Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two new battle modes; minor improvements
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online > Announcements and Updates
Ellis
Four updates tonight:

- Two new battle modes are now available, Adrenaline and Realism. In Adrenaline, your characters gain % HP loss * 5 to POW/SKL/SPD/DEF/RES/LCK and % HP loss * 10 to HIT/AVD/CRIT/CEV, and in Realism, they lose that much.
- In tournaments, you can now choose other characters after you've entered them.
- When viewing a character's movement, you can target nearby units to attack or use a staff, and also view distant units' match-ups as well.
kryptonite
w00t! I just started a Realistic match. I hope it goes well...

EDIT: I haven't checked more than once, but I think if you get healed you don't get your stats back unless you refresh... I may be wrong in that you must attack first, though...

EDIT2: It was fun! grin.gif
chronofreak
QUOTE(Cassandra Wong @ Jun 18 2009, 12:22 AM) *
- In tournaments, you can now choose other characters after you've entered them.

Sorry, it's probably because I'm half asleep right now, but I don't fully understand what you mean by this. Elaborate?
Ellis
If you want to enter your own characters, previously, you could only do that when you first joined. Now, you could enter with four real chars, and then later enter another two of your chars, followed by making two rentals.

Or something.

EDIT: You're probably right, kryptonite. I'll have to tend to that.
Neptitude#4338
Movement + Matchups!? It's one of my random fantasies come true. Thanks a bundle!
Also, new game modes is always a good thing.
Also...the tournament thing might help. Might.

Hey, wait--you say we can re-enter units into tournaments. Will that let me re-decide who enters it? I put some units in with weapon level E, among other flukes irritated.gif .
Ellis
No, but that'll probably be one of the next things I'll add, so that I don't have to look after that myself.
Misha
- When viewing a character's movement, you can target nearby units to attack or use a staff, and also view distant units' match-ups as well.

What exactly do you mean by this? I don't get it.
fensti
QUOTE(Wayne Campbell @ Jun 19 2009, 01:58 AM) *

When you click on a character to view their movement you can click on the units highlighted in red/green and it'll display the battle/staff charts that normally show up when you click Attack/Staff.
Ellis
QUOTE(fensti @ Jun 19 2009, 02:01 AM) *
QUOTE(Wayne Campbell @ Jun 19 2009, 01:58 AM) *

When you click on a character to view their movement you can click on the units highlighted in red/green and it'll display the battle/staff charts that normally show up when you click Attack/Staff.

This, with one minor exception - in the case of staff-only units, if the unit in question is a unit you wouldn't normally be able to staff at all (enemy and you don't have status, full health ally and you only have Bandage, and so on), you obviously can't do a thing there.
Shuusuke
So, basically the same as Matchups, but limited to units within range?
Ellis
Yeah. It's just a simpler way of accessing it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.