Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thief class
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
TrueBladeStriker
Hi, I saw that my favourite class (thief) was missing, and I was wondering if it would be possible to add it. It would have the skill lockpick (automatically) but would not have the skill steal. Its starting stats would be HP: 16 Pow: 5 Sk: 4 Sp: 11 def: 4 Res: 4 lck: 9

It's promotion bonuses would be:
-> Assassin
HP: +3
Pow: +1
SK: +2
SP: +1
Def: +1
Res: +0
Lck: +0
-Crit +10
-Gain lethality

-> Rogue
HP: +4
SK: +0
Sp: +2
Lck: +2
-+15 critical resistance (-15 chance of getting a critical hit from foes)

-> Whisper
All other stats: +1

Please reply. Thanks!
Haar ><>
Why would you even need a thief, everyone can open everything...
ezra
QUOTE(TrueBladeStriker @ Jul 8 2010, 02:03 PM) *
Hi, I saw that my favourite class (thief) was missing, and I was wondering if it would be possible to add it. It would have the skill lockpick (automatically) but would not have the skill steal. Its starting stats would be HP: 16 Pow: 5 Sk: 4 Sp: 11 def: 4 Res: 4 lck: 9

It's promotion bonuses would be:
-> Assassin
HP: +3
SK: +2
SP: +1
Lck: +0
-Crit +10
-Gain lethality

-> Rogue
SK: +0
Sp: +2
Lck: +2
-+15 critical resistance (-15 chance of getting a critical hit from foes)

-> Whisper
All other stats: +1

Please reply. Thanks!

there would be no point to the ability picklock, all units can open treasure chests, theif or not, there are no abilities besides the ones you assign to your units before battle like wrath, nihil, etc. so its unilkely that lethality would be made.
Nohrian Lord S-IX
this would be useful in a campaign though. oh.gif
§ Hitsugaya §
There is a reason to why there ain't any thief's... Yes, because everyone can open everything. dry.gif
And Swordmasters serve as Assassin's because they gain +15% critt.

And Death knight, Magister, etc serve's as the Rogue's bonus... dry.gif

QUOTE(Ellis)
- Thieves - no use in FETO's setting

This is in the Suggestions NOT to make PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

SereneFlight
Next somebody suggests for Myrmidon class...

-Crit +10
-Gain lethality

... how ridiculous, that would really break the game.
TrueBladeStriker
All units can pick locks? Sorry, I didn't know (I never fought any battles). Guess your right about the swordmaster replacing the assassin class. Looks like we don't need a thief after all.
§ Hitsugaya §
QUOTE(TrueBladeStriker @ Jul 8 2010, 03:03 PM) *
All units can pick locks? Sorry, I didn't know (I never fought any battles). Guess your right about the swordmaster replacing the assassin class. Looks like we don't need a thief after all.

Damn right! :P
BTW this is in the wrong forum, but now that it's cleared it all good happy.gif
SereneFlight
QUOTE(TrueBladeStriker @ Jul 8 2010, 11:03 PM) *

Eh... at least I read whole FAQ when I started play it, not just ´´What do I do to prove that I've read this FAQ?´´ dry.gif

How do I open treasure chests? I don't see any thieves...
Treat treasure chests like you would any village - simply move a unit on top of it and they'll open it automatically.
kryptonite
Actually, thieves with the ability to steal unequipped weapons... awesome.gif *shot*
SereneFlight
Oh shit... I would make a squad full of thieves then and steal as much stuff as possible... Yay! Bye bye shitty treasures!

And... that Assassin's Lehtality? Even 35 LCK troub wouldn't be safe, since it would have up to 83 crit% [24% to activate is pretty scary in the end].
GGG
But in canon FE, thieves can't steal weapons, whether equipped or not - they can only steal items. FETO doesn't have many non-weapon items (though elixirs and stuff might be nice!). Just sayin'.

Must... Resist... Lolicon (I mean lollipop, really! facepalm.gif )
kryptonite
That avatar is 16... But you can steal weapons in FE10... Go go Disarm!
GGG
Jailbait, excuse me. On second thought, we need this. I would no longer need to farm sleep staves, stilettos and killer weapons - I could just steal them from Mint, Crypt, and SORA! eyes.gif
kryptonite
I think I have 1 Sleep staff, and 1 Stilletto... I would unequip them since they're just for intimidation anyways...
§ Hitsugaya §
I have silences for life time, but this is getting off-topic... Besides this topic is already finished discussion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.