post Sep 2 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #226

WOAH! Look at the size of that barrel!
Group Icon

Group: Veterans
FEPoints: 912
Member No.: 1,080

Skylessia Characters

And the awards are up and done with. No more worries! (IMG:http://www.feplanet.net/forums/style_emoticons/blue/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page
Current Mood: parents...
+Quote Post

Hinagiku Katsura
post Sep 3 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #227

Power of Flower
Group Icon

FEPoints: 4,365
Member No.: 29

QUOTE(Asvel @ Sep 2 2007, 10:24 PM) *
QUOTE(Slash @ Sep 2 2007, 09:23 PM) *
QUOTE(Ket @ Sep 2 2007, 08:57 PM) *
QUOTE(PhyrroFan @ Sep 2 2007, 07:23 PM) *
If this doesn't get done and I have to do this, I'm gonna honestly be surprised and disappointed. If I can take time out of my own busy life and you guys can't, than that just means you don't want to do it. We can snap at each other over who's more important and who has more stuff going on. Hey, bitch in the ranting realm with that shit, not here. Someone get this done, within the next three days, or else I'm getting on it.

QFT.

I'm willing to do it too. And, even for a busy person like me, it doesn't seem too hard. (IMG:http://www.feplanet.net/forums/style_emoticons/blue/happy.gif) Why didn't Phyrro do it when he said he was going to? D: I'm going to have to give him a ship. xD

Hey, why don't we work together? We're just tallying the votes, right? And posting them?

Well that's what me and Asvel did. I too two categories and she took two. And apparently something happened to the results or whatever. I think Asvel said she couldn't find them.

In short, my home computer pretty much busted a few days ago, so I've been on the laptop (where I don't have anything relating to this saved), and the paper I'd had notes jotted down on got thrown out since it was on an old gas bill.

If you guys really want this done, by all means, help out. Everyone sitting around waiting and doing other things obviously isn't working D:

The poll results are all in this board, though, so it doesn't matter if you don't have those notes...
Current Mood: Hayate~
+Quote Post

Asvel
post Sep 4 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #228

In Soviet Russia, NES plays YOU!
Group Icon

FEPoints: 1,230
Member No.: 1,000

Lucas. It's already been done, don't whine at me after the fact. Your biggest flaw is that you just don't know when to shut up, and that's what got you into trouble every single time you've been in trouble both here AND offline, particularly with my family. I'm not going to defend you every time you make an ass of yourself.

Topic closed, since the winners are up. Move all discussion and congratulations there.
Current Mood: EUROPEAN.
+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 06:36 AM

Affiliates