Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this a mistake?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
Archsage_Merlin
On the stat calculator, everytime I check my SolarKnights ultimate stat caps, it says the POW is limited at 25, and the speed cap is 35. Is this wrong?
Misha
It is not wrong. POW was the only fair tradeoff for automatic pursuit.
Archsage_Merlin
Wow. I just assumed it was a mistake because it seemed odd that this one class (well, all mage-pegasi) get impossible speed. Thank you for the clarification
BlackIce
Generals also have 35/25 in Defense and Resistance oh.gif Dunno if you knew that already.
Daemo
To be exact, the classes with adjusted stat caps are: peg mages, with 15/25 power/speed unpromoted and 25/35 promoted; armors, with 45/15/25/15 HP/speed/defense/resistance unpromoted and 70/25/35/25 promoted; and troubadours with 25 luck unpromoted and 35 promoted. All other units and stats have 40/20 HP/everything else cap unpromoted and 60/30 HP/everything else promoted.
Ellis
It's basically something to differentiate them a bit from the standard mage riders, but it's not a mistake.
Moberto
I didn't know Troubadours got extra luck omg.gif I'm gonna go make a troubadour cat.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.