Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: show challenges in FETO?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
BlackWings
why the chalenges only be show in the forums, maybe more useful if be showed in FETO too >_>
SereneFlight
You mean when you get PM about it? and it is showed in FETO too...
( 0 New Messages 0 My Turn 0 Current Battles 0 Unstarted Battles 0 Challenges 0 Watched Battles )
See? (I just don't have challenges atm.. after all I just logged in and not so much active ppl atm)
Hitsugaya
I think he mean that it pop's up automatic, but that's probably because it's not needed to pop up since you have the line on the top of the screen. ( 0 New Messages 0 My Turn 0 Current Battles 0 Unstarted Battles 0 Challenges 0 Watched Battles )
That one...
SereneFlight
Popping up or not... it won't pop up after all if you're not going to different page or refreshing the page...
But in the end ppl would see more clearly when somebody challenges you... (Before first reset I didn't ever realized that somebody challenged me until I went into forums >_>)
But that pop up there would be unnecessary, just need to learn to watch up there ^^'
BlackWings
i know, i only think would be better, if you are in a battle and yoy are challenged you probably dont see here, will be more useful if the message of challenge is showed on feto or reported to the mail -_-2.gifU
SereneFlight
E-mail or PM? anyways...
I get always E-mail when I get PM... so I think if I change my e-mail from gmail to msn, it would tell that I got PM in here etc.

http://feto.feplanet.net/settings/message
There's ''...I am challenged to a battle.'' if you mean that you don't get PM when you're challenged...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.