Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two new maps added
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online > Announcements and Updates
Ellis
Two new maps were added, bringing the total to 80. They, along with other recently added maps, will be marked with asterisks (*).

Soulful Bridge: This map is a rip from FE3's second book - http://feto.feplanet.net/map/79
Song of the Night Sparrow: This map was submitted by Asagi - http://feto.feplanet.net/map/80
Hitsugaya
Song of the night sparrow will be played a lot

sorry for this xD.gif counting as spam I guess.. .I will just leave quietly now
Ellis
Yeah, I kinda have a feeling it will as well. dry.gif Might be using it in place of Final Destination in future tournies as well.
One Man Wolfpack
so does this mean announcements will be made here now instead of where it usually is made?

Edit: nvm found my answer omgyay.gif
Sir Flux
Song of the Night Sparrow looks niiiice smirk.gif

The Soulful Bridge looks good too.
Hitsugaya
You are probably going to do this, but can you add so we can go directly to this page without having to go through feto discussion forum.

also can you make it so it is the first one, so we can just click on discussion forums.

if you understand what I mean... smugnod.gif
Ellis
There's a link on the front page. dry.gif
Hitsugaya
QUOTE(Sadistic Makalov @ May 2 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Yeah but I thought the whole idea behind this was so you could remove the link and get a more open front page...
But it doesn't matter it's still easy to find the way here.
Wind
Oh... the Soulful Bridge... I hated that one in FE11.

and Song of the Night Sparrow looks straightforward.
Ellis
QUOTE(zack strife @ May 3 2009, 05:57 AM) *
QUOTE(Sadistic Makalov @ May 2 2009, 05:21 PM) *

Yeah but I thought the whole idea behind this was so you could remove the link and get a more open front page...
But it doesn't matter it's still easy to find the way here.

Naw, I don't wanna remove the old stuff. Or maybe I should, idk.

But I'll also put a link in the menus, yeah.
chronofreak
Just copy-paste all the old updates into a locked thread in this newfangled "Announcements and Updates" section and then delete the "Recent Updates and News" section on the FETO main page. If all announcements are going to be made here, that section on the main page is just a waste of space now.
Ellis
Works for me. *edits*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.