Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FETO AIM Blast Group
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ellis
I've set up an AIM Blast group for FETO, which should be a good tool for duelists to get in touch with each other, organize battles, and so on. Here's a brief description of what they do:

What's an AIM Blast Group? Some new thing that AIM came out with. It's basically an AIM chat room but all done through an IM window. It also adds a new group to your buddy list with everyone who is in the group being added under it so you can talk to people individually if you want. To view more information about blasts or to check out the blast page for our group (once you're in it), visit http://blast.aim.com/. You'd also use this page to leave the group if you ever want to.

If you want an invite in to the group, just post here with your AIM screen name, or bother me on AIM, or somebody else who's in the group as well.

When you receive the invite IM, from [FETO], respond with //1 to accept (or //2 to decline).

Also, if you with to not receive IMs from the group, but still be a part of it (thus keeping the group on your buddy list and stuff) IM [FETO] saying //off. IM with //on to reactivate the group.

And finally, be sure to invite your friends as well! Type //invite SCREENNAMEWITHNOSPACES to invite someone.

Users banned from the blast:

Prince_Ludwig

If a banned member requests to be added to the Blast, their post will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly.
chronofreak
I'll join!

::::::::EDIT::::::::
Scratch that, I'll use this AIM sn:

chronofreakFETO
Tsuki akari
It's nice to have our own group. I was getting a little tired of being called a "FETO nub" by the rest of FEP. >_>
Axel Almer
Please invite me, it's:
XShariqX
Chino
Invite me please. AIM Chino93

@w2k, FETO nub? Why would they call you that?
xdxd
OmegaAxl

Wanted to keep something else But I already made the account..was sorta confused about Display name..
Tsuki akari
QUOTE(Chino @ Aug 20 2008, 04:43 AM) *
@w2k, FETO nub? Why would they call you that?

Eh, it's something I discovered about the rest of FEP that isn't interested in FETO when you mention the word "FETO" in there. Got invited to [FEPlanet] AIM blast group which is comprised largely of FEP regulars, and boy was that interesting. sweat.gif

Check out the RSS even: http://www.feplanet.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32211

Btw, don't worry SaS--I'm not upset at all; more amused than anything. It just means that some of us (like me) should get out of FETO more often and talk to the rest of FEP. XD.gif
LedAGH
Please add: Ledah the Knight (no _'s)

thanks! =D I'm on right now =3
Prince_Ludwig
...>_>

AIM SN: Nintendork 13 13.
Ellis
Sent.
kaishin no chikara
I'm in. AIM is Power of Kaishin.
The Emblem King
I gotta say was surprised someone had the aim sn FEking and even more suprised to see someone had sn FEkingFETO

Anyway I'll use this totally random sn

Stricken555 invite me please
kaishin no chikara
QUOTE(FEking @ Aug 20 2008, 08:49 PM) *
I gotta say was surprised someone had the aim sn FEking and even more suprised to see someone had sn FEkingFETO

Anyway I'll use this totally random sn

Stricken555 invite me please

Someone must be trying to imp you.
chronofreak
There was a "chronofreak" on there as well. I thought only I was crazy enough to make up/use that sn.
Ellis
Everyone up to this point is invited.

If you don't receive your invite automatically when you sign in (it'll be an IM from [FETO]), send an IM to [FETO] (with the []) saying //1.
One Man Wolfpack
Invite me

U8magum
Hindsight
GreaterHeights89
Percival
I suppose I'll join.

My SN is YousukeShirogane.
(I know its crappy, but they are my favorite characters
from Persona 4.....)

-Julian
Badassia
I'd like an invite. SN: Moonstonecannon4
Ellis
Invites sent.
BlazingPhoenix
sn is challupa5555 (lol idk)
Clavart Marth
QUOTE(Freyr @ Aug 20 2008, 12:54 AM) *
I've set up an AIM Blast group for FETO, which should be a good tool for duelists to get in touch with each other, organize battles, and so on. Here's a brief description of what they do:

What's an AIM Blast Group? Some new thing that AIM came out with. It's basically an AIM chat room but all done through an IM window. It also adds a new group to your buddy list with everyone who is in the group being added under it so you can talk to people individually if you want. To view more information about blasts or to check out the blast page for our group (once you're in it), visit http://blast.aim.com/. You'd also use this page to leave the group if you ever want to.

If you want an invite in to the group, just post here with your AIM screen name, or bother me on AIM, or somebody else who's in the group as well.

When you receive the invite IM, from [FETO], respond with //1 to accept (or //2 to decline).

Also, if you with to not receive IMs from the group, but still be a part of it (thus keeping the group on your buddy list and stuff) IM [FETO] saying //off. IM with //on to reactivate the group.

And finally, be sure to invite your friends as well! Type //invite SCREENNAMEWITHNOSPACES to invite someone.

pls invite me its asiansoldier324
Ellis
Invites sent.
Hidndragn
Bethaniall...that's my AIM, feel free to add me to the burst thing.
Ellis
Invite sent.
Zaxelcion
Can I get invited? I am looking to get started in this game. AIM sn is codyrhees
Ellis
Invite sent.
Wastelander
I'd like to join. AIM is GeneralDynas87
AvenMagica
Eh, I'm new here but I'm up for this. XD DriftoTurnoAven
Ellis
Invites sent.
Terra
I'd like to join, sn is Terra Dactyl 89
Ellis
Invite sent.
Pahhur
My screen name is Pahhur
Mr. Sirius
Invite Sent desu~
Wastelander
Made a stupid mistake earlier, so could you send another invite to GeneralDynas87 again? Sorry. >_>
Ellis
Your invite's sent.
Heavy Rain
I want to join this also.

I should be Shadow plus Rain ,As long as I remember my password, that is.
Daemo
Might as well get on this...

AIM screen name: Daemo Nailo
Ellis
Invite sent.
Mr. bobo
might as well join, sn is bobathy343
Ellis
Invite sent.
Reimu Hakurei
Yeah, may as well join... hard to find battles at 4:00 in the morning, but...

sn: Harudoku
Okami Amaterasu
Is it alright if i join?

sn: Kasai_Okami
#1 AimBot
If possible Mr. Freyr, I ask that thou add me to the list. I am sure some users would like to bash and flam me. My aim (screenname) Mr. Freyr is and others that want to chat is:

AerialPrince0987
Ellis
Invites sent.
Rezerai
I'd like to be added to this.

Screen name is Rezerai
Ellis
Invite sent.
Xiao Pan
I would love to join this chat room.

My Aim is Lawlpedocat. x3.gif
Ellis
Invite sent.
Misha
one for Hiyoriclone plz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.