Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: FETOers! What's new?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
SereneFlight
First for all, for those who don't know me...
Hello, I'm prof. Pura... professor? lolz... aaww, fuck it...

Hi, I'm Pura (for some reason ppl started to call me with that name... originally I'm Tygr (check my name history! ... or not, don't bother (27 name changes... in two years...))), random asshole from The Branded clan who has been hosting some unofficial tourneys (even... because all this shit, I have managed to finish only of three tourneys) and other random, small activity after SAS (SwordsareShiney (I'm imposter SAS!!!)).
I'm also a spriter... and.. I guess I'm pretty good at it even I haven't ever tried to become a good spriter (just learned a little bit by just doing doing and doing more).

And then... I'm a bastard... or then not. I depends on you (your actions, what you say etc. ... Welcome to the wasteland!)

Anyways, enough introductions... let's get into business...

So, what's been happening ppl?
At least Konata seems to be still around but... Kryptonite? Hitsu? Still there, honeys?
New, active fellas, who are they? Or is there any? o_o'

E: Oh yeah, is The Branded still alive or not (looks like dead but I want to be sure...)
Falaflame
I don't think they're dead yet.
kryptonite
Upon completion of the Dark Fort Tourney, I'm taking an indefinite hiatus...
Meneil
Hello, and welcome back to feto!

I was an old member who only played a few games in the past, but then returned, and have continued playing since then. So I've seen a bit of both old and new feto worlds. I still see Hitsu around sometimes, idk about Kryptonite. Old members seem to pop in and out, playing a few games before leaving for a few months.

It's been about a month since school started for most people, and unfortunately it seems to have hit feto's activity pretty hard. We go through phases of activity and inactivity, but unfortunately, we're in that peak of inactivity atm. It usually takes a month or two to pull out.

As far as activity goes, it's fairly easy to figure out - most everyone who enters gauntlets are the same people active on the site. A quick check of the forums in battle discussion shows people who are around too. If you jump in, I'm sure you'll find old members, and meet the new.
Fredmir - HHH
Branded is half-dead... seems we are only 4 (5 with you) still active..

Me, Kyre, Cei and Greene.

and Since Reaper went inactive the topic isn't updated anymore. <.<
SonicRanticoot
It seems like half the people who played the game left when I came back in June... after about a year and a half long hiatus.

There's still some people around, school hurts this place a lot as does the still lacking of an active root admin. Most of the experts have either left or rarely show up. We still got some active people (me, Lurk, Kyre/Pringlebutter, Cei, Fala, Kyrpt sort of, Meneil, 3-13 Archer and really, about two dozen?) and people join here every other day, they just tend not to stay on here for long...

I'm not giving up hope on this place though; its a nice and fun little game xP
SereneFlight
Lack of active RootAdmin/ person with FETO powers sure is issue but I remember during last spring there was pretty much (well, not so much... or do I remember wrong?) ppl around and having 10-15 min battles wasn't too hard like it was during Fall 2010...
So I guess ppl can be more active at some point after Christmas and New Year.
We shall see...

QUOTE(Elemental Breakdown @ Sep 30 2011, 05:31 AM) *
Branded is half-dead... seems we are only 4 (5 with you) still active..

Me, Kyre, Cei and Greene.

and Since Reaper went inactive the topic isn't updated anymore. <.<

Hmm... new temporarity clan theard until Reaps comes back?
THE BRANDED FOREVER!!!

QUOTE(Meneil @ Sep 30 2011, 12:38 AM) *
Hello, and welcome back to feto!

I was an old member who only played a few games in the past, but then returned, and have continued playing since then. So I've seen a bit of both old and new feto worlds. I still see Hitsu around sometimes, idk about Kryptonite. Old members seem to pop in and out, playing a few games before leaving for a few months.

It's been about a month since school started for most people, and unfortunately it seems to have hit feto's activity pretty hard. We go through phases of activity and inactivity, but unfortunately, we're in that peak of inactivity atm. It usually takes a month or two to pull out.

As far as activity goes, it's fairly easy to figure out - most everyone who enters gauntlets are the same people active on the site. A quick check of the forums in battle discussion shows people who are around too. If you jump in, I'm sure you'll find old members, and meet the new.

Thankies~
(I guess I should do my shiney comeback theard as promised since it looks like that I'm able to sign up at least for a moment every day)

And yes, older ppl like Hitsu seems to be popping for a quick check (I have been lurking their "last activity" at their profile page >:) ).

PS. Damn this writing is hard to day... guess why awesome.gif (not much typos, I think... I have been fixing stuff a lot xD)

Weee~

Hitsugaya
And yes, older ppl like Hitsu seems to be popping for a quick check (I have been lurking their "last activity" at their profile page >:) ).

Yeah I seem to pop-in every now and then. But I don't do much... Good to see you're back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.