Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: Itachi uchia
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
Reimu Hakurei
A-fucking-hem.
http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/74634
You did not make those. I made those. Those are NOT your sprites. At the very GODDAMN least, recolor them. Or better, find other sprites. Do NOT steal.

Oh, and if you want me to take it up with you in private, empty your message box.

And for reference: http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/64
http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/27031

EDIT: I think her mugshot is stolen from ChinaFE, FE8's Will of Good and Evil hack. Celica, to be exact.

EDIT2: And if you REALLY want proof, that signature down there was made by Wymsy around that sprite... more than a goddamn year ago.
Hitsugaya
I fully agree... He stole my sprites as well. And he also stole my lord build... Now there's like 3 of my lord... Which I made a long time ago.

This is the reason for why I call him by "Mr.Unoriginal". dry.gif

Too bad there's nobody around to do anything about it...
thatstinks2
http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/49367

Itachi, get my sprite off of her. My sprites are for my characters and my characters only. If I had wanted them to be public, I would've let Ellis put 'em up. You could've at least asked (to which I still would've said no).

My character (all my sprites): http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/7105
Hitsugaya
I already told him he could get banned for it (if SaS was around...) but looks like he don't give a damn dry.gif
King of Knights
I agree with this topic XD even tho i believe that Haru hates me still facepalm.gif
Harbinger
FIRE EMBLEM PLANET NEEDS NEW ADMIN!!! awesome.gif

Also, this guy is pretty crappy at FETO and wouldn't heal my healer. yelling.gif

BAN HIM
Knight of HOLY
QUOTE(Laharl @ Mar 18 2010, 01:39 PM) *
FIRE EMBLEM PLANET NEEDS NEW ADMIN!!! awesome.gif

Also, this guy is pretty crappy at FETO and wouldn't heal my healer. yelling.gif

BAN HIM

okay first off the second part of this post is completely irrelevant to the topic/situation
2nd: although i agree with you all that stealing sprites is bad, starting a shitstorm of insults and angry demands solves nothing, it only makes people want to piss you off even more. a reasonable solution would be to P.M. Itachi and tell him you don't want him to use his sprites.

Edit: just for clarification i meant the second part of the quoted post
Carlton
itt this dude is Ike the Feared from way back when, but then again most of the people who actually matter already know this.
Lithe
This thread is fail.
Reimu Hakurei
QUOTE(The Jere Bear @ Mar 18 2010, 08:52 PM) *
okay first off the second part of this post is completely irrelevant to the topic/situation
2nd: although i agree with you all that stealing sprites is bad, starting a shitstorm of insults and angry demands solves nothing, it only makes people want to piss you off even more. a reasonable solution would be to P.M. Itachi and tell him you don't want him to use his sprites.

Hey, Jere, notice that I said in my first post that I tried PM, but his PM box was full.

QUOTE(Return Lithe @ Mar 18 2010, 10:01 PM) *
This thread is fail.

No, it isn't. I'm not letting someone steal my sprites.
Hitsugaya
I already said this
I already told him he could get banned for it (if SaS was around...) but looks like he don't give a damn dry.gif

He knows it, I told him through the shout box.

But then again Haru, just as you told me, there's no point in this since SaS ain't around too do anything about it...
SereneFlight
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Mar 19 2010, 06:47 PM) *
But then again Haru, just as you told me, there's no point in this since SaS ain't around too do anything about it...

Yeah, and Itachi doesn't care... I send a PM to him about few stolen sprites (I think I could just let it be but he stole one of my mugs so.. <.<) but yeah... that kid didn't response and I didn't even bother to send a PM to SaS (everybody knows why).

QUOTE(The Jere Bear)

Nobody cares.

it only makes people want to piss you off even more. a reasonable solution would be to P.M. Itachi and tell him you don't want him to use his sprites.

What people? You know more thieves? (Only trolls & thieves want to make us anger...)
And like I said, that wanker doesn't care.
Reimu Hakurei
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Mar 19 2010, 10:47 AM) *

Notice that he did exactly what I said. Oh, and I can get SaS in here if I really need to. Or even Wymsy.

QUOTE(Pura, The Tiger Cat @ Mar 19 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Yeah, and Itachi doesn't care... I send a PM to him about few stolen sprites (I think I could just let it be but he stole one of my mugs so.. <.<) but yeah... that kid didn't response and I didn't even bother to send a PM to SaS (everybody knows why).

He should've changed them by now. If he didn't, send me a quick PM sometime and I'll get some help.
Hitsugaya
That's great Haru ^^
Linkhardin
grin.gif I wanna be in a conversation with Haru in it!
Nohrian Lord S-IX
Looks like you're in too deep lol, You can learn to sprite on youtube. grin.gif
Stalker Sasqatch
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Mar 19 2010, 10:47 AM) *
I already said this

He knows it, I told him through the shout box.

You... are aware that there are other moderators that CAN do something about this. Right? A PM to Wymsy or another moderator would probably do the trick if he doesn't change them. Everyone keep this in mind for future reference >>;
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.