Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three changes to battle rewards
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online > Announcements and Updates
Ellis
I've made three changes to how battle gold and items are awarded:

- Gold rewards are now multiplied by a number derived from the number of players in the battle; ( ( ( Number of players 3 ) + 2 ) / 8 ). This means that two-player battle gold is multiplied by 1, three-player battle gold is multipled by 1.375, four-player battle gold is multiplied by 1.75, five-player battle gold is multiplied by 2.125, and six-player battle gold is multiplied by 2.625.
- In two-player battles, if it is the first time you've ever played against that player, the gold reward is doubled.
- In two-player battles, if it is the first time you've ever played against that player, any village and chest will automatically give an item. And furthermore, if there are uncommon items available at that level, and if a common item is rolled, it's automatically bumped up to uncommon.
Misha
Is this on a go-forward basis or does it count existing battles? I've played almost everyone on FETO already. Do I not get double gold?
One Man Wolfpack
lol wow this helps out noobs alot XD
Ellis
QUOTE(Asagi @ May 14 2009, 09:49 AM) *
Is this on a go-forward basis or does it count existing battles? I've played almost everyone on FETO already. Do I not get double gold?

From this point on.
xdxd
QUOTE(CAR = BIDOOF @ May 14 2009, 09:20 PM) *
QUOTE(Asagi @ May 14 2009, 09:49 AM) *

From this point on.

Wait so If I re-beat noobs I get kewl stuff again?

Must...Find...lolulddy...srsbsns.gif
kryptonite
Oh no... There's only a few people that I play with. XD
BlackWings
the newbs going to conquer FETO x_x.gif
Beemo
I wholeheartedly approve of this. Well done. awesome.gif
Wind
Seems pretty neat. cool!
Ghost of FETO Past
If it was the first time you fought with an opponent since the changes, but it was a practice battle, does that mean that the next battle you have with them will be normal treasures instead of boosted rewards?
Ellis
If it's a practice battle, then you're just SOL, I guess. dry.gif Or anything that reduces rewards, for that matter (assault, lord defeat, and so on).
kaishin no chikara
are the treasure rewards bumped up one rarity? Or just common to uncommon.
Misha
Just common to uncommon.
item spreads will look like this.
94.35% - uncommon
4.95% - rare
0.9% - veryrare
Ellis
Not quite Mint, since everything is divided by 0.45 before you factor in the common being uncommon stuffs.
One Man Wolfpack
wat items fall under uncommon, rare, and very rare?
Axel Almer
http://feto.feplanet.net/mechanics

In that page, look at the rewards section there's a chart there.
Misha
QUOTE(CAR = BIDOOF @ May 16 2009, 02:54 AM) *
Not quite Mint, since everything is divided by 0.45 before you factor in the common being uncommon stuffs.

So it just cuts gold out and everything gets scaled up? Snazzy.

Uncommon: 87%
Rare: 11%
very rare: 2%
Ellis
QUOTE(Asagi @ May 16 2009, 09:42 AM) *
QUOTE(CAR = BIDOOF @ May 16 2009, 02:54 AM) *

So it just cuts gold out and everything gets scaled up? Snazzy.

Uncommon: 87%
Rare: 11%
very rare: 2%

Yeah. It isn't actually like the percentages I put on the page, it's 55% of gold, 45% of items, and then it rolls for the item rarity on a scale from 1-100 as well, I just multiplied everything there for the reader's convenience. oh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.