Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · IRC Chat

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Renee's Righteous Renditions, A smith's service.
Foe
post May 30 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #1

With a smile!
Group Icon

Group: Members
FEPoints: 3,185
Member No.: 1,694

Greetings wanderers, mercenaries, bounty hunters, travelers, soldiers, and everything in between! If you like sharp metal objects as much as I think you do, then my services are just what you're looking for! Armor? Shields? Martial weapons? All are serviceable and creatable. Tell me what you're looking for and, if you're lucky or have a little patience, I'll be sure to get it in your hands as soon as humanly possible. Fees are modest and maintenance is cheap, so why wait? Take a look.

---

Thread's just a fun way to perhaps get your PCs new weapons or fixes outside of happening strictly within threads. Any characters meeting Renee through this would be considered a canon event should they ever meet in an RP. For now her availability is restricted to inside the Lycian borders, but who knows, maybe later on that will expand along with her budding PC hacked business.

Currently craft capable weapons: Any Sword, Lance, or Axe E to D rank, and E rank arrow heads. Expect this to expand as the character advanced.
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: Complacent.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 03:08 PM

Affiliates