Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you want in FETO now????
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
Kenneth
it s hard to choose one of them,all are attractive, so....
Hitsugaya
I'm going to vote for tournaments but you could have made the poll so we'd have multiple choices :P

This poll doesn't work that well x)

I want tourneys and auctions!
SereneFlight
- Auctions
- Tournaments [Voted]
- OW Sprites (ppl can always do/request battle sprites... or take them from that 'Looking for help from spriters' -topic)
- 1 or 2 good 2-player map(s) without chests for 6-8 units (bit larger than Colosseum).
((- Some kind of special weapon for lord units wouldn't be bad.))
(((- Use for Twin Weapons. Really, using Silver weapon is the same than using Twin but with better Acc, more uses and it's possible to forge them.... or did twin weapons have +2 skill activation??)))
Niisan
More advertising. More people, and perhaps rewinding the clock to when battles and shoutboxes were chock-full. When FETO (and FE) was highly regarded in gamefaqs, phailpail, hell, smogon even, we were alive.

With regards to the choices given, I'll say tourneys. Those, although I never have time for them, are conducive to FETO since you can't just barge a grudge team in and expect to win (it all, that is. Sending one to utterly kill another 2 contestants...). Tourneys, as opposed to grudge and because there is no such thing as D2D that is not grudge, is probably the best skill-oriented thing left nowadays, if ever implemented.

Private wish: More time so I don't have to be the usual hypocrite, telling people to get ppl to play when I can't. ^^;
kryptonite
More auctions... I have lots of money and my people are almost all fully equipped...

I kind of wanted to make a pile of boxes team but... XD
Stalker Sasqatch
Going to have to go with Beo on this one. Definitely more people. Enough to breathe life into the game again >>; or atleast alot of the old vets coming back. We really can't deal with any of the problems and solutions we talk about in the chat on occasion if we have no one to play the game. or implement them, but that is a different story.
---
@Pura, twin weapons have +2 skill activation. But they're pretty damn useless either way.
Also, we do have a great map without chests for 6-10 units called magical library. You should try it out.
SereneFlight
QUOTE(Chef Cyanide @ Mar 6 2010, 08:49 PM) *
@Pura, twin weapons have +2 skill activation. But they're pretty damn useless either way.
Also, we do have a great map without chests for 6-10 units called magical library. You should try it out.

Thanks and... I have played that map few times... sometimes it have just felt kinda shitty to play it with like 6 units (it's kinda big for 6 units).. just couple few tiles wider map would be good (Something like 20 width would be good)... It sucks at Colosseum 'cause maybe only some random newbies may come and play as blue.

Of course I play Magic Library when I want/can use 10-12 units.
kryptonite
I agree with more people actually...

And Twins can be useful for Counter/Aurora... Because they weigh 2 Wt IIRC, making pursuit even more likely to activate. cat.gif
SereneFlight
QUOTE(kryptonite @ Mar 7 2010, 01:15 AM) *
And Twins can be useful for Counter/Aurora... Because they weigh 2 Wt IIRC, making pursuit even more likely to activate. cat.gif

Item List says that they have 3 WT dry.gif

Dunno then if it have been changed but not into item list.
kryptonite
Either way that makes Pursuit even more likely to activate... cat.gif
Reikken
1- more people
2- more responsive server
thatstinks2
I chose campaign, but now that I think about it I'd like a more active feto admin. Since that's not on the list I unofficially change it to other.
popdog500
I want a torney!!! im new so i've never even been in one. oh and the campain that seems cool to.
AssassinColm
Huh , animation of fight?
SereneFlight
Old topic and... I think that even suggesting new classes is better than battle animations...

Why not?
- It's big job to do frames for animations of custom battle sprites (didn't include recolors)...

- There would maybe... like 0-5 custom battle animations (didn't include recolored ones)... not all sprites want to give their sheets for FETO.

- People can't use their awesome battle sprites 'cause nobody haven't done/ donated a battle sprite sheet of it :/

- Many battle sprite sheets has to be done! There's not normal sized class that has example Lance & Sword (Infantry) battle animations and will Corporal, Veteran, Colonel, Juggernaut, Captain or Chevalier share the same battle animation with General if somebody does frames of General with bow!? Lolno.

As you can see, it will ruin a freedom to use whatever we want... and if it would be optional shit... it would be a waste of time in the end... and I don't think that SaS would ever do it.... + people could then add annoying animated Gifs as their ''battle'' animation... trolls exist :/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.