Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sup, FETO?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
TragicToaster
I know I wasnt a recognizeable person, but it has been so long since I have been here that I feel compelled to post.

So, what are the recent happenings here?

Are people still battling? Hopefully I will be out there soon, myself...

tl;dr- Sup?
GGG
Battles are still in full swing, but not much new is going on since the almighty SaS has disappeared. Some say he's sleeping, some say he's too busy to hear the prayers of our simple units. Auctions have ceased. The wind seldom even blows. Sometimes, I swear I can hear the ghosts of FETO's past still lingering, reminding us of days gone by.
King of Knights
QUOTE(Captain Greene @ Mar 25 2010, 08:09 PM) *
Battles are still in full swing, but not much new is going on since the almighty SaS has disappeared. Some say he's sleeping, some say he's too busy to hear the prayers of our simple units. Auctions have ceased. The wind seldom even blows. Sometimes, I swear I can hear the ghosts of FETO's past still lingering, reminding us of days gone by.

Wtf is this anyways yeah FETO's kinda active now more pros play tho actually mint goes on like once a month XD but dosen't really play at that time confused.gif also there really ain't nothin like old FETO goin on just battlin for no real reason cause tourneys are gone but still ya know i don't remember you tho i may idk
Lady Ecaille Ingrid
So, that's what happened to the auctions.

They disappeared, eh?

I think I remember saying I was going to stop. Guess I haven't, I've dropped by from time to time to see what's up.

Time goes on~
SereneFlight
QUOTE(Amoltamiss @ May 5 2010, 09:41 AM) *

They disappeared, eh?

SaS is busy with something else and he haven't set new auctions so... yeah, they disappeared but may appear again if Fensti gets powers over FETO.
Lithe
QUOTE(Amoltamiss @ May 4 2010, 11:41 PM) *

They disappeared, eh?

I think I remember saying I was going to stop. Guess I haven't, I've dropped by from time to time to see what's up.

Time goes on~

Now there is a epic signature that I haven't seen if forever...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.