post Jul 24 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #46

Flamey Master of Really Bad Puns!
Group Icon

Group: FETO Manager
FEPoints: 133,734,690,354
Member No.: 13,316

Skylessia Characters

I sent a message to Luziel and Terraform. If you two see this, please check your private messages. It's important.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Relieved
+Quote Post

fensti
post Jul 25 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #47

AAAAAAAA
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
FEPoints: 2,000,000,000,000,000,768
Member No.: 331

So, I've looked over the code for the form submission of the sprite upload page. Nothing seems to be wrong with the code. Even disabled some error checks to see if I could force it to work and still nothing. So I honestly don't know what the problem is yet though I'll look into it more next week when I have time.
Current Mood: No data.
+Quote Post

OmegaSerra
post Oct 1 2013, 01:16 PM
Post #48

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 45
Member No.: 89,208

Seeing how the last post here was several months old... I think maybe it is just me (hope not).

I have tried a ton of methods to upload a transparent mugshot. To no avail... is the upload still not working? If so, I'll stop trying.
+Quote Post

sirocyl
post Oct 1 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #49

my face has three hands
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,439
Member No.: 88,769

I apologize, mugshot uploads were broken when we switched servers back on Mar 18, and we haven't had a developer on the site and game until very recently ^^
So I'll be fixing this, probably in the next wave of minor issues and features (FETO 2.3).
If you want to track the progress on this, check out the New FETO Feature Suggestions board, and if you have your own ideas, feel free to post them there!

Also, as a small notice, we will be updating our site and moving to a new, more up-to-date and less buggy, less ugly platform in the coming weeks, and FETO will have a major overhaul in the next few months to a year.
But fear not! Your profile, user data and FETO data will be moved to the new system, if everything goes alright.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or PM me, and feel free to ask to join our Skype group if you want to chat.

-- siro
Current Mood: Uzbekistan
+Quote Post

Monobogi
post Oct 1 2013, 09:37 PM
Post #50

FEPer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
FEPoints: 30
Member No.: 88,588

QUOTE(sirocyl @ Oct 1 2013, 05:49 PM) *
I apologize, mugshot uploads were broken when we switched servers back on Mar 18, and we haven't had a developer on the site and game until very recently ^^
So I'll be fixing this, probably in the next wave of minor issues and features (FETO 2.3).
If you want to track the progress on this, check out the New FETO Feature Suggestions board, and if you have your own ideas, feel free to post them there!

Also, as a small notice, we will be updating our site and moving to a new, more up-to-date and less buggy, less ugly platform in the coming weeks, and FETO will have a major overhaul in the next few months to a year.
But fear not! Your profile, user data and FETO data will be moved to the new system, if everything goes alright.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or PM me, and feel free to ask to join our Skype group if you want to chat.

-- siro

OMG THANK YOU!! i really loved the idea of having my own mugshots and sprites! please do what you have to do n.n ill be looking forward to the new FETO. (IMG:style_emoticons/blue/cool.gif)
+Quote Post

sirocyl
post Oct 1 2013, 10:26 PM
Post #51

my face has three hands
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,439
Member No.: 88,769

Heh ^^ thanks. I'm actually quite surprised that we're still getting new players, even today o: all I have to say, is don't give up. o.o We've got a lot of veterans and a lot of old-timers but don't let them scare you away. There may be a few bugs and issues here and there, and the site may be dreadfully ugly or outdated, but we're all working on these things behind the scenes ;D
Current Mood: Uzbekistan
+Quote Post

Blonde Panther
post Oct 7 2013, 05:24 AM
Post #52

Groundbound Pegasus Knight
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 48,808
Member No.: 8,737

Oh, good to hear you're working on it! I just came back from a three-year hiatus, and I wanted to do a LOT of updating on my battle sprites and mugs, but now the script isn't working...
Current Mood: ALL OF THE NOSTALGIA
+Quote Post

Zahlzeit
post Aug 3 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #53

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 195
Member No.: 4,280

Any word on this?
Current Mood: So-so
+Quote Post

Wen Yang
post Aug 5 2014, 08:32 PM
Post #54

FEPer
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,065
Member No.: 30,067

Problem still seems to persist. Can someone look into it? been over a YEAR now...
+Quote Post

Nohrian Lord S-IX
post Aug 5 2014, 11:31 PM
Post #55

YOU CAN'T BEAT THE SPEED!
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
FEPoints: 1,000,000,014
Member No.: 10,918

This is an issue that has already been discussed and is being addressed in the order of it's importance. Also please refrain from posting on these old forums and use the new ones.

Current Mood: DO THE DO THE CATWALK, DO THE DO THE CATWALK!!!!!
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 10:29 AM

Affiliates