Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is a reset possible?
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online
Zedekblue
Well it's been a while since I've last been here. A lot has happened in the last year or so, and suddenly I'm looking at my old characters with extreme disappointment. Is there a way to permanently reset my whole FETO collection? I'd like to start out with a new Lord and everything, but I don't have the gold, nor would I want to create a new account.
Just wondering if I can. Otherwise I'll just have to push all my old characters into a corner and do my best to start over.
Thanks!
Freeze
It was possible a while ago, you might get a reset if you try to contact Vel, but chances are you won't so get ready to make some new characters.

You seem to have more than enough money for a 6 or 8 man team, don't worry about a lord for now, I don't have lords for my new teams either. Check some of the topics on the forum about what you should aim for in your builds and make use of skills.

Don't forget that you can always ask for help with creating units/teams.
Konata Izumi
http://forums.feplanet.net/index.php?showt...=49772&st=0

Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.