Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Campaign?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
The Archblade
I've played FETO for a while now. I always wanted to be able to play in a campaign. But guess what, I CAN'T! The "coming soon" button has always given me hope, but it has been there from the start of THE_ARCHBLADE to today. I know everbody is going to tell me "you just have to patient" or "no one ****** knows!" If I ask the question that almost everbody should know. But I'll at least post a few ideas. I guess my first one will be:

IDEA 1:
The player goes through a few maps with a team of #, and then they have to fight some really hard boss guy. And then they get some random reward. If there is different settings of difficulty, the reward will be better on a higher difficulty. Maybe there will be different campaigns with different maps and settings.

Yeah.
The Archblade
i just realized that implementing a campaign will be very difficult, and I sincerely apologize. I still want one though...
Reimu Hakurei
It's probably never going to happen. We're waiting for SaS to implement some things and he's completely blown us off for about four months.
Hitsugaya
I don't think there is not a campaign yet because of the lack of ideas.
It's the fact that it's hard to get a NPC to be the "hero's"/player's enemy.

I haven't seen SaS around for a while.
SaS last active: Jan 7 2010.

So just be patience...
Reimu Hakurei
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Jan 11 2010, 06:05 AM) *

So just be patience...

You know nothing. I could've had my campaign done by now; SaS just hasn't implemented any of the required changes and so everyone stopped caring. SaS is too busy on GPXPlus.net to care about FETO.

And he knows that he could reignite interest easily. He knows he should try for FETO's sake. He just stopped caring.
Ted, Blue God of FETO
QUOTE(Reimu Hakurei @ Jan 12 2010, 06:18 PM) *
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Jan 11 2010, 06:05 AM) *

So just be patience...

You know nothing. I could've had my campaign done by now; SaS just hasn't implemented any of the required changes and so everyone stopped caring. SaS is too busy on GPXPlus.net to care about FETO.

And he knows that he could reignite interest easily. He knows he should try for FETO's sake. He just stopped caring.

I heard you like Meteor so we breed Ayra with Noish so that you can Critical while you Critical.

Neptitude#4338
QUOTE(Reimu Hakurei @ Jan 12 2010, 09:18 PM) *

Y'know, I was wondering why you couldn't just dominate the entire project yourself, i.e., implement said changes.

What are these changes, anyways? Is it stuff like making new pages or hosting the editor? Not to sound like a parasite or raver, but I'm also deeply interested in Campaign mode.

I figured it'd be like Tournament mode, but more personalized.
Lithe
It's too bad SaS is MIA. Before ditching, it would of been nice if he at least let someone else take charge of FETO *coughMINTcough* Oh well. Just don't get your hopes up on anything new ever happening.
The Archblade
Yeah, we can still dream though. So no one's on charge of FETO now or something?
Neptitude#4338
QUOTE(Return Lithe @ Jan 16 2010, 07:45 AM) *
It's too bad SaS is MIA. Before ditching, it would of been nice if he at least let someone else take charge of FETO *coughMINTcough*
That would be good, except she hates me--unless she's calmed down by now, though I don't expect such. That is, I'm not saying she's incapable, just that I'm still no saint.
QUOTE(The Archblade @ Jan 16 2010, 10:20 AM) *
Yeah, we can still dream though. So no one's on charge of FETO now or something?
I don't know, the pros run it? I was wondering why there were no tourneys or auctions lately.

I want a tourney and maybe an auction.
Reimu Hakurei
QUOTE(Ted, Blue God of FETO @ Jan 12 2010, 08:03 PM) *
]
I heard you like Meteor so we breed Ayra with Noish so that you can Critical while you Critical.

AyraxLex forever, blasphemer!

QUOTE(NOM!~ NYA!~ (Rey_J) @ Jan 15 2010, 04:59 PM) *
Y'know, I was wondering why you couldn't just dominate the entire project yourself, i.e., implement said changes.

What are these changes, anyways? Is it stuff like making new pages or hosting the editor? Not to sound like a parasite or raver, but I'm also deeply interested in Campaign mode.

I figured it'd be like Tournament mode, but more personalized.

It's nothing that anyone but SaS can do, leave it at that.

QUOTE(Return Lithe @ Jan 16 2010, 05:45 AM) *
It's too bad SaS is MIA. Before ditching, it would of been nice if he at least let someone else take charge of FETO *coughMINTcough* Oh well. Just don't get your hopes up on anything new ever happening.

SaS is very protective of his code. NO ONE MAY TOUCH IT OR ELSEEEEE etc

QUOTE(The Archblade @ Jan 16 2010, 08:20 AM) *

SaS is. He's just stopped caring.

QUOTE(NOM!~ NYA!~ (Rey_J) @ Jan 16 2010, 04:46 PM) *
QUOTE(Return Lithe @ Jan 16 2010, 07:45 AM) *
It's too bad SaS is MIA. Before ditching, it would of been nice if he at least let someone else take charge of FETO *coughMINTcough*
That would be good, except she hates me--unless she's calmed down by now, though I don't expect such. That is, I'm not saying she's incapable, just that I'm still no saint.
QUOTE(The Archblade @ Jan 16 2010, 10:20 AM) *
I don't know, the pros run it? I was wondering why there were no tourneys or auctions lately.

Have fun with that.
Neptitude#4338
QUOTE(Reimu Hakurei @ Jan 21 2010, 10:13 AM) *

Have fun with that.

I will!
I'll lose in the 2nd round proudbow.gif !
The Archblade
QUOTE(NOM!~ NYA!~ (Rey_J) @ Jan 23 2010, 03:09 PM) *
QUOTE(Reimu Hakurei @ Jan 21 2010, 10:13 AM) *

Have fun with that.

I will!
I'll lose in the 2nd round proudbow.gif !

Welcome to my world friend.
popdog500
in the begining make you make a team of # lev. 1 and then play the game with them. Maybe get some more units as it goes through but make those people the best. well that my suggestion hope you take it.

Popdog500

Peace

Hitsugaya
QUOTE(popdog500 @ Mar 30 2010, 07:01 PM) *
in the begining make you make a team of # lev. 1 and then play the game with them. Maybe get some more units as it goes through but make those people the best. well that my suggestion hope you take it.

Popdog500

Peace

You're a little late... and you necropost... but nobody really cares...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.