Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battle Palettes maker
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
Jean-Marc
Those who are interested, I can change the pallettes of your FETO characters. All you have to do is say which class, which sprite number (from the left) and which colors you want on where. Here's an example:

Knight, image 1
Green Armor, Red cape, Brown hair.

Then I'll do it. I'm not asking for FEPoints on return, nor anything, but donations would be appreciated.
Konata Izumi
QUOTE(Jean-Marc @ Aug 5 2011, 08:19 AM) *
Those who are interested, I can change the pallettes of your FETO characters. All you have to do is say which class, which sprite number (from the left) and which colors you want on where. Here's an example:

Knight, image 1

Then I'll do it. I'm not asking for FEPoints on return, nor anything, but donations would be appreciated.

I'm confused... I dont get what your sayin. Perhaps if you giv an example?
Hitsugaya
QUOTE(Rika Shiguma @ Aug 5 2011, 09:00 AM) *

Knight, image 1

I think he means when you're creating a unit.
For example:

Mercenary, image 5 would be this one
Then you basically just say which colors you want where.
Konata Izumi
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Aug 5 2011, 09:30 AM) *

Knight, image 1

For example:

Oh, so it's recoloring sprites? That sounds great! Can you recolor other sprites that arent the normal sprites? ex: http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/66854
Jean-Marc
QUOTE(Rika Shiguma @ Aug 5 2011, 11:21 AM) *
QUOTE( Hitsugaya @ Aug 5 2011, 09:30 AM) *

Knight, image 1

For example:

Oh, so it's recoloring sprites? That sounds great! Can you recolor other sprites that arent the normal sprites? ex: http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/66854

exactly. I'll do it, as long as you tell me what colors you want and get autorization of use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.