Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pura's FETO Sprite Request Thread
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
SereneFlight
The anti-aircraft gun have been placed!
Don't request anything until I announce that I'm free to take more.
And before that, I'll just ignore your requests!!!
Thank you.

Some minor editions may be done but some points will remain the same and some additions may be done too.
Also, more or less (loony) awesome ''intro'' will be done too.

Teh Log (for lulz): Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

01:45 AM - Thread Opened
01:55 AM - Neji Spammed laughing.gif
03:43 AM - YES!! FIRST REQUEST!!! Honor to SORA
05:22 PM - Log made for lulz

04:40 PM - The capital is being bombed and now it's time to stop those bombers with anti-aircraft gun.

Welcome to my editor's request thread Don't trust him, he cheats... oh wait! How could he cheat...? Nevermind... I guess I don't have anything else to say...

Done Requests: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

statistics: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text
Battle Sprite Requests: 4 (+6)
Mug Requests: 3(+1)
Overall Requests: 7(+7)

Done Battle Sprite Requests: 3
Done Mug Requests: 0
Overall Done Requests: 3

FAILS!! (unhappy customer/ spriter didn't have enough skill)
Battle Sprites: 0
Mugs: 3 (spriter didn't have enough skill)
Overall: 3

I just had an idea about starting this, dunno why confused.gif
Maybe because someones like me aren't (so) active in other forums or something... Nvm.

Anyways, the point is simple: You request somebody to make a sprite(s), I do it and posts here/send with PM it/them.
Also, I have some things to say...

- For starters, I take max 10 requests per week, 2-3 per person
- Tell me more like ´´lololololol, I want awesome mug/battle sprite.´´ That doesn't tell anything..
---- Telling some details about the sprite you want would be nice like:
-About Battle sprites and Mugs-
-What is this unit's class (something about build would be nice too... since you can make nice def&res or just high res druid)-
-colors (somebody would like to have pink swordmaster grin.gif)-

-About Battle Sprites-
-Tell what battle sprite(s) you want me to use (Optional if you told class and build)-
-About weapon(s) (If you want me to make example lollipop as lance)-
-Other things (optional (like if you want a battle sprite for your lunar kn. which is like magician with wings (= not riding with apple eating hairbag)))-

-About Mugs-
=For now, I can do spilicing with or without little editions/additions if wanted ((or then just little editions/additions to single mug)
Check more about my Other Fav Sprites in my sig)
=
-If you're not sure what Mug(s) you want me to use, it's not a problem, unit's class and build tells me enough-
-But if you know what mugs you want me to use for splicing, tell what part(s) you want me to use of each mug you want me to use-
-Other things (optional (What little editions/additions you want me to do, you can give a reference pic if you want))-
NOTE That with little edition/additions, I mean my skills, if you want (almost) full custom stuff, ask those for somebody who's better than me (There's A LOT of them at somewhere).

-Also...-
-Everybody's free to request-
-If you want to use a sprite(s) that I have done to others, ask a permission to use that/those from them in this topic or sending PM-
--It would be nice if I'm informed about this because post because nobody wants to be called a sprite thief without reason and everybody can't be sure that this person is telling a truth that (s)he got a permission (I'll add every permission to this post)--
-Thanks for EVERY request (Gaining experience is always nice happy.gif)-

Resource of mugs and battle sprites for those who didn't know... I guess at least 99% knows this.

Also, feel free to ask if something is unclear.

\The End, the thread have been posted... no! no! WAITT!!! I WANNA DELETE THIS!!! (Not really, don't delete this) facepalm.gif
King of Knights
What lol facepalm.gif i might request simething soon lol.
Konata Izumi
Wow, I can request something from you? I saw some of your sprites in The Branded thread, and they're really good! I'll try following your directions as carefully as possible... Oh and by the way, the things I'm requesting are battle sprites =O
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/70447 - Alice, Star Knight

"Alice Fox is probably the most normal of the bunch. She attends college full-time, as a business major, and pays for school with part-time work and some scholarships. She manages to balance work and play very well, but tends to spend her free time reading rather than socializing."

So maybe she's riding a Pegasus while reading a book?

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//...S/DH15630lg.jpg <--- Alice is the girl in the far left with the reading glasses, can be used as reference
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/66857 - Tsukasa, Skyfire Knight

"She has a tolerant attitude and shrugs aside Konata's silliness. Perhaps she just simply goes with the flow. A typical friendly, soothing character." Yea... and airhead o_o;;

Maybe her wearing a magician suit (and wand) and riding the pegasus?

http://www.wolfhurricane.com/images/girl_o...tsukasa1_01.jpg <--- Magician suit (Nagato's)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/66856 - Kagami, Hawk Knight

"Her thought process is normal, so she often pokes fun at Konata. She may be the most right-minded character."

Maybe she's wearing her shrine maiden outfit and has a miko stick?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/172...ular_plural.png Miko Kagami

http://oishiiproject.files.wordpress.com/2...imu_hakurei.jpg Reimu has a miko stick on the 2nd picture =O
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is too much, then you can just do Kagami and Tsukasa... and I'll request Alice later o_o;;

If there's anything I missed, please tell me so I can fill in the missing gaps =P
kryptonite
I'd like to ask for 3 requests... They're pretty self explanitory but I can post pics if needed...

Mug: Lloyd from ToS
Mug: Isaac from Golden Sun
Mug: Manny Pacquiao

I don't really have much of an idea of what parts, but as long as it looks like them...
Geoffrey
I've been having a hard time spriting this one, so perhaps you can take a stab at it.

A battle sprite of Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

Picture: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

I'd actually rather not have him sprited in the position he's in in the picture. Just a standard pose. And possibly holding a sword in his right hand. You can simply ignore this request, if need be... I know I would if I were you. irritated.gif
SereneFlight
Thanks for requests (Honestly I thought that there would be one request... or maybe not even that) happy.gif And I think this is enough for this week (it's already Thursday :/).
And... if I haven't done these before Monday (00:01 (GMT +2)), be nice and don't start bombing me with requests.

QUOTE(Konata Izumi @ Apr 15 2010, 03:43 AM) *
Wow, I can request something from you? I saw some of your sprites in The Branded thread, and they're really good! I'll try following your directions as carefully as possible... Oh and by the way, the things I'm requesting are battle sprites =O

If this is too much, then you can just do Kagami and Tsukasa... and I'll request Alice later o_o;;

If there's anything I missed, please tell me so I can fill in the missing gaps =P

Yup, you can and thanks konata.gif

Also, that shouldn't be too much. After all I'm going start with your requests since you requested before Krypt and Geoffrey.

QUOTE(kryptonite @ Apr 15 2010, 06:28 AM) *
I'd like to ask for 3 requests... They're pretty self explanitory but I can post pics if needed...

Mug: Lloyd from ToS
Mug: Isaac from Golden Sun
Mug: Manny Pacquiao

I don't really have much of an idea of what parts, but as long as it looks like them...

Oki, that's enough happy.gif
-But if you know what mugs you want me to use for splicing, tell what part(s) you want me to use of each mug you want me to use-

This was just for random mugs for random units that aren't game/movie characters.

QUOTE(Geoffrey @ Apr 15 2010, 07:17 AM) *
I'd actually rather not have him sprited in the position he's in in the picture. Just a standard pose. And possibly holding a sword in his right hand. You can simply ignore this request, if need be... I know I would if I were you. irritated.gif

Well, if you don't him to be sprited in that position, it's easier job then.
The way I have done battle sprites is simple:
I take a sprite from the sheet and start editing it, like this Squall what I did.

And no worries, I won't ignore your request (since I don't want to ignore and see any reason for that).

Also, I try to do as much as possible even I'm kinda busy with one competition mug that should be done day after tomorrow.
§ Hitsugaya §
Awesome grin.gif
I'm so going to request mugs/battle sprites later ^_^.gif
You're awesome, keep it up wink.gif

Edit
Oh yeah, this is in the wrong forum xD.gif
But IMO it's better that's it's here... I check this forum waaaay oftener than the design forum happy.gif
SereneFlight
QUOTE(§ Hitsugaya § @ Apr 15 2010, 06:35 PM) *
Awesome grin.gif
I'm so going to request mugs/battle sprites later ^_^.gif
You're awesome, keep it up wink.gif

Edit
Oh yeah, this is in the wrong forum xD.gif
But IMO it's better that's it's here... I check this forum waaaay oftener than the design forum happy.gif

Thanks and yeah, this is wrong forum.
The reason why this is here is that many FETOers are way more active here than design forum.
§ Hitsugaya §
I'm going to stand in the line of spriting now happy.gif
I just made a new squad Fairy Tail
And I need battle sprites, I can just get mugs from google, but if you're up for doing them as well that would be awesome grin.gif

Sorry for the bad pictures... tell me if you need them somehow else or if it's something in them that's "weird" or that you need explained.

Do you want character information?
Everyone: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Lucy: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Natsu: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Happy: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Erza: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text
She has thousands of armor if you want something else to work on.

Gray: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Perhaps a little bad picture?

Loki: Click Here To Show/Hide This Text

Bad pictures? (Those pictures are fan made I guess, but the first one is good, but the second one is mostly for showing his jacket.

Sorry for so much, all this work probably make you unmotivated and don't even want to start on it facepalm.gif
SereneFlight
Whoa horrified.gif that's pretty much but oh well, I start doing those next week (E: or on weekend if I have managed to do earlier requests and competition mug) and I make 3 of them (more if there's not any other requests).
§ Hitsugaya §
QUOTE(Ctyri Okridlene Louktar @ Apr 15 2010, 11:41 AM) *
Whoa horrified.gif that's pretty much but oh well, I start doing those next week and I make 3 of them (more if there's not any other requests).

Alright, thanks happy.gif
I think I did some small edits before you saw everything.

Again, sorry for giving you so much, but ya know it's the whole squad irritated.gif .
SereneFlight
QUOTE(§ Hitsugaya § @ Apr 15 2010, 07:47 PM) *
QUOTE(Ctyri Okridlene Louktar @ Apr 15 2010, 11:41 AM) *
Whoa horrified.gif that's pretty much but oh well, I start doing those next week and I make 3 of them (more if there's not any other requests).

Alright, thanks happy.gif
I think I did some small edits before you saw everything.

I think I saw... after all I don't see anything what I didn't saw before ^^'
And yeah, I guess you'll need to use random pics as mugs for at least for couple/few weeks or request at design forum.

Anyways, first set of sprites done (SORA's):
Eh... it really seems like I haven't worked with battle sprites lately... rolleyes.gif

CODE
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/Tiklurin/FETOSpriteRequests/KonataAliceFoxBS.png

CODE
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/Tiklurin/FETOSpriteRequests/KonataTsukasaBS.png

CODE
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/Tiklurin/FETOSpriteRequests/KonataKagamiBS.png

Thanks for requests and hope so you're happy with results. Feel free to request more in future.

E: Gah... I just viewed krypt's request carefully and gah... these will take some time... Also, I'm 100% sure that I have seen Llyod mug at somewhere (and I would recommend to search and ask can you use it... that Llyod might be too much for my current skills anyways -_-2.gif).
Isaac shouldn't be big problem if he was that Venus Adept but Manny... I'll check who the hell he is... after all that name makes me to think that he's boxer, wrestler or something.

E2: Eh... looks like Isaac causes a lot more problems than I thought... oh well, I mentioned about little editions and I meant with that my skills, full customs aren't my thing yet. Anyways, if I haven't managed to finish even Isaac on this week... ouch, then I have to disappoint you... -_-2.gif
Konata Izumi
QUOTE(Ctyri Okridlene Louktar @ Apr 15 2010, 12:34 PM) *
Anyways, first set of sprites done (SORA's):
Eh... it really seems like I haven't worked with battle sprites lately... rolleyes.gif

Would've fooled me, cause these sprites look great! I'm extremely pleased with how they look! =O I'll be sure to request some more things when you're less bombarded with requests X3

Thanks again! konata.gif
SlipperRun
Hey, do you think you'd be able to do a body of my character, Tessy? I've already done the mug here:

If it's too hard, or you're too busy or something it's fine.
SereneFlight
QUOTE(William @ Apr 16 2010, 04:31 AM) *
Hey, do you think you'd be able to do a body of my character, Tessy? I've already done the mug here:

If it's too hard, or you're too busy or something it's fine.

Dunno about difficulty but I'm kinda busy and that will take a lot of time in the end.
But if you're willing to wait for 2 weeks (30th day), then I guess I can do it (I think it could be ready earlier, depends on how busy I'll be (maybe going to make some kind of trip, going to have a showing of my waiting ''skills'' and if there's going to be more competitions that are interesting)).
Also, how I continue it (clothing) and how much? Like this or this?

QUOTE(Konata)
Would've fooled me, cause these sprites look great! I'm extremely pleased with how they look! =O I'll be sure to request some more things when you're less bombarded with requests X3

Glad to hear that you like them, I got problems with Alice's hair which made me to think that I haven't done much battle sprites lately... and that's actually true, I don't remember when I did last battle sprite before Link's.

E: Ehh... I guess I have got enough requests for now so...
Don't request anything until I announce that I'm free to take more.
And before that, I'll just ignore your requests!!!
Thank you.

... I didn't believe that I have to use anti-aircraft gun this soon...

E2: Sorry Krypt... your requests are too much for my skills (just can't do (almost) full customs =_=)
kryptonite
I see... it's okay. oh.gif
PPP
Hey Pura, can i have that squall battle sprite because I love it. If not okay. Thanks for reading this grin.gif
SereneFlight
QUOTE(pbood @ Apr 19 2010, 05:20 PM) *
Hey Pura, can i have that squall battle sprite because I love it. If not okay. Thanks for reading this grin.gif

Sure, you can use it happy.gif
CODE
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/Tiklurin/FireEmblem/squall.png

E: Eh... =_= I guess this will be ''closed'' for a while because I feel like I'm burned out.
All I can tell about this burnout is that this topic isn't the reason for that. Also, I try to finish Geof's request as soon as possible =_='
PPP
QUOTE(Ctyri Okridlene Louktar @ Apr 19 2010, 10:29 AM) *
QUOTE(pbood @ Apr 19 2010, 05:20 PM) *

Sure, you can use it happy.gif
CODE
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/Tiklurin/FireEmblem/squall.png

E: Eh... =_= I guess this will be ''closed'' for a while because I feel like I'm burned out.
All I can tell about this burnout is that this topic isn't the reason for that. Also, I try to finish Geof's request as soon as possible =_='

Thanks for the sprite and i wish you luck and I also would like some cool sprites but I can wait since i like the sprites that they have default so plz finish all the others and I hope they are amazing. Good Luck grin.gif
King of Knights
One comment and I'm marked as spam.

Neji Spammed

Like really what is this i was like Noooooo. Great to know my realationship with Pura is growing stronger^^
SereneFlight
QUOTE(Neji Hyuga @ Apr 30 2010, 11:35 PM) *
Great to know my realationship with Pura is growing stronger^^

THE HELL!!??!? horrified.gif

(Still dead topic untill I revive this)
King of Knights
Lolthat was sarcasm... and a gigantic joke XP.
SereneFlight
QUOTE(Neji Hyuga @ May 1 2010, 12:23 AM) *
Lolthat was sarcasm... and a gigantic joke XP.

I understood that much, my comment was just for spam/fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.