Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite magic type?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
ColourMageKnight
Ok everybody, it's me again, and I just love polls.
So this time, I was wondering, What is the best type of magic? Can be from personal opinion, just favoritism, or facts. Please state the reason for your choice.

(I made this poll because I'm promoting a Heaven kn. and I don't know which class to promote her to!)

Thanks for your participation, and as always, VOTE VOTE VOTE!
SereneFlight
Light, Power grin.gif

dry.gif
Heaven Kn. eh... well, it depends on you... do you want more power or hit.... or then something between them.
ColourMageKnight
I'm not sure. All of my mages have, so far, turned out to be not so good, while my dark kn. and monk are absolutely phenomenal.
Of course, dark magic has poison, eh?
HerrJon
I picked dark because it always had the best status and long range magic, and Canus was always godlike for me.

As far as heaven kn. promotion, I still say dark. Peg mages sacrifice 5 pow, so you need all the damage you can muster.
kryptonite
I liked dark before it was cool... [/hipster]

But yes, the POWER... THE POWER!!!
ColourMageKnight
QUOTE(HerrJon @ Jun 8 2012, 07:17 PM) *
I picked dark because it always had the best status and long range magic, and Canus was always godlike for me.

As far as heaven kn. promotion, I still say dark. Peg mages sacrifice 5 pow, so you need all the damage you can muster.

You sir, are smart. That is very good advice, thank you.
Konata Izumi
Dark. Cause druidz, thats why.
LeaderR Elliot
I voted like becaus is my favorite magic type I also<3 Bishops and they have nice hit rates <3
ColourMageKnight
I heard somewhere that anima was the best because of balance or something, does anybody like anima?!?

P.S. I'm editing the second part, balance.
SereneFlight
QUOTE(ColourMageKnight @ Jun 9 2012, 05:46 AM) *
I heard somewhere that anima was the best because of balance or something, does anybody like anima?!?

Balance's nice but kinda meh status tome :/
TBE
No one likes anima.
Fredmir - HHH
Anima, cause no one loves anima <.<
kryptonite
Anima is best in canon FE...
Nohrian Lord S-IX
Anima because i like anima
Falaflame
Depends.

If it's pegs, it's dark.
Anything with 30 pow, I tend to break it down to 2 parts.
If I want tanks, it's dark.
If I want pursuit/wrath/insight, Light definitely.
zerofox21898
I say anima because my mages always seem to have the most power and the most hit, even though dark magic is supposed to hit harder. Maybe its just me.
ColourMageKnight
My new, (not made) Begni star knight, (via the statistics calculator,) is having a very hard time hitting. she has 21 skl, so thats probably my fault right? So which has more hit, light or anima? I should just go with anima because it is slightly more powerful right?

:EDIT: I'm going to make her a skyfire knight. Dark and light are great, but not on Begni at lest, cuz of her looooooow skill.

:EDIT2: I have another heaven kn. with 26 skill. She will be my star knight. Thanks guys!
Nohrian Lord S-IX
QUOTE(ColourMageKnight @ Jun 11 2012, 09:36 AM) *
My new, (not made) Begni star knight, (via the statistics calculator,) is having a very hard time hitting. she has 21 skl, so thats probably my fault right? So which has more hit, light or anima? I should just go with anima because it is slightly more powerful right?

:EDIT: I'm going to make her a skyfire knight. Dark and light are great, but not on Begni at lest, cuz of her looooooow skill.

:EDIT2: I have another heaven kn. with 26 skill. She will be my star knight. Thanks guys!

Anima is the middle ground between Light and Dark, basically the balanced one, with decent hit/pow, its claimed to be the worst because its weak vs the strongest wpn which practically makes it stronger(dark). That's why ppl use dark/light more than anima. Pretty much the same thing with lance users and axes.
bobosmith
QUOTE(Mystletainn @ Jun 8 2012, 10:55 PM) *
No one likes anima.

LIEZ! I LUV ANIMA!
ColourMageKnight
QUOTE(bobosmith @ Aug 11 2012, 08:56 PM) *
QUOTE(Mystletainn @ Jun 8 2012, 10:55 PM) *
No one likes anima.

LIEZ! I LUV ANIMA!

ANIMAAAAAAAAAA
(I named my pokemaynz white character that. lol.)
Falaflame
I have no idea how anima has more votes than light... i mean it makes the most powerful type even more powerful, and it sucks at being the middle ground of everything. facepalm.gif
ColourMageKnight
QUOTE(Falaflame @ Aug 12 2012, 11:29 AM) *
I have no idea how anima has more votes than light... i mean it makes the most powerful type even more powerful, and it sucks at being the middle ground of everything. facepalm.gif

I usually just pick the magic type according to my mood or the character I'm making. It doesn't really matter because I lose all my battles anyways. Lol.
bobosmith
QUOTE(Falaflame @ Aug 12 2012, 12:29 PM) *

I love anima, simply because
1.It has decent power.
2.Good variety, not that heavy
3. light is 2 weak 2 compensate. Only Later Dark Bosses, (usually final boss) is weak to light, and you have the ultimate light spell by then.
4. Dark has awesome effects, but the users are late game, and unless you arena abuse, they are hard to train.
5. Anima has power and speed and crit, so you can easily double darks, so unless your fighting Nergal or something like that, it's worth its effects.
6. BOLTINGZ!
7.Anima users ACTUALLY HAVE DECENT HP and ok defense!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.