Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Promoted "Nowhere to Hide" Tournament
FEPlanet Forums > Important Forums > Fire Emblem Tactics Online > Tournaments
fensti
This will be an promoted tournament in which all matches will take place on the "Nowhere to Hide" map. 8 characters will be allowed for each participant and I will be disabling status staves for this tournament. Additionally, it will only be an 8 person tournament and it will be single elimination to make it quicker.

Tournament signups will be up around 5 PM EST on Wednesday hopefully.
kryptonite
Can't wait! Hopefully I will have access to da interwebz cat.gif
LeaderR Elliot
More tourneys!! this is amazing
TBE
So when is the deadline for us readying up units and having the tourney started Fensti? So this doesnt drag on...
kaishin no chikara
Yeah, set deadline would be nice. I don't expect any of the current users to hold us up, but you never know when somebody will stall like Prince_Ludwig used to.
fensti
Deadline is tomorrow. Anyone not readied by 5 PM EST will be kicked.
Konata Izumi
Well, the reason im not readyin is cause... theres a glitch that makes people make more than 8 units. People who make more characters get a gold advantage... I mean, look at Fred's tourny characters. Holy shit. Look at all those armors.

kaishin no chikara
QUOTE(Tsumiki Miniwa @ Jun 23 2013, 11:11 PM) *
Well, the reason im not readyin is cause... theres a glitch that makes people make more than 8 units. People who make more characters get a gold advantage... I mean, look at Fred's tourny characters. Holy shit. Look at all those armors.

lololol

Fensti, I was hoping you'd get on Skype so I could talk to you about this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.