic, hoping that they will see it.
+Quote Post

Monobogi
post Jul 3 2013, 01:11 AM
Post #24

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 30
Member No.: 88,588

QUOTE(Terraform @ Jul 1 2013, 07:41 PM) *

I see. Then you could perhaps direct me to the one who is currently in charge? I feel that the only way to solve problems like this is to contact the one at the top rather than create a topic, hoping that they will see it.

I want to contact him too :c i want my character to come to life in a fire emblem game, i even made my sprite and im working on the mugshot.

Also, i need to know if there are some admins around, i joined a battle with unlimited turn time, and unlimited missed turns :c i need help, i dont want my units to be stuck there forever

This is my sprite n.n what do you rhink?

[spoiler=] (IMG:http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/821/9684.gif)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [/spoiler]
+Quote Post

Terraform
post Jul 3 2013, 01:29 PM
Post #25

FEPer
Group Icon

QUOTE(Monobogi @ Jul 3 2013, 02:11 AM) *
QUOTE(Terraform @ Jul 1 2013, 07:41 PM) *

I want to contact him too :c i want my character to come to life in a fire emblem game, i even made my sprite and im working on the mugshot.

Also, i need to know if there are some admins around, i joined a battle with unlimited turn time, and unlimited missed turns :c i need help, i dont want my units to be stuck there forever

This is my sprite n.n what do you rhink?

[spoiler=] (IMG:http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/821/9684.gif)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us [/spoiler]

Hm, not bad! I see a little Ephraim in there with a similar color scheme, but you have a nice sword there. If I had any criticism, I would have to say mix up the color scheme a bit to make it look more unique. Even so, it is pretty smooth looking, especially the blade.

Anyhow, the mugshots and sprites are still not working. All in all, there's nothing else quite like FETO out there, and it would be a real shame to see the engine go to waste. I was actually going to ask the original developer for the source code so that I could keep the legacy going, but it doesn't look like he's going to answer at all.
+Quote Post

TBE
post Jul 3 2013, 02:29 PM
Post #26

The Kobe System
Group Icon

FEPoints: 27,814,619,000,000,000
Member No.: 4,715

Fensti is the new root admin in charge now
Current Mood: Tebowing
+Quote Post

Terraform
post Jul 3 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #27

FEPer
Group Icon

QUOTE(7 @ Jul 3 2013, 03:29 PM) *
Fensti is the new root admin in charge now

Thank you. Then I shall contact him right away in an attempt to rectify this situation and get us all back to enjoying FETO once more.
+Quote Post

Falaflame
post Jul 3 2013, 04:30 PM
Post #28

Flamey Master of Really Bad Puns!
Group Icon

Group: FETO Manager
FEPoints: 133,734,690,354
Member No.: 13,316

Skylessia Characters

Unfortunately, unless we get an active code junkie root admin, this will never be fixed. Fensti's just making subtle changes in order to allow tournaments, auctions, account resets, and battle end request, and that's about it. He's not experienced enough in coding to make really huge changes to the coding to, say, fix bugs or add/remove features. No one on the staff is experienced in doing code like this. And the sad part is, there is no one they can "trust" that is a code junkie. And even if they want to trust people, code junkies on this forum are too few and far between.
Current Mood: Relieved
+Quote Post

Terraform
post Jul 3 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #29

FEPer
Group Icon

QUOTE(Falaflame @ Jul 3 2013, 05:30 PM) *
Unfortunately, unless we get an active code junkie root admin, this will never be fixed. Fensti's just making subtle changes in order to allow tournaments, auctions, account resets, and battle end request, and that's about it. He's not experienced enough in coding to make really huge changes to the coding to, say, fix bugs or add/remove features. No one on the staff is experienced in doing code like this. And the sad part is, there is no one they can "trust" that is a code junkie. And even if they want to trust people, code junkies on this forum are too few and far between.

I see. So this is not a question of being too busy or unaware, but it is impossible without the proper know-how. I see. In that case, I can try and help. Am I correct in assuming that FETO is mostly java based? I ask because I happen to know a little of java myself.
+Quote Post

Crimea River
post Jul 3 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #30

Winter is coming.
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 4,585
Member No.: 81

Indeed; I'm not sure if fensti knows how to fix this or not. I don't know how to work FETO, let alone code like this. Sorry about not being of much help in these regards!
Current Mood: muahaha...
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 09:43 PM

Affiliates