Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Using the Master Crown
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
hammythepig
I have recently purchased a master crown, and now I'm looking to get a second lord unit.

However, being the noob that I am, I don't know everything about them.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out on two things.

1. How does the master crown work? Ie can I use it on a lvl 8 who was created more than 10 days ago and still change his stats and his stats will reflect his level and lord status? Or do I have to make a new lvl 1 character and use it on them right away?

2. How do I go about choosing who to become a lord? Now this involves a couple things:
- Can you only have 1 lord in battle at a time?
- I know it's personal preference, but generally what classes are good lords?
- Other than the stat bonus being 8/70 rather than 6/40, are there any other benefits to being a lord?

Thanks for your help! ^_^.gif
Nohrian Lord S-IX
QUOTE(hammythepig @ Jul 31 2012, 11:09 AM) *
I have recently purchased a master crown, and now I'm looking to get a second lord unit.

However, being the noob that I am, I don't know everything about them.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out on two things.

1. How does the master crown work? Ie can I use it on a lvl 8 who was created more than 10 days ago and still change his stats and his stats will reflect his level and lord status? Or do I have to make a new lvl 1 character and use it on them right away?

You can use them on any unit

2. How do I go about choosing who to become a lord? Now this involves a couple things:
- Can you only have 1 lord in battle at a time?
Only certain team maps allow for more than one lord, a main example being those Orange vs all the other color maps, Orange gets as many lords as there are players on the other team.

- I know it's personal preference, but generally what classes are good lords?
It's hard to make a bad lord (most of the time), make what you want for now~

- Other than the stat bonus being 8/70 rather than 6/40, are there any other benefits to being a lord?
Er...when you play lord defeat you get +2 to all stats (excluding: HP,Con/Aid,Mov)
Also, you can't play Lord Defeat or Respawn w/o a Lord unit present

Thanks for your help! ^_^.gif
np
TBE
You should master crown a shaman and make it into a Lisa.
hammythepig
Thanks Blade Lord! happy.gif

QUOTE(Providence @ Jul 31 2012, 03:22 PM) *
You should master crown a shaman and make it into a Lisa.

"Lisa"?
I can see a lord shaman would make a good tanky unit, good def and res.
There is no Nosferatu in FETO is there? crying.gif that would be too OP i guess
Misha
No nosferatu.

Any unit can be a good generic unit. Thus, any unit can be a good lord.

The only bonus is that the lord has huge stats. Aside from that, it's only penalties. (The target of Lord Defeat matches, can't join other lords in battle)

I've made lords out of just about every unit in the game, and they all perform well enough.
hammythepig
Yeah i guess there are some penalties for having boosted stats.

Okay good to know thanks! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.